It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HELL are they sweetening Pepsi with?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Aborted fetal cells are sold to American companies and used as "Natural Flavor Enhancers".

Not true.
The article you yourself linked to even states what the reality of the situation is.

I gotta wonder,..
why do you defenfed stuff like this??

Soda is a huge contributer to a dozen Illnesses to begin with..

just for clarification,.. I never said anything about aborted fetal cells,.. see above

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Aborted fetal cells are sold to American companies and used as "Natural Flavor Enhancers". China is a-okay with ingesting cloned baby matter. It's in anti-aging creams to stamina pills. Enjoy that sweet sweet baby you're drinking.

Senomyx Info
edit on 18/3/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

also for clairfication to those that didnt read the first page,.
Not my words. Clairvoyantrose`s

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

this is the most disgusting thing i read in a very long time.
why on earth would i want more chemicals in my food? i want NATURAL tasting food. please stop advertising that sick and a joke of a website

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

most of the chemicals , enhancers, and enrichments are the left over waste from war manufacturing.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I remember the good ole days when the "health nuts" were warning us about the dangers of regular white sugar made from beets or cane.

Now our food has gotten so toxic, that going back to real white sugar seems like the "healthy" choice. Well, it is compared to the artificial sweetners & flavor enhancers used today.

What is infuriating is that these mega-corporations are so powerful now they can feed us anything without having to list ALL of the ingredients.

Of course, I believe they are poisoning us on purpose: breeding dumber, more debilitated slaves with shorter life spans. A lot of people still refuse to see this.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That's why everything has a soapy taste to it, Eh?

Masterfoods do it too with their Mustard line the AMERICAN MUSTARD tastes like SOAP (it actually does!)

So does their other Dijonnaise mustard!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Not related to the 'new' pepsi, but here's something I didn't know.. I feel sorry for you guys in the US:

"Pepsi Next, (stylized as pepsi next), is a cola-flavored carbonated soft drink, sweetened with high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, and sucralose, produced by PepsiCo, and marketed toward drinkers of its full-calorie Pepsi, and those who do not enjoy the taste of Diet Pepsi, Pepsi One, Pepsi Max, and other diet colas.

The Australian Pepsi Next is sweetened using an extract from stevia and has no artificial sweeteners. It is marketed as having "30% less sugar"."

Ah sorry mate but Stevia is EVIL!!! it is a LOT WORSE then what goes into the US PEPSI NEXT!!

It's All Herel
edit on 20/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A few things.

1. They already changed the sweetener composition of Diet Pepsi in the later part of last year to include ace K as well as aspartame. Both are harmless, but there's no use trying to convince people here of that.

2. They are currently working with the company you mentioned to screen for new, natural sweeteners and are waiting for the FDA to approve a few things they have in the loop.

Essentially, the blog you linked is wildly inaccurate to the point of being completely wrong. Though, I'd expect no less from a place that cites Mercola as a legitimate reference.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join