It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Glad you think being the only black in your class is funny.

I don't.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
As for Obama, I don't take the word of one racist Israeli ... because LATELY Israelis and LIARS seem to be synonymous.

Funny .. you calling the Israeli 'racist' .... considering your next sentence said that Israelis and Liars are synonymous. What proof do you have that this Israeli is a racist? What proof do you have that all these people are automatically liars because they are Israeli?? That sounds rather racist itself to me.

Doesn't it just make more sense that these people don't remember Obama because Obama didn't spend time with them but instead spent all his free time with his Pakistani friends? Yep .. makes more sense than calling a bunch of people you don't know 'racist' and 'liars' .. doesn't it?

Side note .. didn't any Americans go to Columbia? What's with all these Pakistanis and Israelis and Obama coming in from Indonesia ..etc etc etc??

edit on 3/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pyramid head

How is it that birthers always tell others to educate themselves and yet their the ones that are always wrong? The EO you refer to was repealing an EO passed by Bush. It was making the guidelines regarding what constitutes a Presidential record (not Obama's personal records) more lax. In other words Obama was being more transparent than Bush.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh you don't even bother talking to me. I read your crap .

Don't even bother.

BTW College is not HighSchool and your post makes it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
In other words Obama was being more transparent than Bush.

Neither Bush nor Obama are/were 'transparent'. None of them really are.
And the fact is that Bush released his school records but Obama did not.
That's not pro or anti anyone .... That's just the truth of it.

My opinion ... being elected president is the same as being hired to do a job.
And all employers want to see the college grades of the person they are hiring
for a position. The POTUS should release his/her college grades to his/her
future employer .. the American people.

That's how hiring someone is done in the business world.
It makes sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I went to university 20 years ago, and I can remember many names and faces- you would like to think SOMEONE would remember at least one other person?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Heck i can't even remember my semester mates(remember it only lasts about 3 months) from 4 yrs ago, only 2 comes to mind only because we use to hangout after class. i can't even remember "that hot girl" in class either, i know there was one.

30+ yrs wow!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh you don't even bother talking to me. I read your crap . Don't even bother.

You automatically called the Israeli a 'racist' and called all Israelis 'liars'. That's absurd and racist. I gave a common sense explaination for why the Israelis probably don't remember Obama .. simply because he didn't hang out with them.

If you want to call that crap .. knock yourself out.

BTW College is not HighSchool and your post makes it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I know perfectly well what I'm talking about.
If you had bothered to read what I posted, you'd see that.
edit on 3/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Heck i can't even remember my semester mates(remember it only lasts about 3 months) from 4 yrs ago, only 2 comes to mind only because we use to hangout after class. i can't even remember "that hot girl" in class either, i know there was one.

30+ yrs wow!

that is unusual, can you not even remember what many of them looked like?!

Just on this subject, not something I have looked at before, apart from this group, is there anyone in his class who recalls Obama?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?

I went to university 20 years ago, and I can remember many names and faces- you would like to think SOMEONE would remember at least one other person?

You see, that's the problem ... there are people that DO remember him from Columbia. But the radical Obama haters dont want to recognize that fact.

Not saying that a LOT of people remember him, and not saying that the haters or anyone else has to like him ... but promoting fabricated evidence as "fact" is just stupid.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

You see, that's the problem ... there are people that DO remember him from Columbia. But the radical Obama haters dont want to recognize that fact.

Not saying that a LOT of people remember him, and not saying that the haters or anyone else has to like him ... but promoting fabricated evidence as "fact" is just stupid.

are there people from Columbia who remember him, as per my post above, not something I have looked at closely- but if there are people who say they remember him then fair enough

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Yes, accoridng to his friends that used to hang out with him does, which makes sense.

People you just gaze at class for few hrs a day is not going to have much effect then hanging out and doing things with them.

I do remember some faces, but i can't match names to the face.. only people that is stuck in my head are the teachers and possibly this girl who asks stupid questions... i guess only people that make big impression on you stays in your memory, rest just fade away, and this is 4 yrs ago lol

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Once again, you demonstrate you don't know what you are talking about. Israeli is a person who lives in ISRAEL which is a "nation" not a RACE. You sound stupid calling me racist for calling them liars. That's all I see coming from that state. Lies. That's why I call them liars. They are not a RACE.

Guess what ? I don't like the British either so guess what that makes me ? Anti-Colonialism. Not Racist.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm not saying he's transparent. I'm saying that he was being more transparent than Bush. Bush limited what would be considered Presidential records and thus released to the public after his term in office. Obama made these guidelines more lax. Also, it's worth pointing out that the only reason Bush "released" his transcripts is because some people on the Internet got their hands on them first and released them. At that point Bush didn't really have a choice but to officially release them.

I just want to point out that I'm not an Obama supporter. I just think that the ridiculous claims made in these birther threads make us all look bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by stirling

LOL!!! Even more of a reason that they should have remembered him...Everyone remembers the only Black fellow in the class...

I guess if people are obsessed about race. And Obama wasn't only the black kid going to Columbia.....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

you demonstrate you don't know what you are talking about.

Um .. no. I know perfectly well what I'm talking about. You automatically called the Israeli a 'racist' and a liar simply because that person is from Israel. That's ABSURD. That would be like someone here saying that everyone in Iran is a terrorist and a holocaust denying idiot simply because they are from Iran. That'd be a pretty stupid thing to do .. right?

You sound stupid calling me racist for calling them liars.

I was showing a whole lotta' common sense in my post. But you wouldn't know that because you 'dont' bother reading good common sense information which you call 'crap'.

ON TOPIC - Again .. the reason the Israeli's didn't remember Obama was probably because they weren't in his social group and/or probably weren't in a lot of his classes. It could easily be something just that simple.

That's all I see coming from that state. Lies. That's why I call them liars. They are not a RACE.

Irrational hate much?

Right back atchya

edit on 3/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Unless he was a close friend, no one would remember going to school with Joe The Stock Trader, but a U.S President? We had one "famous" person come out of my high school. I was not a friend, or even a passing acquaintance, but I remember her face because she became famous.
For you soap opera fans, this is her. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This is coming from you, a person that supports Israels eugenics policy towards Ethiopian Jews.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
After studying the responses to this thread very carefully I am of the opinion - convicted actually - that many here are outright lying in thier claim(s) that they never remembered any of their former classmates - i.e., no one from their school days, either high school or college. The one's making these false statements are in the same league as the one's hired to defend BHO by lying about his presence @ Columbia University. They are shills of the Obama administration - probably on the "Cass Sunstein" Cognitive Dissonance payroll. You are rather easy to detect btw.

BHO was/is a notorious pothead! But apparently there are no old 'pot smoking' college friends or even an old girlfriend or two who can come to his defense in this matter? No gay friends willing to vouch for Obama's presence @ CU Wow - how unusual it that?
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
refer to this imposter as aka - also known as - and ohh gee mustn't see the grades hmmm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join