It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Mark Could Be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I do agree with a lot of what you say, and I do believe that many will find ways around a strict system of financial control. I also tend to think that in order for "TPTB" to install even more control measures that eventually they will find ways to make circumventing the cashless system illegal. Even nowadays there have been court cases over people being prosecuted for tax evasion by using the bartering system, battles of local government against people growing vegetables on their own property and at least one state passing laws making it illegal to buy and sell at flea markets and garage sales using cash.

I don't think we should be afraid of numbers, I think we should be afraid of power hungry control freaks who seem bound and determined to gain complete control of all financial dealings through any means necessary, but even if one does not believe in the Bible one must admit that there are many parallels contained within it that seem to match with what TPTB seem to be up to. The moves toward a one world government and a one world financial system are definitely a reality that we are witnessing for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If a mark is imposed on people...in order to buy and sell...well...the only way this can happen is because we live in a civilization. The civilization is "the beast". That's what people don't get.
If the bible is truthful...then we who live in this civilization..we who live our lives to obtain material things and wealth...well...it's means we already worship Satan...because this consumer society is "Satan".
Go to a shopping mall sometime...look how packed it is with people...all worshiping designer brands etc.
Most of these people also worship celebrities...not God.
If this is not satanic tell me what is?
Also most of our manufactured goods are made in China in sweat shops by slave labor...and we all know it...yet we enable it to happen...is this not satanic?
We eat factory grown battery chickens and other animals...is this not inhumane and satanic?
We walk past homeless people in the streets and look on them as nothing more than trash...is this not a sign that we live under a satanic cult?
You are all mislead to think the beast is coming because the beast is here...it's been here a long time...it's called civilization...except it's getting worse.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Interesting theory, but these glasses and the wrist computer can be easily removed from one's body. The mark is going to be something permanent, because once someone accepts the mark there is no going back. That person has doomed their soul for all eternity.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by DISRAELI

Which proves beyond a doubt how disgusting and evil the biblical god is. Think about it, if he was truly a just, loving and merciful god as he so often claims, then why the hell is this world in such a mess? And no, the "satan is in control" argument does not cut it, because he has not always been in control, yet the world has ALWAYS been a mess, ESPECIALLY when god himself was in control. He needed to threaten and bully people because otherwise people would go their own way and likely prosper, and he would have no claim over the fruit of their labour.

No, what this tells me is that its PEOPLE behind it all. The "god" of the israelites was a man (or group of men) who wanted people to worship and serve him, and was excessively greedy. Remind you of anything? Its all about competition between competing kings, its nothing to do with god or satan or other deities. Superstition was added to control the under educated masses. Its such a shame even now, that so many people blindly believe it and completely ignore the reality of human nature.

The balance is all but gone and we have wandered away from the land, we have rapped her of her wealth and scarred her beauty and created an imaginary world of fake money and gain. We have a thirst for for war and power and we hunger for a materialistic world filled with distractions. If we go back to the land and step off the wheels of war and the machines of slavery it will repair itself, sadly we have bred our selves not to care. It's sad that people still follow this reality of despair and anguish, full of blame and self loathing.

The creator has nothing to do with this and if you choose to follow a world built on destruction and in no way will ever work, it's up to you. When the prayers stopped in the public buildings and in the homes of those who lost faith, the balance swayed to selfishness and the darker side of human nature. Mothers have strayed from the duty of motherhood for greed and the balance between mother and child is lost and in turn a child is out of sync and is prone to chaos.

Look around for a month or two or even a couple weeks and focus how terrible we treat ourselves, how every single person is either looking at his or her phone. look at the children in your life who have baby sitter by the name of TV or video game. Nobody wants to help anymore unless they get payed, hands stretched out for a fee for a deed that could of been done out of friendship. How many on the street actually give to those in need, how many just walk past the man who is begging for this fake material called money.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Maybe this:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Maybe this:

how dare you post pictures of phallic symbolism on this fine forun!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The "mark" on your hand is what you will do and how you will behave.
The "mark" on your forehead is how you will think.

The cause for the mark will be the discovery through bioengineering so you will never age and you will live "forever" in this world.

Such a simple office visit for the treatment. Your very sons or daughters, brothers and sisters, father and mother will deem you insane if you choose to NOT take it. Then the FedGov will force it because healthcare and dealing with the ailments of aging can be eliminated. You will be FedGov designated as insane and suicidal for not taking the treatment. You will be rounded up. Hence, the "mark" on your hand and your forehead.

After you've lived a few hundred years never aging, you will seek death with great prejudice.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by interupt42
Maybe this:

how dare you post pictures of phallic symbolism on this fine forun!

Oh stop it, obviously you are seeing things. Perhaps you should drink your coffee in order to wake up.

Back on track:
So why is the mark of the beast needed? Is it like a prison Tattoo thing that the Devil and God are into?
edit on 18-3-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the mark of the beast would be a sign of ownership.
it indicates that a person has accepted the doctrine of their masters and feels compelled to obey.
the doctrine is the obvious story in the bible, the story of jesus.
accepting it is generally needed to buy and sell.
even without believing in jesus, many still accept the tenement of law contained in the books. even an atheist is subject to the mark as the society at large is based around the acceptance of what is taught.

the battle of armegeddon, which we are being led to, will likely be the time when a new twist is put on this old religion and reissued to the masses to keep them in slavery to the masters.
there is a chance, however slim, that humanity has evolved enough and the truth can be given to us, i think ultimately, that is the goal of our controllers.

edit on 18-3-2013 by tinhattribunal because: spelin'

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

If you are given the SSN at birth I think that throws out the 'willingly take the mark' bit. Don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
the mark of the beast would be a sign of ownership.
it indicates that a person has accepted the doctrine of their masters and feels compelled to obey.
the doctrine is the obvious story in the bible, the story of jesus.
accepting it is generally needed to buy and sell.

Here are a couple of reasons I have problem with this story:
1. Is the mark going to be defined with an asterisk or is it going to be clearly written so people will know without a doubt that they are going against God?

2. If the only means of feeding my children is to receive the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell product, is God expecting me to watch my children starve to death? Or is he going to provide a way for me to provide for them?

3. According to the bible the devil is a sneaky guy who uses trickery , So is the beast really the beast?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Don't forget that the bible speaks of two marks.
Everyone will choose a mark either from above or from below.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Don't confuse the means of implementation with the Mark. The Mark of the Beast is the counterfeit of the Seal of God.
If you understand the Seal of God, it is easier to understand the Mark. There are many ways that will be used to implement how it works. It is going to be easier if you get out of Mystical Babylon the Great.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

1. Is the mark going to be defined with an asterisk or is it going to be clearly written so people will know without a doubt that they are going against God?

2. If the only means of feeding my children is to receive the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell product, is God expecting me to watch my children starve to death? Or is he going to provide a way for me to provide for them?

3. According to the bible the devil is a sneaky guy who uses trickery , So is the beast really the beast?

1. you are going against God if you read a book or educate yourself. As God threw Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden for eating from the tree of knowledge. Lets just get it straight. According to the Bible human beings were supposed to live in ignorance from the beginning, like animals. Would this have been a bad thing...I guess you would have to go and live with a remote stone age amazonian tribe to find out if they are happier without books and TV.

2. According to the Bible God asked Abraham to kill his own son. Listen, there is the word of the Bible then there is the word of priests and religious leaders, who water it down. However true believers are supposed to take the Bible at face value. If you believe the word of the Bible is the word of God. then God is not some easy going kind heated being. God would expect his followers to choose God first above all others..and I do mean all. There is no getting around it.

3. If the devil is tricky..then the devil has already tricked you and everyone else. i already explained that civilization..is satanic. We worship celebrities...false Gods...we chase money... false God...we commit sins of the flesh...sins of the mind...and so on and so on....and so on..Ask yourself one question...do you live for the material world..to have a nice house...nice car...nice holidays..friends...that includes meeting mr/mrs right etc...its all material...all ego driven nonsense...well if that's what you live for its all satanic. unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Revelation 13:16-18

"16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

There shall be despair in the beginning of the tribulation as the green devil that dwelleth in the pockets of the people and hungers in the hearts of men shall lose its influence.
Thus shall the tribulation begin and nation shall rise against nation and kingdom shall rise against kingdom and there shall be no more rumors of war, but war shall dawn like the morning.
And men in high places shall strike the earth with the power of the sun in search for a new devil to worship.
And there shall be times of pain, despair and death and many shall cry out for a salvation from their suffering and there shall arise a victor, who shall establish a vast kingdom with invisible riches and he shall force the mark of the beast upon the people of the world or they may not buy or sell, save they that had the mark, yea, the mark of the beast.

...I mean;
Global economical collapse, world war III, new world order, new global virtual currency and the mark, the chip or the barcode of the beast.
edit on 18-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
reply to post by deadeyedick

Don't confuse the means of implementation with the Mark. The Mark of the Beast is the counterfeit of the Seal of God.
If you understand the Seal of God, it is easier to understand the Mark. There are many ways that will be used to implement how it works. It is going to be easier if you get out of Mystical Babylon the Great.

Here is some info on the seal of GOD.

www.theseal-ofgod.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

That was kind of my point. However, I was hoping to see how a religious person would answer those questions.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the beast was nero, the mark was a tattoo
edit on 18-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

the mark is already defined. it is the belief in the bible and the systems of control that it has established.

in the bible, when the jews at jerusalem were under siege by the roman army, they were supplied with 'wine' and 'unleavened bread'. the roman soldiers would urinate in water flasks (they jokingly called it wine), they would bake bread without yeast, using dung instead, and throw it over the wall for them to eat.
if you accept Herod or Jesus or Ceaser for your god, you should expect that they will treat you likewise.

that's what we need to figure out

1. you are going against God if you read a book or educate yourself. As God threw Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden for eating from the tree of knowledge. Lets just get it straight. According to the Bible human beings were supposed to live in ignorance from the beginning, like animals. Would this have been a bad thing...I guess you would have to go and live with a remote stone age amazonian tribe to find out if they are happier without books and TV.

if we live in ignorance, like they suggest, then we are subject to their slave system.
if we live apart from their system (like the remote tribes) then we are OK, unless they find us and attack, which they like to do.

2. According to the Bible God asked Abraham to kill his own son. Listen, there is the word of the Bible then there is the word of priests and religious leaders, who water it down. However true believers are supposed to take the Bible at face value. If you believe the word of the Bible is the word of God. then God is not some easy going kind heated being. God would expect his followers to choose God first above all others..and I do mean all. There is no getting around it.

did abram kill his son, no. he listened to a ram instead who told him not to.
that ram may have been Baphomet, and as abrams decendents, we are still living under Baphomet's rule.see this thread

3. If the devil is tricky..then the devil has already tricked you and everyone else. i already explained that civilization..is satanic. We worship celebrities...false Gods...we chase money... false God...we commit sins of the flesh...sins of the mind...and so on and so on....and so on..Ask yourself one question...do you live for the material world..to have a nice house...nice car...nice holidays..friends...that includes meeting mr/mrs right etc...its all material...all ego driven nonsense...well if that's what you live for its all satanic. unfortunately.

i need a cigarette.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi OP,

Yes, you are right on top of it.

It's going to be about 'credentials'. The passwords that we use to get in and out of computer networks no longer suffice. With 'identity theft' and that sort of thing, people are going to need a way to cough up their 'credentials', which will be a cryptographic hash of your personal data, quickly and efficiently.

It will have to be something worn, and eventually implanted.

It is the mark of the beast in the sense that we wrote those stories and we are destined to live them out.

It is not the mark in the sense that the society that we are building demands this credentialing 'feature'.

And yeah, there will probably be some sort of fight over it. I'm glad you mead the thread, folks need to be prepared. Not because the credentialing is bad, but because it is going to create some social #.

It's going to be really hard for people to buy and sell without the credentials.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join