It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 years into the future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
We most likely will not be here in 100 years.

When we crossed the galactic plane Dec 2012 we entered the galactic 'slip plane', Kinda like how a ship at sea goes over that little ridge into the downward spiral in a movie after getting too close to a whirlpool. We are now circling the 'inlet' vortex of the dark rift.

So my prediction? All planets in the system will continue getting closer to each other and getting hotter, resonances will continue to increase as density of space does. Time will change (slowly) but exponentially. Poles will continue to shift (because of the strength of downward spiral gravitational forces, not the other reasons offered.) Geomagnetism will continue to decrease, more meteorites and space debris in the thicker space will fall to Earth, solar activity will become more erratic/violent as under the stronger forces. Disasters on Earth that will continue to get much worse. These will probably wipe us out long before the moon hits us, or the sun gets us.

I've spent the last few weeks on this trying to work out exact dates, but there are way too many variables.
edit on 21-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

I agree.
Druscilla mentioned above our self-reliance on machines and that alone doesn't bode good for the future. In fact, I find it extremely relevant this particular year, one which might witness a recurrence of the 1859 Carrington event when comet ISON arrives in November. If it proves to be a sun-grazing comet, CMEs and the like could send mankind back to the Stone age. The comet is apparently huge and calculations are still being made as to its projected path since it was only discovered last September.
As for your mention of the decreasing of geomagnetism, we are having a year of increasing sightings of meteoites and space debris already and there is speculation that we may have to plough through ISON's tail in January 2014, especially as it is going to be accompanied by comet ENCKE, the one suspected as the culprit for the Tunguska Event.
Finally, there is a possibility of a KBO being visible this June. I have seen film of this object taken from the top of a volcano in Costa Rica and taken from below the ecliptic plane. However, it is now moving Northwards and should be visible in N America in June. It is certainly a strange object and is known as 'Bluebonnet' and to me looks like a beehive.
Whatever that object is, it may be the culprit for most of the extreme and weird events which have occurred this year.
edit on 21-3-2013 by mclinking because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

I think you might have missed the whole; 'We are being sucked into a black hole' part. IJS

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Teikeon

Yeah he explains it very well. I got it on kindle so I didnt have to wait for it to be delivered in the mail lol

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
reply to post by beezzer

But they'd have to still be in the womb or around 3 years old right now. The most people live is like 105 years. Except that one person who was like 113 or something. If I live to be exactly 100, I'll die on march 31, 2073

That year looks SO WICKED to write. Just had to point that out. But basically, 2073 WILL be 100 years for me ,but not 100 years from this day and year right now. Depends how you're looking at it, Beezzer

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by mclinking

I think you might have missed the whole; 'We are being sucked into a black hole' part. IJS

Black holes spin, don't they. Can you explain the process? Is it just the earth? How long are we to be sucked? Here, the thread is what will life be in 100 years. We seem to be in agreement we won't last that long. So what is the 'whole' you claim I've missed?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Loved all the ideas and replies. There were some ideas I've heard quite a bit, and some I've never heard of at all. A few that made me think, and a couple that just made me smirk, and at least one or two that made me shake my head. Regardless of what happens, I think the bottom line is that no one can say for certain, no matter how awesome they think themselves to be. If we could possibly predict the future with any certainty then life wouldn't really be worth living. This moment and the next few are all that really matters, because right now you're alive. Make the best of it, we're all in this together and maybe if we started acting like it then we wouldn't even worry about the future, because the present would be so much better. Only you can make your moments better, but sometimes the best way to do that is to make someone else's moments better. Much love and thanks for all the feedback.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I fear we may not make it to another century. If we are to do that then we need to sort out the terrorism and the wars. Nuclear weapon, bio and chemical weapons are likely to be used once again. So I forsee an irridated Earth, a reduced or near extinct global population. Sorry but given current events I dont feel very hopeful at the moment. We were lucky to survive the 20th century. I dont think we wil survive the 21st, unless we have First Contact which will alter human perception.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My prediction of 100 years into the future will be 100% accurate.Everyone reading this post will be dead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join