It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Of course 30 Israelis are going to deny they ever knew or met him, all Jews will always stick together all of the time. You can call me racist too if you want but those are the facts. Its no secret Israel has not been the biggest fan of our more recent President and is now attempting to crucify him using the "we are all poor holocaust victims so we can only tell truths and you must believe it out of solidarity of what the NAZIS did to our people or you are also a racist anti semetic biggot" card.

I would like to know just what companies and boards these Israeli Ivy Graduates sit on or control. I want all 25-30 names so that I may research their credibility, because I am not going to believe them just because I am condition to feel sorry for Jews and Israelis because of WW2 or else I will be labeled the biggest sinner and racist on Earth.

To me this is obviouis trolls trolling, and the alleged graduates with a political leaning to the state which is not currently in favor of Obama or his policies arfe the trolls. Probably under orders to make these statements as well.

And even though I personally consider Obama to be a traitor to the USA and should be impeached, I am not going to believe he was just manifested by A Islamic state conspiracy somehow having penetrated all aspects of US intelligence and law enforcement, extraterrestial aliens, or the Devil himself. Hell he had me fooled I even helped in the first election to get him in. I was drunk with the Obama cool aid myself and finally came to my senses.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A quick little bit of clarity. Many are saying the "no one" remembered Obama at Columbia. The article in the OP is only saying that 25 -30 people in his graduating class who now live in Israel do not remember him.

That's all! No where in the article does it suggest that "no one" at Columbia during those couple of years remembers Obama. It is very clear however, that he stepped lightly while attending class there. Probably for good reason.

Check out page seven of Columbia Program for the 1983 Graduating class. Obama is listed.

www.scribd.com...

Obama was a Political Science Major. So, perhaps we should ask if any of the 25 - 30 people now in Israel were also Poly Sci. majors. If that is the case, then it would be odd if any of those in the same major never knew of him. In the higher level courses, the classes are small and the atmosphere is far more intense and personal than a giant class in a lecture hall.
edit on 19-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
has anyone any links to those people from his college days that do recall him?

here's a list, do your own research, it took me about 15 seconds to type this into google...apparently you don't care to know the answer, but here's a website.

www.factcheck.org...

edit on 19-3-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

I am not sure why my question elicited your quite aggressive and demonising response, chill, was just a simple request

"apparently you don't care to know the answer"

wtf

if we were both in a house, and you kept asking me if it was raining, and each time i would get up and go look out the window, come back to where your were, and tell you, "yes or no"... wouldn't you, after awhile, expect me to tell you to get up and go look out the window yourself??....however, with that said, i'll try and be alittle more congenial.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
A quick little bit of clarity. Many are saying the "no one" remembered Obama at Columbia. The article in the OP is only saying that 25 -30 people in his graduating class who now live in Israel do not remember him.

That's all! No where in the article does it suggest that "no one" at Columbia during those couple of years remembers Obama. It is very clear however, that he stepped lightly while attending class there. Probably for good reason.

Check out page seven of Columbia Program for the 1983 Graduating class. Obama is listed.

www.scribd.com...

Obama was a Political Science Major. So, perhaps we should ask if any of the 25 - 30 people now in Israel were also Poly Sci. majors. If that is the case, then it would be odd if any of those in the same major never knew of him. In the higher level courses, the classes are small and the atmosphere is far more intense and personal than a giant class in a lecture hall.
edit on 19-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

in that other link which I received some bizarre vitriol for asking, we only have a person by the name of Phil Boerner saying he roomed with Obama (not at the university, just near it)- he does not appear on this class list you have produced.

Genuine question, is there anyone on this roll list who recalls Obama?

*awaits more vitriol for asking genuine questions*

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I don't even get that analogy, I have had a look myself and have not been able to trace anyone named as being in his class who recalls him- if that makes me a crap researcher so be it, but I can't find it

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

That list is just the 1983 graduate list. Perhaps Obama's old roomie graduated later. Not sure.

Columbia was merely a stepping stone for Obama. You can learn more about him based on what he did in the years between Columbia and his Harvard Graduation. His academic and social/personal focus has always been on the topic of Race and still is today. Someone should ask him why he never embraced his Caucasian background.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

That list is just the 1983 graduate list. Perhaps Obama's old roomie graduated later. Not sure.

Columbia was merely a stepping stone for Obama. You can learn more about him based on what he did in the years between Columbia and his Harvard Graduation. His academic and social/personal focus has always been on the topic of Race and still is today. Someone should ask him why he never embraced his Caucasian background.

cheers for you link, if anything it has made me more curious, as I genuinely can't find a name matching a class mate who recalls him- interesting, could be a wild goose chase, but why not have a close look at the POTUS

You are right, the man has severe racial issues- he "turned" against his white side, the white side that did not abandon him and gave him more opportunities than most people can imagine, very odd

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I can give you names and towns of people I went to university with, in fact I could get you telephone numbers, email addresses etc if you wanted.

For a man who somehow rose to be POTUS he musn't have been very inspiring

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Well I had an ex school pupil who went on the X-factor here in Australia and I know its ot the president of the USA but I remember her as clear as day. I could recognise most of the people I went to school with.. The thing with Obama is he hasn't changed much by the looks of things and he should be easy to recognise.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
sigh
....ok, he was dunce, never went to college, came from kenya, implanted by contelpro/cia/illuminati, occidental college lied, harvard lied, colombia lied, hawaii lied, illonois lied, secret service lied, backround checks for both senate , and president were lies....happy now?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
sigh
....ok, he was dunce, never went to college, came from kenya, implanted by contelpro/cia/illuminati, occidental college lied, harvard lied, colombia lied, hawaii lied, illonois lied, secret service lied, backround checks for both senate , and president were lies....happy now?

why the hyperbole- people are having rational discussions, you are using hyperbole as a means of stopping debate

It is very curious, and we would be nothing but medieval serfs if we did not put our leaders under scrutinty.

There has been a link posted on this page with names of classmates, does anyone have evidence that anyone on this list remembers Obama? If they do, that would be great and we could all move on

Why such anger when our leaders are investigated

At worst Obama must have been a very boring uninspiring student- at worst, who knows

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thank you much for the Columbia yearbook with his name clearly a part of the listings. Aside from the bit of research I did post, I think I'm sitting this one out. It's one thread where I have no shortage of material...but just once..others can do the work for a change and get their own proof. lol...

I'm glad to see some are.
(should have guessed who one would be.. nice find, again!)

I'd say about the only thing I don't have in documents for now re: Obama's academic past ARE his actual grades ..and I don't think even hackers have had luck there. In fairness, those are his to keep private I suppose..I just wanna see 'em.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by jibeho

Thank you much for the Columbia yearbook with his name clearly a part of the listings. Aside from the bit of research I did post, I think I'm sitting this one out. It's one thread where I have no shortage of material...but just once..others can do the work for a change and get their own proof. lol...

I'm glad to see some are.
(should have guessed who one would be.. nice find, again!)

I'd say about the only thing I don't have in documents for now re: Obama's academic past ARE his actual grades ..and I don't think even hackers have had luck there. In fairness, those are his to keep private I suppose..I just wanna see 'em.

wrabbit, out of that list of many names from his yearbook, would you have links to any of them that recall Obama- would be helpful if you did, I can't find any.

Even if there is an innocent explanation (though I think it would defy rational belief to think that so many people have no recollection of the man who became future president), it means he was a very boring guy who nobody paid attention too, yet somehow he became POTUS (which is quite interesting in itself...........)
edit on 19-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

REPRISE -

Originally posted by POXUSA
May I please remind everyone of the main points of the thread, which have to do with a group of highly intelligent Israeli's who happen to find that its extremely unusual that not a one of them re-called BHO in any school setting whatsoever.

I think there are many here who would like to see this thread railroaded and distracted into oblivion - mainly out of support for BHO and his illicit extreme left wing Marxist regime.

A reminder of the title and content of the thread and the article to which it refers.
Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL! - By Judy Maltz | Mar.15, 2013 | 6:56 PM |

Thread Link

Link to the Haaretz article.
Obama's Israeli Columbia classmates don't recall the young president.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibehoreply to post by Credenceskynyrd

To refer to Columbia as a mere "stepping stone" is the understatement of the thread.

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the ticket to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh, I think you'd remember if someone became the president of the US, however, unlawful the means...
A few months ago I was told a girl I went to high school with became a Federal Judge. Had not thought of her since I graduated high school in 1970...but she immediately came to view.

Covering for an illegal president just make you part of the criminal conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

To refer to Columbia as a mere "stepping stone" is the understatement of the thread.

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the ticket to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

Sir, *YOU* are the one that made the claim that NOBODY at Columbia remembered him, and *YOU* are the one that was torn apart on that. Your statement was absolutely false.

Now, if you believe there is some sort of "educational fraud" going on, thats fine. But show us why you believe it. Many of the briefs in the HLR are unattributed, so they cannot be proven to be (or not to be) from Obama. I wont ask you to prove a negative, but I WOULD like to see something to at least back up your statement, and maybe something to show that it was a first in the history of Harvard.

You cant come here spouting off-the-rack arguments and expect to not be questioned on them.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Sir, *YOU* are the one that made the claim that NOBODY at Columbia remembered him, and *YOU* are the one that was torn apart on that. Your statement was absolutely false.

seriously, who in the class list provided on this thread remembers him- if I have missed the link then fair enough, but all I have seen in the way of evidence is not from somebody in his class, but some guy who shared a room with him away from the college?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

There is NO proof whatsoever to the claim that BHO attended that University - any claim to the contrary is patently false and everybody with even a scintilla of common sense knows it - we are ON TO YOU BARACK - YOU BIG SCAMMER!!!
WAKE UP Its all lies and propaganda........stop protecting the Marxists in your midst. They are out to imprison you and to take everything you have - including that most prized of all possessions - your very life and liberty.
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I don't think calling Columbia a stepping stone is an understatement at all. It was all about the credentials. Attending Columbia probably helped to get him in to Harvard but so did affirmative action (in his own words) Affirmative action also helped him into his role to head the law review. Note that Obama treaded very lightly while at Columbia yet did just the Opposite while at Harvard. He spoke publicly at student rallies to hire more Black professors at Harvard. He studied/mentored under a professor Derrick Bell, a leading scholar of Critical Race Theory. A theory that Obama then lectured on while at University of Chicago Law School.

In 1990, Harvard had 60 tenured professors. Three of these were black men, and five of them were women, but there were no black women among them, a dearth Bell decided to protest with an unpaid leave of absence.[8][10] Students supported the move which critics found "counterproductive", while Harvard administrators cited a lack of qualified candidates, defending that they had taken great strides in the previous decade to bring women and black people onto the faculty.[8] The story of his protest is detailed in his book Confronting Authority.

Bell's protest at Harvard stirred angry criticism by opposing Harvard Law faculty who called him "a media manipulator who unfairly attacked the school", noting that other people had accused him of "depriv[ing] students of an education while he makes money on the lecture circuit".[11]

Obama is on video speaking at that rally... A very different Obama from the one that attended Columbia. He spoke of burying himself in the books and the Library at Columbia yet did not graduate with Honors and managed to graduate with honors from Harvard while being much more involved in outside activities and involved with the Law review. Strange indeed...

Dig through my old threads, you'll find plenty on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join