It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by flyswatter
That list is just the 1983 graduate list. Perhaps Obama's old roomie graduated later. Not sure.
Columbia was merely a stepping stone for Obama. You can learn more about him based on what he did in the years between Columbia and his Harvard Graduation. His academic and social/personal focus has always been on the topic of Race and still is today. Someone should ask him why he never embraced his Caucasian background.

There is NO proof whatsoever to the claim that BHO attended that University - any claim to the contrary is patently false and everybody with even a scintilla of common sense knows it - we are ON TO YOU BARACK - YOU BIG SCAMMER!!!
WAKE UP Its all lies and propaganda........stop protecting the Marxists in your midst. They are out to imprison you and to take everything you have - including that most prized of all possessions - your very life and liberty.
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

If you're going to quote, at least do it properly. I didnt make the above statement, someone else did. Go re-check and dont put words in my mouth.

We get it, you dont like Obama. But your agenda of trying to prove something that has already been DISPROVEN is clear. You said nobody at all remembers him, and you've been shown to be wrong. Why a group of Israeli students dont remember him, no clue.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Sir, *YOU* are the one that made the claim that NOBODY at Columbia remembered him, and *YOU* are the one that was torn apart on that. Your statement was absolutely false.

seriously, who in the class list provided on this thread remembers him- if I have missed the link then fair enough, but all I have seen in the way of evidence is not from somebody in his class, but some guy who shared a room with him away from the college?

I have not even bothered looking at that list, because it is completely irrelevant to the point that I was making.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is just getting ridiculous. Lack of proof is not proof lacking. The whole contention here seems to be that because 30 people who, by the sound of it, would have just about nothing in common with a young Barack Obama, don't recall him...he didn't exist?

That's the thinnest and generally fluffy logic I've heard in awhile. It also ignores the evidence which is out there.

Geeze.. C'mon guys. It's ATS. We have some GOOD research people here and I'm not even one of the best here. Not by a good stretch. Someone besides me should have more than media sources? One good, solid link to documentary evidence...out of what I KNOW is enough to fill a few pages on this thread if someone collected for a bit and cut loose with it.

I'm shocked that with how many dozens of times THIS debate has been had over this site, no one seems to have material like this archived in their ATS folders. Folks save the stuff they pull for past debates, don't they? Literally..this very issue had been hashed, thrashed and settled time and again here........yet, here we are again, as if it's all BRAND NEW and people are JUST asking for the first time or something.

At least we have the one piece of solid material with a name for a date, place and context. That's a start to the small mountain of what sits behind it out there.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

So I can point at you and say "You lie!" and I can point at these supposed thirty people in one of Obama's classes and or dorms and yell "You Lie!" and I don't have to prove it. Just like Bush doesn't have to prove he never was in the Air National Guard...or that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. You cannot disprove something by showing no evidence. And you certainly cannot prove something without evidence. "Not recalling someone" is evidence of nothing but a failed memory. Bush got through Yale and Harvard and I don't recall ONE paper HE ever wrote being shown to the American Public. Nor do I recall his many "classmates" recalling good old times with G.W. I don't recall ever seeing anything written by JFK or LBJ or anyone else for that matter from their school days. Did Reagan even GO to college? I can't recall. If he did, where' his paperwork??? This consistent fake-conspiracy of calling Obama a non-person, who somehow didn't get born here, didn't go to any schools here and was ostensibly raised in Muslim Madras' and schooled covertly by Ultra Staunch Communists...this idea that a Kenyan born nobody with a white mother and black father was somehow raised up to become a president of the United States fifty years after he was born, is so ludicrous it doesn't merit further discussion. It makes the Kennedy Assassination conspiracies look pale! Suddenly we have a president, who has done nothing wrong that I can see, (except perhaps to help us become a little more stable and offer health care to Americans who cannot afford it, and blow up some freaking ugly terrorists,) being accused of being what exactly??? A straw man? For whom? Drone manufacturers? Some oil companies? Do you seriously think we'd have been better off with Romney, an utter fake and bully who used to dress up as a state trooper, give people tickets, and beat up "fags" in school? Would he have been more "real" to you? Wake up you fool. The real conspiracies are the poison foods you are about to serve your children. Their impending diabetes, blindness, cancer and homelessness you will face them with when the Republicans get in with the lies YOU are spewing, and take this country down the road to ruin, as they tried to do eight years ago by letting our Muslim Allies in Saudi Arabia pay Osama Bin Laden to drive some planes into the Twin Towers. They did that. On Bush's watch. And no one can recall Bush ever being at school, or in the service, or in high school or doing anything except blowing coke and driving drunk!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Results of partisanship overtakes common logic. Kinda like fingers in ear.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, it doesnt seem to make much sense. It went from "these 20+ people dont remember him" to "nobody remembers him". When that was destroyed, it was back to "these 20+ people dont remember him".

There's enough evidence to show that he was remembered at Columbia by multiple individuals; this isnt really debatable. Why does a specific subset of people from Columbia not remember him? How the hell are we supposed to know the answer to that? What are these loons expecting of us? Do they want us to pull BS out of thin air like they do?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You guys need to settle on a story. You can't agree if he's been at Columbia or not. Stories come out of his fellow classmates calling scandal, then stories come out he never went there. Then stories come out he never taught law. But then one comes out and says he taught law but he was so unpopular, no one wanted to take his classes.

Here's one of a guy who does remember going to school with him but wants to talk about a scandal.

Obama at Columbia

Keep entertaining yourself hating one guy while they all collectively take away our rights; your guys do too. Once you realize they're all actors and they're all the same, maybe you guys will stop wasting time looking for the birth certificate, or whatever shiny object catches your attention at the time.

Khar

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i checked some replys and did not find this.
1. Obama likely attended Patrice Lumumba U in Moscow instead of Columbia.
2. a woman at a business dinner in Moscow declared, it is all set up, Obama will be president...early 90s?
3. there is routine circulation of Russian Jews beween Moscow and Tel Aviv... well documented prostitution rings supplying girls to Israel. Likely KGB and Mossad have close links. both acknowledged and double even triple agents.
4. Putins trip to confer with Bibi recently was likely about having GAzprom develop the Meditteranean gas resources around Cypress... as well as maintaining their naval base in Tartuffe, Assad or not...
5. Neither Israel nor Putin will dump Obamas Moscow trip info unless Obama betrays the commitments he made there.
6. Of course, that means he has to bretray the rest of US.
7. Keep in mind Obamas supposed Columbia thesis was on Russian nuclear plans.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I have done my homework and by virtue of that I have held up my end of the bargain

I still wonder why you have had all your records sealed, exactly the same as Obama.... what secret are you hiding and are afraid of so much? Please tell all of us why you have had all your personal records sealed. It also looks like none of your "classmates" recall you either!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

As a rebuttal to your post I have some followup questions.
1. Source?
2. Source?
3. Source?
4. Source?
5. Source?
6. Source?
7. Source?

I can't believe I responded in this thread again...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is a fellow student who recalls President Obama at Columbia:

Student

Took me a whopping 30 seconds to find it...
edit on 3/19/2013 by Menrva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Menrva

"Impossible! he is paid to say it!" some would say in this thread

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

1 and 2 might be confirmed by google search, or my own saved bookmarks...if they have not been scrubbed. my view of the source was that the Obama observations were peripheral to other points.
3 and 4 can be found in a goo search of haaretz or jpost.
5 and 6 are my inferences.
7. is readily availble on a google search. at least when i was looking , about 3 years ago.
my reason for posting was to remind others there is a different context for understanding the lack of confirmation on Obamas attendance at Columbia.

I am pretty sure the Reverand David Manning of the Atlah report has reviewed some of the points above... he lives across the street from Columbia, in Harlem. but they may not be transcribed, you will have to search his vids.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

I have done my homework and by virtue of that I have held up my end of the bargain

I still wonder why you have had all your records sealed, exactly the same as Obama.... what secret are you hiding and are afraid of so much? Please tell all of us why you have had all your personal records sealed. It also looks like none of your "classmates" recall you either!

none of my records are sealed and I can give you photographs with my class mates and their phone numbers and email addresses- all this from 20 years ago, and all this from someone who is not pOTUS, yet they can remember little ol me

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
Here is a fellow student who recalls President Obama at Columbia:

Student

Took me a whopping 30 seconds to find it...
edit on 3/19/2013 by Menrva because: (no reason given)

can't see her on this class list

www.scribd.com...

that may be her married name, but couldn't see any Cathy's either?

Do you know which class they shared, we are still blank on that score?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Care to provide these sources? It shouldn't be my job to find the sources for the information you claim. My job is to analyze the information that you claim and provide either a counter-position or support with my own evidence backing up my post.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

none of my records are sealed and I can give you photographs with my class mates and their phone numbers and email addresses- all this from 20 years ago, and all this from someone who is not pOTUS, yet they can remember little ol me

Your personal records are sealed in the same way that mine or President Obama's are. Without explicit written consent from you, I cannot access your birth certificate. I also cannot obtain your school records, beyond maybe confirming that you went to a school. I cannot get your medical records, either. All of the same goes for my records, and those of the President.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Your personal records are sealed in the same way that mine or President Obama's are. Without explicit written consent from you, I cannot access your birth certificate. I also cannot obtain your school records, beyond maybe confirming that you went to a school. I cannot get your medical records, either. All of the same goes for my records, and those of the President.

I can give you my graduation certificate if you like?

Photos with me and classmates

In all seriousness is there anyone on his class list who remembers seeing him in class?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

none of my records are sealed

Yes they are, I just tried to get your birth certificate, passport records, school records etc. and I could not get them - so why have you had your records sealed? What are you hiding to have them sealed?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

none of my records are sealed

Yes they are, I just tried to get your birth certificate, passport records, school records etc. and I could not get them - so why have you had your records sealed? What are you hiding to have them sealed?

that is strange, as I show these quite regularly when going for jobs- if I was running for public office I would gladly show you these

Also, got loads of class mates who can verify my attendance at uni

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join