It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay cool all, I just was very busy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ok, I've seen too much paranoia and I think that I have to explain what happened.

I received a phone call from a friend and co-worker. He was asking me to going in Germany with him for a special job. Also, he told me that he was sorry, but if I was going with him, I had to leave Belgium with him in less than 2 hours. Of course, it was very well payed and almost impossible to say no. ( don't ask " how much ", it's Above Top Secret and I'd have to kill you if you knew it
)

So, I just took my credits cards , some euros, a German-French dictionnary and I went straight to Germany.

Also, in less than 2 hours, it was too short and I forgot to warn ATS ( In fact, I forgot so many things, not only to warn you ). I tought about it the next day, when I saw that I didn't have any internet access where I was in Germany.
Anyway, I was too much busy and I didn't have time for any fun.

I'm doing fine, in good health, not wounded or hurted.Just a little bit tired but really happy when I see my bank account.
:

I hope that the things are clears now.

P.S : I received many u2u's. I can't reply to everything now. I replyed to some of them and the rest, I'll reply tomorrow and the next comming days. Thank you for your understanding.

P.S 2 : Haaaaa, it's good to be back at home ( I was missing my wife and my daughter ) and it's good to post again on ATS.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Whew, glad your back. Things, I thought were gonna fall apart in here. In your absence you caused a real vacumm.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
welcome back!!!

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Don't you ever do that to us again!

Welcome back UP!

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey, as the news headline says, our favorite Belgian is back. Of course, I think that you're the only Belgian on the board(hey, correct me if I'm wrong). Everybody's gonna be throwing a fit; we all thought you had hijacked the ATS Executive UFO(how would Simon get here if you did?
) and were attacking the Greys. Now that we see that you didn't... uh... let's just say that they'll be irritable.

One thing bugs me, though. Nobody went nuts when i was on a leave of absence. I'm hurt.
lol.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey, I am glad you made some cash! There was alot of speculation that you had been abducted by aliens!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome home, U-P: it was only Germany - we thought it was Alpha Centauri, at least!
You've been missed.

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Estragon]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome back good friend. But you know the procedure UP how do we know its really you??? LOL just jk good to see u back

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
even though i didn't get caught up in the drama of your absence; i am happy to see your return. it was getting a lil crazy around here...crazier than normal.

there is mention of your abduction is just about every thread posted since you vanished and some were really serious about your MIA status...i won't point any fingers...u know who you are. u must take care to remember what you are dealing with here.

ah it is good to have you back.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hey UP! Glad to have you back, was starting to put together a search team to come find you!

Actually, I kinda liked the theory I put forth that you and Nans were having a lovers quarrel... figured she probably did know where you were more than anyone else! (jk)

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
welcome back man, i guess this shows who the most popular ATS member is lol

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Glad to see you took the opportunity to snatch up extra duckies! That's a good capitalist!

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good to have you back UP. Things got a little crazy here after you left. Conspiracy Theories surfaced everywhere about your possible whereabouts. Next time lets us know before you dissapear like that. We almost had a riot here.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome back.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome back UP you crazy Belgian, I told everyone you were taking care of business but they didnt listen.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
IS THIS REALLY UP?

It could be a fake?

Maybe the aliens are posting as UP in order to fool us into thinking that he is OK and to stop the interest in where he is. After all we had world wide reports of his abduction and seeing that they have him they could have sucked the information out of his brain.

Its an old trick to take out a key member and replace him with an alien!! I saw it in a movie once, they do it all the time...

If this is UP then welcome back

If its a many tenticaled being or a small gray alien then we will hunt you down!

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good to see you back UP!
Guess I'll change my advatar now.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yo nice to see you back

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
see MD while in germany??

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks all.

But I don't understand why some of you were so paranoid. Also, I'm a little bit afraid to see that some peoples were thinking that I'd been abducted by the aliens or by a bunch of muslims terrorists. It's very disrupting.

The next time, if you don't see me posting for a short moment, stay more cool.
Fortunately, some peoples kept their cold blood. But I'm happy to know that I'm *irreplaceable*.

P.S : And for those who don't know, I'm a married man and I'm not looking for a sex affair, especially with someone like Nans ! ( nothing personnal Nans )

And no, I didn't see MD in Germany. But I wonder where is he and why he don't post anymore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join