Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A Trubute to BHO's "Virtual Presence" in the world of politics, and by that I mean quite literally that he is a product of the digital/internet age whereby its rather easy to invent a personage so as to fit and to comply with a certain political/economic agenda set forth by the PTB who operate Obama's (and those like him) puppet strings from above and behind the scenes.

-

The Great Pretender to the Throne

edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
After studying the responses to this thread very carefully I am of the opinion - convicted actually - that many here are outright lying in thier claim(s) that they never remembered any of their former classmates - i.e., no one from their school days, either high school or college. The one's making these false statements are in the same league as the one's hired to defend BHO by lying about his presence @ Columbia University. They are shills of the Obama administration - probably on the "Cass Sunstein" Cognitive Dissonance payroll. You are rather easy to detect btw.

BHO was/is a notorious pothead! But apparently there are no old 'pot smoking' college friends or even an old girlfriend or two who can come to his defense in this matter? No gay friends willing to vouch for Obama's presence @ CU Wow - how unusual it that?

so...what would be the point of anyone remembering obama in school, and then telling you they remember him, only for you to just disregard it and call them shills.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by stirling

LOL!!! Even more of a reason that they should have remembered him...Everyone remembers the only Black fellow in the class...

I guess if people are obsessed about race. And Obama wasn't only the black kid going to Columbia.....

you don't have to be obsessed, it is just human nature to remember something obviously different- I went to school in Northern Ireland in the 1980s, one year a kid joined our school from the USA, black kid- I can still remember his name, Jock, he was the only black kid in the school- doesn't make me racist, just made it easier to recall
edit on 19-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

After studying the responses to this thread very carefully I am of the opinion - convicted actually - that many here are outright lying in thier claim(s) that they never remembered any of their former classmates - i.e., no one from their school days, either high school or college. The one's making these false statements are in the same league as the one's hired to defend BHO by lying about his presence @ Columbia University. They are shills of the Obama administration - probably on the "Cass Sunstein" Cognitive Dissonance payroll. You are rather easy to detect btw.

BHO was/is a notorious pothead! But apparently there are no old 'pot smoking' college friends or even an old girlfriend or two who can come to his defense in this matter? No gay friends willing to vouch for Obama's presence @ CU Wow - how unusual it that?

So, to sum it up ... you're saying that you're ignoring factual evidence and you're going to go with proven-false assumptions rather than the proven truth. You could have made the statement much shorter if you would have said that.

Either that or you're just trolling people here. Either way, you've babbled your way into insignificance in this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

jimmyx QUOTE "so...what would be the point of anyone remembering Obama in school, and then telling you they remember him, only for you to just disregard it and call them shills".

RESPONSE: Seriously - I don't understand the point you are making. I started the thread so as to open this all important topic to all viewers and members of ATS forums. Please be more explicit - thank you

Originally posted by flyswatter
So, to sum it up ... you're saying that you're ignoring factual evidence and you're going to go with proven-false assumptions rather than the proven truth. You could have made the statement much shorter if you would have said that.Either that or you're just trolling people here. Either way, you've babbled your way into insignificance in this thread.

There is NO factual evidence - Whatever little bit there is - its all contrived, made up to protect BHO. Is this merely an opinion? Not really. I have done my homework and by virtue of that I have held up my end of the bargain inasmuch as I am the OP who is sincere in getting to the bottom of the Obama fraud - this thread represents only one small link to the totality of the overall fraud that is the BHO myth..
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a weak argument at best...

The only classmates I recall from college, are those I slept with or those I thought were hot...
And even then, I may be a bit fuzzy on some of those gals' names....(nah, there were only a few). But seriously, I couldn't tell you the name of other classmates if my life depended on it....so this article is fluff.

Not that I'm any fan of Obama, but I have to have SOME faith in the vetting process for a Presidential candidate. Besides, this is pretty much like trying to put a fire out after the house has burned down, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yes we are all shils. Nothing but liars here.

Hold on to those delusions sir.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
This is coming from you, a person that supports Israels eugenics policy towards Ethiopian Jews.

You really shouldn't lie like that. Shame on you.

Israel does NOT have a eugenics policy towards Ethiopian Jews.

Israel has an IMMIGRATION policy that includes certain immigrants agreeing to use birth control for a specified amount of time once they enter Israel. Those 'certain immigrants' are those who are coming in without an education, without any means of financial support, without any job prospects, and hoardes of kids (average of 6 per couple).

Israel has a right to have whatever IMMIGRATION policies it wants.
That's not a eugenics policy. Not even close.

For those who wish to see the FACTS .. not the drama ... read this ATS thread

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I remember my close circle of friends from university. I remember people who were in a seminar style poetry course, but who were not personal friends. I remember almost none of the people who were in regular lecture courses, if they were not personal friends.

Did Obama live in residence at Columbia? (If there was such a thing there at that time.)

Has any classmate of his or personal friend from Columbia ever been found? Not to have anyone at all remember him would be very unusual. I remember a couple of people from my residence who flunked out in first year. I hardly knew them.

Somebody should remember him. A President would be remembered even by people who never laid eyes on him at school.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
has anyone any links to those people from his college days that do recall him?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I remember my close circle of friends from university. I remember people who were in a seminar style poetry course, but who were not personal friends. I remember almost none of the people who were in regular lecture courses, if they were not personal friends.

Did Obama live in residence at Columbia? (If there was such a thing there at that time.)

Has any classmate of his or personal friend from Columbia ever been found? Not to have anyone at all remember him would be very unusual. I remember a couple of people from my residence who flunked out in first year. I hardly knew them.

Somebody should remember him. A President would be remembered even by people who never laid eyes on him at school.

Correct. And he WAS remembered.

I find that most people on ATS are intelligent enough to realize that while Obama may not be the greatest thing on Earth, this "nobody remembered him" fallacy is just pure BS.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Re-GD- diculous.
2nd

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't make me appear to be a racist. I'm a white dude, and I cannot even remember if a single African American attended my university. I know there had to be some there.

To be honest, I only remember the people who have kept contact with me. Excepting all those hot, female foreign exchange students I used to "tutor".

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.nysun.com...

Federal law limits the information that Columbia can release about Mr. Obama's time there. A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did not receive honors, Mr. Connolly said, though specific information on his grades is sealed. A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.

In the article Obama is quoted as having said that he spent a lot of time in the library at Columbia "like a monk".

There was a Vietnamese guy in Engineering at my University. He was well known as a 24/7 book worm and graduated with near perfect marks in Electrical Engineering. I wasn't even in engineering and I knew about this guy.

Hiding in the library is the sort of thing that makes you stick out like a sore thumb . . . if your marks are spectacular, and Obama's weren't.
edit on 19-3-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

here's a list, do your own research, it took me about 15 seconds to type this into google...apparently you don't care to know the answer, but here's a website.

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 19-3-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

here's a list, do you're own research, it took me about 15 seconds to type this into google...apparently you don't care to know the answer, but here's a website.

Some people here have a severe aversion to facts and common sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
May I please remind everyone of the main points of the thread, which have to do with a group of highly intelligent Israeli's who happen to find that its extremely unusual that not a one of them re-called BHO in any school setting whatsoever.

I think there are many here who would like to see this thread railroaded and distracted into oblivion - mainly out of support for BHO and his illicit extreme left wing Marxist regime.

A reminder of the title and content of the thread and the article to which it refers.
Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL! - By Judy Maltz | Mar.15, 2013 | 6:56 PM |

Thread Link

Link to the Haaretz article.
Obama's Israeli Columbia classmates don't recall the young president.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Six pages for a troll? Really?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by jimmyx

here's a list, do you're own research, it took me about 15 seconds to type this into google...apparently you don't care to know the answer, but here's a website.

Some people here have a severe aversion to facts and common sense.

it's a well known ploy to throw outragous accusations and lies into public arenas of discussion. it keeps doubt alive, and has the other side constantly playing defense. people that are apathetic, ignorant, or too naive are the prime targets.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

here's a list, do your own research, it took me about 15 seconds to type this into google...apparently you don't care to know the answer, but here's a website.

www.factcheck.org...

I am not sure why my question elicited your quite aggressive and demonising response, chill, was just a simple request

"apparently you don't care to know the answer"

wtf

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join