It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I bet you would if they became POTUS...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I know where you're coming from... and I agree BUT... I would remember them if there were the president of the (supposedly) most powerful nation on earth - even if it was just if I could get a cushy job

But this is pointless... and all this college degree stuff... I mean... I have one and I think they're pointless. They dont make you better or more qualified than anyone else whos good at it and who likes what it does. You dont need to be taught how to stuff you already love because you search for it and learn as much as you can about it on your own, using all means including getting other people who you regard as "masters" of said art to teach you about it.

So... I dont think it matters if Obama has a college degree or not or if he went to columbia or harvard or not. If he was a good president, why would it matter? It just matters because hes terrible.

But he does have charisma, a good voice that helps with speeches, hes eloquent and hes clearly not an ignorant person. Hes not on par with some of the top of most charismatic leaders or personalities that I would consider like malcom x, martin luther king, jfk, adolf hitler - Obama doesnt have the power to move a nation (for good or bad) to make the people follow him blindly like others may have had... but hes quite good despite the fact that I dont like him hehe. And altho I like Bush, Obama is a way better orator than him (well... thats not too hard actually lol)

Regardless... he wouldnt be a better president with or without going to columbia or harvard so... this whole college point is moot.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I remember ALL of my classmates - besides, this is the president we are referring to here. I dare say - would you not have recalled him? C'mon.............Normal people make friends - join social groups.

It not just the Israeli's we are talking about here - NO ONE remembered BHO @ Columbia - there is NOT ONE STUDENT OR TEACHER who has come forward...........end of story!!!

No matter how hard you try - you cannot defend the indefensible! Obama is a consummate liar - a pathology of lying surrounds him like a dark ominous cloud. I speak here of a foreboding presence of evil.

edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

Sir, this is incorrect.

Just a brief bit of research will tell you the following people that prove this to be false:
Phil Boerner
Sohale Siddiqi
Michael Baron

There is also written evidence from his time there, in both Sundial and Columbia College Today.

Nobody says you have to like the guy or believe everything he says, but promoting the falsity that nobody at all could remember him from Columbia is just ridiculous.

There's certainly a hell of a lot more evidence that he did attend Columbia than you can produce to prove he did not.

It cant be case closed, because you had no case to begin with. Go back to your Fox News-inspired falsity and leave the rest of us to reality.

edit on 18-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I remember reading an article a while back that talked about how not one person that went to Columbia at the same time that BHO supposedly went can recall him. Which is weird considering even when he became president not one person came forward that went to school with him. Not one teacher, janitor, student nobody. You would figure that at least one person would come out and say, "Hey, I remember that guy!" According to the article he was in his CIA years at the time that he was supposed to be going to Columbia. I'll have to dig around and try and find it.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Those of you who have actually went to a larger university know there are cliques and groups. If your group doesnt recall you... you have issues.
I guarantee you I could be recognized by sorority sisters and the clubs/sports I was in... the chess club or fingerpainting .. more than likely not. Also, I wouldnt recognize them. There are ethnic clubs too... I really doubt the Chinese American club or the Muslim group would recognize me... but the NDNations group would recognize me. Id say look into his specific extracurriculars and associations/clubs listed by him/ the university that he participated in. If you cant find folks who recognize or remember him from those, then there is a problem. ALso, a lot of folks lie about what sor/frat they were in and etc cause it makes a resume look better.

I cant stand Obama or this administration, but Id rather hear facts concerning him and his education... and anyone who says they recall everyone from their college is BSing.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

There can only be one logical answer to the conomdrum of Obama's attendance at Colombia, et al. He is, like Jesus was, A SHAPESHIFTER!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This thread is a joke, right?

There are multiple people that came out saying they went to school with him.

And an article was even written about him in the NY times while he attended.

It is common to forget classmates unless you are good friends with them.

edit on 18-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

What's been presented on those 'scam pages' as "evidence" is laughable - false CIA/Secret Service nonsense information - and this administration is very good at that. There is ZERO evidence........anyone who states that they saw BHO or attended a class with Obama is a paid liar..........The gavel has been slammed on BHO once and for all - case closed.

Case and point.Evidence from Columbia College itself, and past alumni are insufficient to rumors and speculation.We're not dealing with a topic the OP wants to debate, but rather a notion the OP has already cemented in his mind as 'fact' and wants to have us all believe even in the face of verifiable contradictory evidence.There is nothing left here to discuss.
- Lee

That post of mine (above) and the opening post of the thread are of the very same tenor and tone. So if you are going to refer to what I had written and the attitude that underpins what I said please go back and read the first post - thank you.

BTW - why are ALL of Obama's school records sealed and kept from public scrutiny ? Not only his school records incidentally - but ALL records having anything to do with his entire life. Why? Could it be that he is a fictional character? Methinks so.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This post has a POLITICAL agenda. The PLANNED impeachment of Obama.
Yes, we know it will be done and many people know that he'll not finish his term.
We don't need Israel's Haaretz sneaky tactics to keep this subject alive.
Well, from what I see most reading this post have been duped by this sneaky article.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

What's been presented on those 'scam pages' as "evidence" is laughable - false CIA/Secret Service nonsense information - and this administration is very good at that. There is ZERO evidence........anyone who states that they saw BHO or attended a class with Obama is a paid liar..........The gavel has been slammed on BHO once and for all - case closed.

Case and point.Evidence from Columbia College itself, and past alumni are insufficient to rumors and speculation.We're not dealing with a topic the OP wants to debate, but rather a notion the OP has already cemented in his mind as 'fact' and wants to have us all believe even in the face of verifiable contradictory evidence.There is nothing left here to discuss.
- Lee

That post of mine (above) and the opening post of the thread are of the very same tenor and tone. So if you are going to refer to what I had written and the attitude that underpins what I said please go back and read the first post - thank you.

BTW - why are ALL of Obama's school records sealed and kept from public scrutiny ? Not only his school records incidentally - but ALL records having anything to do with his entire life. Why? Could it be that he is a fictional character? Methinks so.

All of your school records are sealed and kept from public scrutiny, why are you hiding everything, huh? Oh wait, so are mine. Something mysterious must be going on!

There are personal records that are sealed by default, with others only allowed to view them by way of explicit written consent from the involved party.

Yet again, you're attempting to push a birther myth that all of his records are sealed by some magical power. View the threads here that have destroyed that myth, and at least educate yourself enough to put forth a valid argument.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You sound like a no-brainer
Its not that I'm calling you names or anything BUT only dunderheads and dunces would not have remembered such a thing! Be truthful now ok? You know full well - even if you were retarded - you would still have re-call of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAVING BEEN ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES - RIGHT?

Please stop covering for - and attempting to give defense to the in-defensible OK? Thank you........

Easy... HE wasn't the President back then..... he was just another student.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

BTW - why are ALL of Obama's school records sealed and kept from public scrutiny ? Not only his school records incidentally - but ALL records having anything to do with his entire life. Why? Could it be that he is a fictional character?

Why have you sealed exactly the same records as Obama has? Why do you keep them from public scrutiny? Exactly what are you hiding, or is it that you are just a fictional character as well?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are Israeli's supposed to have eidetic memories or something? The Israeli's don't remember him so it must be true he never went there
Show me one person that remembers everyone they went to college with it's not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

His school records are sealed because school records like birth certificates are not a matter of public record they are a matter private record.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I am sure that he has a couple of "special male friends" who can vouch for him.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This doesn't prove anything except that perhaps he was a loner, or preferred the company of people outside of his classmates.

Next line

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've long suspected that Mr. Obama was (and still is) an intelligence operative.

I think he was a student at Columbia, sort of. There seems to be some evidence that he was around at times.

The fact that hardly anyone seems to recall him could be chalked up to the fact that he was "busy" doing intelligence work at the time he would have been attending classes.

I think the pieces fit. Unknown with a sketchy past rises all the way to the Presidency with multi billion dollar backing. How does that happen, exactly?

In fact, I suspect that intelligence agency control of the government stretches back quite some way, possibly with a few hiccups along the way.

JFK may have been a hiccup. He gets assassinated and Bush Sr.'s buddy LBJ becomes president.

Bush Sr. goes from head of the CIA to running for Prez in 80. Loses to Reagan, who they promptly attempted to kill in his first couple months in office. Wonder if he got the message?

Bush Sr. ascends to the throne. Followed by Bill Clinton...a poor boy made good who also had billions behind him. Seems to have fallen straight in line.

Bush, JR. Well, duh.

Then the Big O.

It's almost comical, really.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure
Unknown with a sketchy past

What makes you claim Obama was a unknown with a sketchy past?

It's almost comical, really.

Yes, it is very comical some of the silly claims people make up about Obama!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join