It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY REFLECTION ABOUT RELIGION AND ATHEISM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If YOu want, You can leave your comment after watching my voice recording on YOU TUBE

I invite You to discussion

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-3-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Link not working? The problem is maybe only on my end because i am on a phone.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe this way will be better
Just clicking link...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One of the problems with your assertion that there should be a broadcast message to the world is that it could not be enforced even if everyone were to get the message.

Religious people are the providence of faith, and have no proof to give when it comes down to it, so, in asking them to give any proofs for anything, nothing is accomplished.

It's always a circular argument.
People of faith claim knowledge and understanding of something that cannot be measured, detected, or observed (except through psychology as internally subjective personal phenomenon).
People of zero faith demanding proof will never get it.

No one ever wins these arguments, though both sides always feel they are right every time.

Since most of the mysteries that use to be the providence of religion have been stolen away by science, the only things left for religion now are Creation stories, and Death.

Once science can defeat death in allowing people to live as long as they want to, religion will wither and die.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Does getting electrocuted to death with 15,640 volts,
leaving my physical body behind
and meeting with and convewrsing with two 7 foot six inch tall
male guardian angles count for anything/?
like evidence?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

like evidence?

Nope, because these experiences can be replicated in the lab under controlled conditions without ever there being any requirement for death.

Further, you'd have to demonstrate reliable transmission and receipt of unambiguous information which time and again has failed, thus validating the experience as entirely subjective and internal/personal to the subject.

Specific chemical brain states present predictable reproducible outcomes.
this is why you take an aspirin for a headache and expect the same predictable result it has on everyone else.
Induce a specific predictable chemical brain state and you can see your guradian angels again every single day, or have an alien abduction/contact experience, or something else.

These very things are the reasons so many people get addicted to chemical recreations, because recreational usage of certain chemicals have predictable results accross a whole range of differing options.

If you want to see your angels again, that can be arranged in any sufficiently prepared and stocked facility familiar with the process. I'm honestly surprised some enterprising young Psych students haven't set up shop selling it for money.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by slugger9787

like evidence?

Nope, because these experiences can be replicated in the lab under controlled conditions without ever there being any requirement for death.

Further, you'd have to demonstrate reliable transmission and receipt of unambiguous information which time and again has failed, thus validating the experience as entirely subjective and internal/personal to the subject.

Hello Druscilla, Have you read this thread here:
This is For You
Do read the comments as well, thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You're so sure of yourself and your statements..

Atheists..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Dear Druscilla,

that video is not one of my arguments for debate about existence of God, because true Christians know that there is no sense to debate with non-believers and give them arguments about faith and Holy Spirit, because they look at this world using minds which everytime trust only an evidence.

Christians should just preach the Gospel to all nations, not thinking how to confince non-believers about their belief.

My video is just my reflection about the fact that Christians and religious people want world to follow one true God, but amount of splits between believers is so big that they do not know how to solve this issue and I am sure that Atheists are tired of seeing this religious mess and want believers to finally wake up and give Atheists simple answers.
In my opinion, as I said in my video the best solution for both sides Atheists (who want religions to die or to be only fairy tale that exist in museum) and believers (who desire to follow one God, but some of them actually do not care, what others believe) IS just BECOMING looking for the best GOD of all history and finally find out which of Holy Books contain information about true God, who can exist in reality and have answers to both believers from different religions and philospohies and to Atheists.

DEFINITELY during such quests all people would finally find out if they should come to know one true GOD more and more for the rest of their days or they should follow science and New World Order for the rest of their lifetime on this earth.

Of course i know that there are Atheists who do not want New World Order and do not want to be its slaves and they will not implant Micro Chips to their hands....but anyway believers especially Christians have to admit that Bible, Revelation gives us so many warnings about coming New World Order and show us that there will be such thing, that will be needed to have in hand or on forehead, because without it you will be not able to sell or buy anything. And it shows that GOD of the Bible do not want us to be slaves of that system, but to hide under HIS Heavenly wings of His Eternal Word.

Hope, that my points are understandable

edit on 19-3-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The funny thing is... the best scientists of our times believed in God. And many scientific discoveries are from trying to understand the unknown. Based off faith of that unknown. So a world without faith would not be so perfect. Organized religion inc Atheism on the other hand is what stops the curious mind. And denounces the scientific mind from reaching the unknown. But that is the beauty of it all because this is what drives many people to fight the good fight.

Since people do not grasp this or do not research here are a few examples; Einstein - Dark Matter- Kabbalah- The energy the binds the spirits , John Ambrose Fleming- vacuum tubes-spirits of the dead, Tesla - 7.83hz - Remote viewing- Kabbalah.

Some things can not be explained by conventional science. If we do not try to go above and beyond to explore. We will be stuck forever by other peoples thoughts that think they know everything. When in fact we really are just begging to wake up to the idea that we know very little. And that anything is possible...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratpunk
Organized religion inc Atheism on the other hand is what stops the curious mind. And denounces the scientific mind from reaching the unknown.

Wow you guys are getting pretty desperate, Atheism (the lack of belief in god/s) is now an organised religion and 'is what stops the curious mind'? whereas people of faith such as yourself (off-shoots of organised religion) are the only people with inquisitive minds even though you believe in an entity that explains everything and everyone?

Some things can not be explained by conventional science. If we do not try to go above and beyond to explore. We will be stuck forever by other peoples thoughts that think they know everything. When in fact we really are just begging to wake up to the idea that we know very little. And that anything is possible...

While it's true there are things that science cannot currently explain, that does not mean they won't one day be explained or that a supernatural explanation is required.

And no, anything is not possible.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Who is us? I see the new tactic in trolling is putting down someone as they are part of some kind of group. And yes anything is possible unless you have a closed mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And by the way when you assume something...well I guess you can figure out the rest.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Heres your possible answer

edit on 19-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

But here are presented arguments, not looking for a true God among religions to then leave only one the most possible to exist God and then waiting for his answer or not getting this answer.

I mean, if religious people would truly look into sources of their faith there would be for sure much less splits between them and easier way to find God the most possible to exist.

I think that it would be much better for believers to have a belief only in one God than in many others.

Such things actully happened inpast centries....I mean Christian Revivals around the world---CHristians of those time were not debating with unbelievers, but thanks to prayers and preaching Gospel by people of faith sceptics and atheists could experience presence of the Holy Spirit. So those were times, when Holy Spirit itself were convincing people about existence of God....not people's arguments.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How is a scientist going to run 15,640 volts of electricity through me for a minute and still keep me alive and not leave me with any injuries except for a replication of Christs wounds on the cross, minus the wound in the side?

How would a scientist go about doing that?

Druscilla, do you know what the difference is between a doctor, a scientist and God?

God does not ever think he is a doctor or a scientist.

new topics

top topics

join