It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I have better things to do that debate with dishonest people.

You are the one being dishonest here, making silly claims Obama how has sealed his records when you have sealed yours exactly the same way, a fact that you keep ignoring! Also you were wrong claiming Obama made a executive Order sealing his records, when in fact the EO was for the exact opposite of your claim. So again you are the dishonest one here!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You are the one being dishonest here, making silly claims Obama how has sealed his records when you have sealed yours exactly the same way, a fact that you keep ignoring! Also you were wrong claiming Obama made a executive Order sealing his records, when in fact the EO was for the exact opposite of your claim. So again you are the dishonest one here!

In your many posts (at least 50-60) in this thread - You have stupidly accused me 7 or 8 times at least, of the very same thing, and I will tell you that your claims in this regard are outrageous lies. I have seen you reference this lie by last count 20-30 times here in this thread - repetitiveness such as this is absolute proof that you are lying.

All of my college records are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD and I look them up all the time since I have several degrees from a number of different universities. I have linked my school records, which are PUBLIC INFORMATION, to others at least 200 times over the years.

OBAMA HAS INTENTIONALLY SEALED ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HIMSELF ON ALL LEVELS - Why? Because he's a fiction, a fraud, and a NON-ENTITY.

BHO, master liar, NEVER ATTENDED COLUMBIA U.
=================================================================================
POST SCRIPT -

The inimitable Pastor Manning on the topic of this thread - 25 Very Successful And Well Placed Israeli Students Who Never Ever Saw BHObama @ Columbia U
youtu.be...

edit on 6-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
All of my college records are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD

Still wrong, they are not public records - why keep repeating that lie?

and I look them up all the time

Yes, you have access to them as they are your private records

200 times over the years.

Why on earth would you do that? do you think that they may change?

OBAMA HAS INTENTIONALLY SEALED ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HIMSELF ON ALL LEVELS -

Just another lie - care to explain exactly how he did that.. hey, I just checked and your records are sealed exactly the same as Obama's - so what are you hiding?

How about you provide all the records that you claim Obama has sealed for the past 5 Presidents - according to you they are public records so show us them.

Why? Because he's a fiction, a fraud, and a NON-ENTITY.

Still wrong, he is the legal President - and how you hate that fact, a black man being the legal President of the USA! Actually, you are the non-entity here, having to make up silly stories about President Obama!
edit on 6-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You have stupidly accused me 15 times at least, of the very same thing, and I will tell you that your claims in this regard are outrageous lies. I have seen you reference this lie by last count 55 times here in this thread - repetitiveness such as this is absolute proof that you are lying.

All of my college records are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD and I look them up all the time since I have several degrees from a number of different universities. I have linked my school records, which are PUBLIC INFORMATION, to others at least 200 times over the years.

OBAMA HAS INTENTIONALLY SEALED ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HIMSELF ON ALL LEVELS - Why? Because he's a fiction, a fraud, and a NON-ENTITY.

=================================================================================
POST SCRIPT -

The inimitable Pastor Manning on the topic of this thread - 25 Very Successful And Well Placed Israeli Students Who Never Ever Saw BHObama @ Columbia U
youtu.be...

Your college records are absolutely NOT available to the public. Can you access them? Sure. Can I access them without 1) explicit written permission from you or 2) your login information for your university's site (assuming they make them available online)? Not a chance. It is not even remotely legal to make that information available to the general public. If they did make records available to the general public, they would be opening themselves up to legal action based on violation of privacy laws.

He did attend Columbia, there's enough evidence of that. He has sealed nothing in regards to his personal records because he doesnt have to - the records you are wanting are not public in the first place. How many times does this point have to be made?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

very true ... i still bump into people who swear they know me from my school days ...for the life of me i can't remember them... awkward comes to mind

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
flyswatter hellobruce

You are both wrong - My Masters thesis (2) and a doctoral thesis are ALL A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD and are accessible at any time by anyone. Anything you want to know about my education can be easily accessed.

BHO is a liar and a fraud and he's very adept at manipulating his executive powers to HIDE ALL INFORMATION ABOUT WHO HE IS NOT!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I remember exactly four people from my higher education years circa 1981... Two were teachers, one was a guy I dated and the third was my friend and roommate... Obama could have attended in ANY of my classes and I wouldn't remember him. I wonder if he did...

I don't remember the head of any of the "clubs" or anyone...

When are people going to stop this insanity?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I remember exactly four people from my higher education years circa 1981... Two were teachers, one was a guy I dated and the third was my friend and roommate... Obama could have attended in ANY of my classes and I wouldn't remember him. I wonder if he did...

I don't remember the head of any of the "clubs" or anyone...
When are people going to stop this insanity?

Ignorance is bliss and you laugh @ your own woeful ignorance?

Incidentally - no internet sleuth or detective will ever find BHO's Columbia U records - its IMPOSSIBLE!!! Guess why!

But they have found proof that his attendance there is a fraud - Why? There is NO TRACE OF HIM having been there other than the false testimony of one of his boyfriends and 1 other hired hand.

I repeat - BHO has intentionally sealed all information about himself on all levels -- Why? Because he's a fiction, a fraud, and a NON-ENTITY.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So this really isn't  going to the Hoax Bin huh?
This one feels right?
Plausible? 
Sure... It's Obama.
It's not like he's been vetted like say a president of the US would.

So be honest ATS, is Orly Taitz secretly in charge?

.... let me just make this little note in my 
credibility file.

Ok, done... 
Oh and ATS ...you don't wanna know your WATS score
for political moderators.

And I didn't know you could get a doctorate in "Obama is a commie
Black Panther hell bent on world domination"

edit on 6-4-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by sealing because: Removed beautiful pic of ATS's secret leader

edit on 6-4-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Incidentally - no internet sleuth or detective will ever find BHO's Columbia U records

They can find no private records of anyone attending there - as they are private records....

false testimony of one of his boyfriends

Boyfriend? now you are getting sillier and sillier!

I repeat - BHO has intentionally sealed all information about himself on all levels

Repeating a lie after you have been caught out lying just makes you look very silly - funny how you have also sealed your record exactly the same as Obama has - so what are you hiding?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

flyswatter hellobruce

You are both wrong - My Masters thesis (2) and a doctoral thesis are ALL A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD and are accessible at any time by anyone. Anything you want to know about my education can be easily accessed.

BHO is a liar and a fraud and he's very adept at manipulating his executive powers to HIDE ALL INFORMATION ABOUT WHO HE IS NOT!

my son graduated from cal poly in California, I couldn't access his records, even though I paid for it, and he was my son, unless he authorized it personally. it might be different in various states, but here in California, college records are not public, period. and by the way, who gives a crap if some kid in college can't remember some other kid in the same college. apparently, the kids that do remember Obama don't count...
edit on 6-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Reminder - stay on topic.
Therad title -

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

I will not allow this thread to be be sidetracked by ignorant interlopers - we know who they are.

This video is EXTREMELY enlightening as regards the content of the OP's original posting on the subject. This is an example of "staying on topic" - If you watch it you will be convinced of the truth of the contents of the OP's opening post.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Therad....
Therad

you claim to have 2 masters degrees and a doctorate and are unable to spell thread....

So why have you sealed your records the same way Obama has? Obama was at Columbia, a place you could never get into, so it looks like it is just jealousy causing you to whine about Obama that a black man went to Columbia and became the President!

If you watch it you will be convinced of the truth of the contents of the OP's opening post.

No, no one will be convinced, you do realise he awarded himself a doctorate from his own degree mill and is a convicted and jailed criminal, jailed for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Therad title -

I will not allow this thread to be be sidetracked by ignorant interlopers - we know who they are.

This is an example of "staying on topic" - If you watch it you will be convinced of the truth of the contents of the OP's opening post.

ignorant???....and the you tube picture shown in your post above, ...for your "truth",... has a picture with writing on it that says......... "birth certificate homey"....this automatically qualifies you for nutcase status, without further proof.
edit on 6-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have asked this question time and time again..why are birther threads never placed in the hoax bin.

They have been constantly debunked..what is up with the mods.

Why can these people keep spreading known lies over and over again..without repercussions.

ARE THE MODS ALSO BIRTHERS?

ARE THE OWNERS OF ATS BIRTHERS?

WHY DO THEY NEVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I have asked this question time and time again..why are birther threads never placed in the hoax bin.
Why can these people keep spreading known lies over and over again..without repercussions.

I have already exclaimed this several times to those wishing to sidetrack this thread -

This is NOT a birther thread!

Thread title -

I will not allow this thread to be be sidetracked by interlopers ignorant of the topic of the thread - we know who they are.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have been on ATS long enough to know that whenever there is an outrageous thread with an outrageous claim the best thing to do is wait a day or two for the smoke to settle and then go to the last page on the thread to make heads or tails of what REALLY is going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

flyswatter hellobruce

so, if your master and doctoral thesis are public record, that means that your ENTIRE SCHOOL RECORD is public?...if so...post the links, no one is stopping you.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I have already exclaimed this several times to those wishing to sidetrack this thread -

This is NOT a birther thread!

Thread title -

I will not allow this thread to be be sidetracked by interlopers ignorant of the topic of the thread - we know who they are.

gee...Obamas room mate remembers him...
www.college.columbia.edu...
but white Israeli nationals don't remember him.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee...Obamas room mate remembers him...
www.college.columbia.edu...
but white Israeli nationals don't remember him.

Its common knowledge that his boyfriend was running cover for BHO.

BHO sits close to his BF who did NOT attend Columbia either, but who makes false claims that BHO did attend school there - what a bold faced lie that is - we laugh - guffaw.

Hired operative Sohale Siddiqi and Barack Obama sitting together oddly.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join