It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short film about an abduction "In the Pines"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"After learning that a small percentage of abduction experiences were positive, we wanted to explore the idea of someone haunted by the memory of that kind of feeling."

vimeo.com...

I found this little interesting film by accident while browsing Vimeo. It's been around indie film festivals but without a doubt, certainly has some relevance here. Not much explanation needed. It's pretty short.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Cool little movie. I liked how it was done.. I didn't exactly understand it though. The ending in particular. Nothing happened? It's funny that I just finished listening to last nights coast to coast AM show about missing people and abductions. In the show the guy mentions how the shoes are often left behind, and one of the last views in the movie is of the girls shoes. But then... I don't get it.. haha

"Something about the trees."

Spirits?
edit on 3/18/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nice concept.
Thanks for posting it here.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Great short movie, thanks for sharing that one
- there's another good one below called 'Civilian' which deals with the Betty and Barney Hill abduction (and other shorts dealing with sci-fi here if anyone enjoys them).

A short film film based on the Betty and Barney Hill alien abduction of 1961. This film is a glimpse into the hypnosis sessions that took place between Dr. Benjamin Simon and Betty Hill shortly after her abduction.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Enjoyed that. Not sure what all the bugs were about, or who came for her in the end, but definitely provocative. Nice post, thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This was an interesting little film. Thanks for bringing it to light.

Looked to me like her mother sent in a rescue team.. a helicopter arrived and retrieved her.

As they were rescuing her, it appeared that she was exhilarated that they (aliens or ?) had come for her. & b/c the light was shining in her eyes she didn't realize or make out that it was just the rescue team ... and when she woke and saw she was in her own bed...she looked disappointed.

Ooh and the bugs/insects... it seemed the film maker used the similarities of the bugs/insects to hone in on some of the alien descriptions we have heard about over the years... that they are insect like.

Anyways...That was my take on it..

leolady
edit on 18-3-2013 by leolady because: cuz

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nice short showing a artistic point of view of the abduction phenomenon.

top topics

join