It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help my mum please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am not looking money or donations, so I will get that out of the way now.
I have started this thread in "Religion, Faith, And Theology" as I am looking for help from every religion and every person no matter who or what you pray too. God, Buddha, Mohammed the Grey Alien and all other religions too numerous to mention here.
I lost my Grandmother to cancer in January 2013. It was very sudden and we did not have much time with my Grandma before she sadly passed away. I started a thread wondering why I was getting a lot of bad luck in my life, as I was and still am struggling with everything that is going on, and then BANG! my mum has been diagnosed with cancer just a couple of weeks ago. My mum starts chemotherapy on the 4th April.
I am a religious man of sorts. I do not follow any one particular religion, and I have many friends from all walks of life. I believe in a god and a spiritual presence that is there to provide guidance, moral leadership, healing and love and I do very much believe in the power of prayer, which is the reason I have started this thread.
My mum is in constant pain and is not getting the pain relief that I believe that she so desperately needs. Mum has been to the doctors and the hospital far too many times, and there never seems to be anything done. Mum is on Tramadol, pain gels, painkilling patches and she has been told to increase her amitriptyline tablets to over 100mg per day (Why I don't know, does not even contain painkiller) mum being mum is fed up with all of this and has stopped taking most, as she believes that if it is not doing anything then there is no point in taking the painkiller, patches etc.
Mum prays for relief and just a good nights sleep. Nothing hurts more than hearing your parent cry with pain and frustration and not being able to do anything. I have thought of many things to help, and I will be honest I have even thought of buying drugs off dealers to help her with her pain, but upon reflection doing that has more issues with it and leads to a very dark place and that would not be helping mum at all.
So, it got me thinking. I have heard that people have been healed and made to feel better through the power of prayer which to me is the most powerful of painkillers that I can think of.
I humbly ask if you could please share a prayer for my mum Jean Reilly, either individually or in your collective groups. I strongly believe that my mum will benefit from this both spiritually and physically.
It would be great to know that people from all walks of life and all religions have given 60 seconds in prayer for my sick mum.
Again, I thank you all in advance from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, my deepest condolences.

About your mom, I'm sorry she's going through that. I'm keeping her in my thoughts. I hope she finds relief.

Good luck to you and your family, my friend.

*hugs*

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately my friend Prayer doesn't cure pain... at least not the kind of pain you're speaking of...

It can help with emotional pain, but prayer doesn't cure physical pain...

I'm not sure exactly how to help you without violating T&C rules here so I will send you a private message...

I know something that will help... It helped my mother in a few cases... and myself, along with many many friends and relatives of friends...

Expect a message shortly...

My condolences

edit on 18-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Without knowing the actual problems your mum has its hard to give advice...now a will to win is important as it changes your mental persona and your mums will is as much a part of the healing process as anything else, so give her your will power and hopefully it will help

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

There is a cancerous tumour in her lung. I send my mum all my will and positive thoughts.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I sent a reply. Thank you and I mean that my friend.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You're very welcome... I garentee it will help

please let us know of the result...

Im sure you'll be pleasantly supprised

Much love

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't know what the future has in store for you and your loved ones and neither did I when my mom had breast cancer and passed away when i was 8. I never knew what was in store because my family never told me that she was dieing in order to protect me. I never knew her fits of hysteria and hallucinations were induced by the painkilers and the last time i saw her was when she was hallucinating. I never got to say goodbye. Luckily, a couple of months before she passed, i spent time with her in korea without awareness of the reasoning behind my prolonged experiences with her.

Point being, we never know what's in store. There is no remedy I can provide but merely some advice that you never asked for. Go to God or whatever you call Him for comfort. Spend time with your mother as if it were last.
edit on 18-3-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I study herbs and you need to get her Graviola juice asap. It is a South American fruit that is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy (adriamycin). It is also called Soursop, guanabano, cherimoya,brazilian paw paw. Also start her on a hemp milk regimine. The Hempmilk contains globular edestin which is a immune system building plant protein. Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What's your mum's name?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have rheumatoid arthritis / fibromyalgia. I can vouch for the unmentionable as a very effective and gentle pain reliever. When pain is your constant companion, it can wear you down. Most doctors tread around pain relief like it is a sin to really attack it and get rid of it, so there's a lot of extra drugs they claim will do something, but DON'T!!

Nature provides all we need.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I pray and wish her and you well....but it wouldnt be fair not to at least tell you....if its her time...you cant do anything to change that. Your job then would be to help her with the transition to the other side. We all have to go sometime...we cant change that. I encouraged and buried mine and several others in my family...it was the biggest and best-most important thing I could do for them all.

Encourage her to go on...and be strong if she doesnt. That is the most important job you'll ever have. I wish her well...just remember.....no matter what...do matter how many pray for you and her both...if its meant to be...it will be. If its not....it wont. You...as the survivor..has to carry on.

I did everything for my mom...fed her, changed her colthes and cleaned her house, paid her bills, got her to the doctor, gave her medicine, trimmed her nails...you name it. Not easy for a man to care for his mother. But, I did it with pride and a smile...until the end. Because....its what I had to do.

Do you see? God bless an good luck to you both.....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I will pray for Jean Reilly's health. IMHO, do not start any chemo or radiation therapy. They will only make it worse.Please read up on The Master Mineral Solution (MMS) by Jim Humble, on many u-tube vids. Also Dr. Robert Beck has a machine to clean pathogens and fungi out of the bloodstream. Cancer is a fungus. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkhaline environment. Make the body less acidic. Hope I am of some help. Couldn't hurt to read on some of this. Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Akragon

I have rheumatoid arthritis / fibromyalgia. I can vouch for the unmentionable as a very effective and gentle pain reliever. When pain is your constant companion, it can wear you down. Most doctors tread around pain relief like it is a sin to really attack it and get rid of it, so there's a lot of extra drugs they claim will do something, but DON'T!!

Nature provides all we need.

We ALL know its truth... only governments are the ones against said unmentionable...

Its all about control with them

Though I only recently realized something about the USA that I didn't know before....

I didn't know their government actually made certain sexual activities illegal?!?!

Is THAT even POSSIBLE???

IF the Canadian government tried to impose restrictions on sex.... There would be couples doing said sexual restrictions camped out on the front lawn of Parliament Hill!!

Screw them...

Uhh...

Pardon my Canadian accent

edit on 18-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Large doses of Liposomal Vitamine C has been shown to work wonders, D is also helpful.

So I recommend a potent vitamin-nutrient "potion", along with a positive attitude, optimism, laughter, and faith/prayer but done in an affirmative way without any fear.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dear Lord, reach out to Jean O'Rielly with your healing grace. Relieve her pain and distress and give her comfort. Strengthen she and her son to endure and find avenues to you and your relief. Keep them in your loving arms and lift their spirits as they open their hearts in their hour of need. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No offense to those who might not believe as I do. OP did ask for each of us to reach out, and this is my way of expressing an appeal to my loving God.

My sincere condolances for the loss of your gran. I admire your courage and strength. Your mum is a lucky woman to have such a wonderful son as you. You are not alone, reach out to caregivers groups and use resources available. They are there to shore you up and give you relief as well. I pray for you and your mum.
Love and light and my God's touch comfort you, darlin.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is one of the most important threads I have seen in a long time. For 2 reasons.
1. You are reaching out for prayer for someone you love....and
2. You asked for nothing for yourself; Only for someone else.

So I and my group will indeed pray for your mum. For her healing, but even more importantly for her comfort and the will of God be done. And because you indeed did ask for nothing of yourself we will also pray for you, for strength, and for your personal situations to improve.
God Bless
DH

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What's your mum's name?

Jean Reilly

Sorry I didn't pay close enough attention.

Prayers - God you know her and where she lives, please be with her, help and comfort her and bring aid and resources to her and her loved ones, amen.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Though I don't pray..... I will pass on my hope that he will feel better and her pain will ease. I know there is another world after this one. I don't believe in heaven or hell but in a place where we go into another form of existence.

double check her treatment and look for alternatives if possible ... 2 cures are always better than one....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My mother died of cancer too, I know how tough it can be to watch...

Studies done on Dich­loroacetic_acid have shown amazing results in cancer treatment. Canada's CTV news carried a story recently about big pharma not being interested in inexpensive cancer treatments; youtube link
CTV article

Some say collodial silver can be an asset as well. I will keep your family in my thoughts.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Invariance because: cleared confusion

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join