It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of Resonance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We see big stones being moved by ancients and we think they must have been moved by ET.

We underestimate our ancestors.

They were more in tune with natural forces and things around them then we are.

It is likely they used sound to move objects.

It is likely this same technology is being researched as a means of propulsion.

Simply because it is clean, would use less fuel and could result in better transport.

So rather than anti gravity is is likely that sound waves are used to control UFO.

Maybe the correct sound resonance frequencies (I dont know much about this to be honest) can tune in with certain forces which can then be manipulated to control a craft.

IN the ancient times most temples had giant bells and/or gongs that would be striked to cause a certain resonance frequency which they probably beleived "called their god", but maybe it opened a portal or the sound caused a change in the worshippers there, made them more receptive etc..

this is probably how some people levitated. By meditating and chating...resonating their bodies to the correct frequency to allow it to "weigh less" so to speak and lift of the ground. After this is mastered through deep meditation they could then practice it without meditating. It is possible by ryhtemic humming and controlled breathing to change the resonance frequency of the body.

Most ancient temples or sacrific alters etc... had big gongs or bells or used the resonance of huge rythemic drumming during their CEREMONIES, there idea would be that it gets the attention of the people, as it is loud and leaves a hanging sound it gets attention, but it really dies get into you and gets your attention, but it could also be a summoning of spirits that are attuned to that frequency, or some might say it opens a portal.

On a side note...as I was writing the above text I was also watching a video about ancient people and at EXACTLY the same time I started to type the word "CEREMONIES" the narator in the video said "CEREMONIES", could that be a coincidence? Theres like millions of words so thats quiet a coincidence. The thread was not inspired by the video.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I accept this claim to be logic. After all, the military has guns that dissolves solid matter with sound waves. I bet you could repel the frequency of the atmosphere the same way for propulsion. BTW I just so happen to barely remember levitating half way into a sleep state last night, then I would be drawn to this thread. I hardly log into ATS nonetheless read posts. I have levitated while being awake a couple times too.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
please describe your levitated state, i.e standing or lying down, position of arms legs etc.. the type of movement

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Awesome post man! You are on the right track.
I am obsessed with studies on our planteray resonance and magnetic fields, and I believe they hold the key to both the knowledge of the ancients and the deepest secrets of our planet.

I believe that planetary resonance and our planets magenetic fields are interconnected, and inturn, are connected will all living things. I believe, the ancients possessed and understood this knowledge and used it at their own will, and they have tried to hint at it through the ages. Some people, have claimed to have already discovered these secrets and put them to good use. (Ed Leedskalnin is a good example, quoted for saying he discovered the secret of the Egyptians...radio waves might have also been used)

It's all about frequencies and harmonics.
Earth has an electric pulse of its own. We do not hear very much about this pulse or resonance but all living things on earth are tuned to this mother earth wave.  You need special monitoring equilment to measure this very faint pulse, but its there! (The earth's resonance or wave frequency was named as the Schumann Resonance, after the man who identified these waves. This resonance was first calculated by Schumann in 1952)
An example of a type of resonance would be a music tuning fork, when struck to vibrate, it will activate another adjacent tuning fork. Both tuning forks vibrate in response to the same sound wave length and at the same frequency pitch. 

A Russian engineer, Georges Lakhovsky, discovered in 1924 that all living cells in plants, animals, people, germs and parasites were able to send and receive minute electric wave currents and display resonance. When Lakhovsky bombarded living cells with the appropriate amount of electric current, the strength and vigor of that cell was reinforced and become stronger. When he used different outside frequencies the electric current weakened the cells. As a result cells lost vigor and vitality. Lakhovsky postulated that all living cells, including disease organisms, could act as both an emitter and receiver of very high frequency oscillations. This gave way to the perception that that sick cells could be treated with resonant electricity and become healthy again.  

I also  believe that Nikola Tesla found a way to harness this 'pulse' or 'resonance' into a form of free energy, 'Radiant Energy'.

Good point about the monks chanting. Many, believe that the ancient monks chant the word "ohm" for these reasons  and to help resonate with these frequencies.

I must admit, I have never gave the gong and ceremony aspect a good consideration before, but that is a very good notion!
Maybe these ceremonies were for other purposes other than sacraficial or to pay homage, but rather for 'building' structures or accessing the earth's frequencies for other purposes.

I believe that planetary resonance is a conscious energy that 'controls' how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, iucluding the harmonics of the DNA spiral itself. This could be the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs. There  is a biological and harmonic connection between our biological pulsating frequency and that of the earth.   The inherent frequency of the earth is 7.8Hz [ 7-13 Hz ]. Earth resonates with a frequency similar to a person's brain waves. This frequency has been shown in scientific studies to be an essential requirement for physical and psychological health. Since there are so many extraneous Extremely Low Frequency [ ELF ] frequencies in the earth's atmosphere at this time [ radio waves, TV waves, electrical grid lines, computers and cell phones ], these frequencies can cause a drowning out, or supression of the natural Schumann resonance. I have alaways wondered, if maybe some of this interference is purposefully put in place to hinder our natural vibrations and resonance.

Sorry, I'm kind of just rambling on here lol. As for antigravity, if a true understanding of our planetary resonance and our magnetic fields can be grasped, then 'antigravity' is just a step away. If one can make a 'craft' or 'object' resonate in such away that it operates differently with in our magnetic field, then antigravity can be achieved. An example of this, would be Hitler's Foo Fighters during the war times. (some were mercury magnetic vortex systems)

Here is a link to a site containing the most antigravity papers and studies that I have ever encountered, you might find interesting,

Antigravity /

edit on 18-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by rkingpin

Awesome post man! You are on the right track.
I am obsessed with studies on our planteray resonance and magnetic fields, and I believe they hold the key to both the knowledge of the ancients and the deepest secrets of our planet.

I believe that planetary resonance and our planets magenetic fields are interconnected, and inturn, are connected will all living things. I believe, the ancients possessed and understood this knowledge and used it at their own will, and they have tried to hint at it through the ages. Some people, have claimed to have already discovered these secrets and put them to good use. (Ed Leedskalnin is a good example, quoted for saying he discovered the secret of the Egyptians...radio waves might have also been used)

It's all about frequencies and harmonics.
Earth has an electric pulse of its own. We do not hear very much about this pulse or resonance but all living things on earth are tuned to this mother earth wave.  You need special monitoring equilment to measure this very faint pulse, but its there! (The earth's resonance or wave frequency was named as the Schumann Resonance, after the man who identified these waves. This resonance was first calculated by Schumann in 1952)
An example of a type of resonance would be a music tuning fork, when struck to vibrate, it will activate another adjacent tuning fork. Both tuning forks vibrate in response to the same sound wave length and at the same frequency pitch. 

A Russian engineer, Georges Lakhovsky, discovered in 1924 that all living cells in plants, animals, people, germs and parasites were able to send and receive minute electric wave currents and display resonance. When Lakhovsky bombarded living cells with the appropriate amount of electric current, the strength and vigor of that cell was reinforced and become stronger. When he used different outside frequencies the electric current weakened the cells. As a result cells lost vigor and vitality. Lakhovsky postulated that all living cells, including disease organisms, could act as both an emitter and receiver of very high frequency oscillations. This gave way to the perception that that sick cells could be treated with resonant electricity and become healthy again.  

I also  believe that Nikola Tesla found a way to harness this 'pulse' or 'resonance' into a form of free energy, 'Radiant Energy'.

Good point about the monks chanting. Many, believe that the ancient monks chant the word "ohm" for these reasons  and to help resonate with these frequencies.

I must admit, I have never gave the gong and ceremony aspect a good consideration before, but that is a very good notion!
Maybe these ceremonies were for other purposes other than sacraficial or to pay homage, but rather for 'building' structures or accessing the earth's frequencies for other purposes.

I believe that planetary resonance is a conscious energy that 'controls' how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, iucluding the harmonics of the DNA spiral itself. This could be the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs. There  is a biological and harmonic connection between our biological pulsating frequency and that of the earth.   The inherent frequency of the earth is 7.8Hz [ 7-13 Hz ]. Earth resonates with a frequency similar to a person's brain waves. This frequency has been shown in scientific studies to be an essential requirement for physical and psychological health. Since there are so many extraneous Extremely Low Frequency [ ELF ] frequencies in the earth's atmosphere at this time [ radio waves, TV waves, electrical grid lines, computers and cell phones ], these frequencies can cause a drowning out, or supression of the natural Schumann resonance. I have alaways wondered, if maybe some of this interference is purposefully put in place to hinder our natural vibrations and resonance.

Sorry, I'm kind of just rambling on here lol. As for antigravity, if a true understanding of our planetary resonance and our magnetic fields can be grasped, then 'antigravity' is just a step away. If one can make a 'craft' or 'object' resonate in such away that it operates differently with in our magnetic field, then antigravity can be achieved. An example of this, would be Hitler's Foo Fighters during the war times. (some were mercury magnetic vortex systems)

Here is a link to a site containing the most antigravity papers and studies that I have ever encountered, you might find interesting,

Antigravity /

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakon

Have you tried to put a 10 hz or so 10 volt or more sine wave occilator with one wire clipped on the end of a steel pipe. Between 75 cm and a meter or more.

1.5 to 4.5 cms in diameter. To get gravity plus g.
Or 43 44 hz fore antigravity. A f if you are using a synthziser if you want to try. Everybody.

I am intriged by Carl Sagans Contact. The idications in the names are one of locations of signal frequency and location. Eleanor Ellie Arroway. Electrics in north fore ELE from Saggitarius. Shooting relativistic electrons. Signal in elf.
Orion means arm and ell. Signal in elf. Sr Hadden.
From den lions den Regulus in D E N bands radio.
David Drumlin. Means Linndrum drum synth. Samples at rom 28 khz and 32 khz. Backwards Hadden. New England Digital. Synclavier at d ah choire. You get on unwanted telepathy. Or frequency. Kitz. Ki feeling of energy is ZT neurotoxin.
Key is Zeti. Ceti. SR schumann resonances. AND YOUR HAD if you think you got the effect. Could this be right??? Schumann initially had the signals. Hadden got it later. Vril was founded fore ET signal.
Schumann had the nazi den. The SR 71 shot the discs down. The ETs didnt like the nazis and the picture are in the movie returned sideways. ETs said no. Palmer Joss took over. OSS that blocked the bands with Nato. Had the specter.Gone. Strontium laser from low earth orbit. Fooles you with ufo sights your fooled. Had.

Does the schumann trick work tell me. Its 10 hz. Tesla instead?!??

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakon

Have you tried to put a 10 hz or so 10 volt or more sine wave occilator with one wire clipped on the end of a steel pipe. Between 75 cm and a meter or more.

Or 43 44 hz fore antigravity. A f if you are using a synthziser if you want to try. Everybody.

I am intriged by Carl Sagans Contact. The idications in the names are one of locations of signal frequency and location. Eleanor Ellie Arroway. Electrics in north fore ELE from Saggitarius. Shooting relativistic electrons. Signal in elf.
David Drumlin. Means Linndrum drum synth. Samples at rom 28 khz and 32 khz. Backwards Hadden. New England Digital. Synclavier at d ah choire. You get on unwanted telepathy. Or frequency. Kitz. Ki feeling of energy is ZT neurotoxin.
Key is Zeti. Ceti. SR schumann resonances. AND YOUR HAD if you think you got the effect. Could this be right??? Schumann initially had the signals. Hadden got it later. Vril was founded fore ET signal.
Schumann had the nazi den. The SR 71 shot the discs down. The ETs didnt like the nazis and the picture are in the movie returned sideways. ETs said no. Palmer Joss took over. OSS that blocked the bands with Nato. Had the specter.Gone. Strontium laser from low earth orbit. Fooles you with ufo sights your fooled. Had.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rkingpin
We see big stones being moved by ancients and we think they must have been moved by ET.

Simply because it is clean, would use less fuel and could result in better transport.

So rather than anti gravity is is likely that sound waves are used to control UFO.

Maybe the correct sound resonance frequencies (I dont know much about this to be honest) can tune in with certain forces which can then be manipulated to control a craft.

IN the ancient times most temples had giant bells and/or gongs that would be striked to cause a certain resonance frequency which they probably beleived "called their god", but maybe it opened a portal or the sound caused a change in the worshippers there, made them more receptive etc..

this is probably how some people levitated. By meditating and chating...resonating their bodies to the correct frequency to allow it to "weigh less" so to speak and lift of the ground. After this is mastered through deep meditation they could then practice it without meditating. It is possible by ryhtemic humming and controlled breathing to change the resonance frequency of the body.

Most ancient temples or sacrific alters etc... had big gongs or bells or used the resonance of huge rythemic drumming during their CEREMONIES, there idea would be that it gets the attention of the people, as it is loud and leaves a hanging sound it gets attention, but it really dies get into you and gets your attention, but it could also be a summoning of spirits that are attuned to that frequency, or some might say it opens a portal.

On a side note...as I was writing the above text I was also watching a video about ancient people and at EXACTLY the same time I started to type the word "CEREMONIES" the narator in the video said "CEREMONIES", could that be a coincidence? Theres like millions of words so thats quiet a coincidence. The thread was not inspired by the video.

Plus. Vega Ega Vega graphics. 600 times 800 or so 225 khz or 300 khz signal. Therabouts.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Plus. Vega Ega Vega graphics. 600 times 800 or so 225 khz or 300 khz signal. Therabouts.[/quote

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Plus. Vega Ega Vega graphics. 600 times 800 or so 225 khz or 300 khz signal. Therabouts.[/quote

Plus Occams razor. Dont raise the occilator tuned with am. You loose the effect. ????

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Plus Occams razor. Dont raise the occilator tuned with am. You loose the effect. ????
In dabbeling with gravity.

I have come across another propultion idea. Basics of a kitchen zink with a filled water bottle. Sending its water horozontal. Towards the side. Having the water accelerated redirected going vertical. I imagine atleast a small drone technology. That will have air tight air filled casettes. Atleast 4. That have air fans that thrusts the air to a inner 90 degree curve. Kitchen zink. The air travels back in the opposite direction aftet hitting a roof of the casette. To a 180 degree curve back into the fan.
There would be 4 casettes atleast. The idea is that this inbuilt drone. Would fly high. With a future battery technolgy. With surface solar panels. Or be driven by nano tube batteries or beta voltaic systems or other. These drones. Would thrust more than 1g. Meaning tha they can lift from earth. To reach high altitude. If break afree altitude or orbit can be achieved before recharge or on other systems. These drones can carry a 100 watt transmitter board and cameras. Mayby retrieaval bays fore samples. At cost 1500 dollars. Making possible. Private amatour flights to the moon and Mars. Mayby beyond. At high speed. Derived from 10 sec to reach 100 kms pr hour. Beeing independent of external thrust speed and fuel. They could reach 1 million after 3 days. 30 days 10 million 300 days or even shorter 100 million. In fact 25 percent away from the speed of light within 500 days. Of wich the system transits and then deaccelerates before landing at Proxima B. With atleast 100 watt transmitter instead of Hawkings mini chips. If anyone wants to explore the idea please do so.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I am thinking of this system used fore internett communication instead of high altitude electricly driven aeroplanes. Any ideas??

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

I agree with the resonance idea. It's powerful, good write up.

A bf i had a few years ago told me he walked into his room while this yogi was staying at his place and he walked in on the guy by mistake and saw him levitating off the floor.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The issue is one of mass extinctions and the development of technology with respect to the last 250 thousand years that represents the time period during which humans existed on Earth. Implied would be that just like we consider intelligent life to exist beyond our in the Universe. We can also consider that societies developed on earth that developed technology and due to mass extinction events like beginnings and ends to ice ages, caldera eruptions and otherwise within that periodhumans developed technology.

One could take a conventional speaker and impose enough decibels to push against gravity enough to make it jump. But to suggest sustaining such an effect for such a thing as flight would probably render anyone exposed to become permanently incapable of hearing anything for life.

One way of considering the idea of sound technology outside of the idea of a weapon would be to address the matter of Negative sound...

Yes it can be done, and indeed it's a well established technology called active noise control.

The idea is based on destructive interference. If at some point two sound waves have the same amplitude and frequency and they're 180º out of phase then they will sum to zero and the sound intensity at that point will be zero. Your phrase negative sound just means sound that is 180º out of phase with the sound you're trying to cancel.

However it's rarely possible to cancel the sound over more than a very small region. The cancellation requires the amplitude of the cancelling sound to be precisely matched to amplitude of the noise.

The trouble is that the amplitude of sound typically decreases as the inverse square of distance from its source. As a result it's hard to get the sound amplitudes to match over more than a restricted area. However noise cancellation is used in special cases like noise cancelling headphones.

physics.stackexchange.com...

Accelerating something with sound would require something like this...

These resolve into a quadrature acceleration of 4.33 m/sec2 and an in-phase acceleration of -2.30 m/sec2.

blog.prosig.com...

edit on 30-1-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So much resonance to chose from even something simple like "Signal in elf" could be interpreted as a reference to the number 11 in base 10 or a reference to a work by Goethe.

This is ATS not Storm Front so we can even talk about Nietzsche.

The ride of the Elf King ended rather tragically depending on who you believe.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

One way of understanding the situation is that and in example when the last ice age ended. There were survivors who were able to apply technology that was developed prior to that mass extinction event.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Further....

Phenomenology

First published Sun Nov 16, 2003; substantive revision Mon Dec 16, 2013
Phenomenology is the study of structures of consciousness as experienced from the first-person point of view. The central structure of an experience is its intentionality, its being directed toward something, as it is an experience of or about some object. An experience is directed toward an object by virtue of its content or meaning (which represents the object) together with appropriate enabling conditions.

Phenomenology as a discipline is distinct from but related to other key disciplines in philosophy, such as ontology, epistemology, logic, and ethics. Phenomenology has been practiced in various guises for centuries, but it came into its own in the early 20th century in the works of Husserl, Heidegger, Sartre, Merleau-Ponty and others. Phenomenological issues of intentionality, consciousness, qualia, and first-person perspective have been prominent in recent philosophy of mind.

plato.stanford.edu...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Actually it is inappropriate to discuss another forum while in a forum.

Having said that you made a relevant point.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In so far as calculable constructs with respect to ancient cultures one perspective was that to them. Balloons able to travel the jet stream in North America an return the same way in South America is possible.

Otherwise could such a journey be made by those who resided in the Eastern Hemisphere and important to consider is how aggressive a form of life we really are.

top topics

join