It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking Latin in my sleep...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Alo-Support or nourish

Ekto-Outside of

Dominae-Ladys or Mistresses.

Together...support Mistresses on the side

(Happy New Year
)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Okay, friended ya back and have broken an informal oath not to friend anyone on e-media... ever! And so I friended up a couple others, too... now I'll attend a strip club, sniff some paint, take up heroin again, stop showering, eat only trans-fats, keep smoking and thus start a delightful trend of anti-new year resolutions!

Heh, so yeah... cloud images and nocturnal Latin emissions... you picked a winner Al, baby.

I forgot about this one... and I don't start many threads.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Aye Kandtz... and if you are ever in the desert southwest U.S., I would be honored to practice my mistressing with you!

A brainy, sultry beauty into ancient esoterica, art and great music? Jeez, kid, where were you when I was younger and much hotter? I woulda been a formidable contender for your hand... and other parts and appendages!

But thank you for the input... probably a good thing my girlfriend at the time couldn't translate that! Hmmm... she is now an "ex" so perhaps she did?

Happy New Year, to you, as well.

And I'm gonna 'friend' the stuffing outta you, too.
edit on 1/2/2014 by Baddogma because: too creepy... you shoulda read it before I sobered up!

edit on 1/2/2014 by Baddogma because: Became inebriated again and changed it back... hell, it IS anonymous after all

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Now I know this is going to sound strange, but the exact same thing has been happening to me! I experience Lucid nightmares where I am able to feel emotionally and physically what happens in a dream (If i got punched, I would feel it).

My Mum later realized that I talk in my sleep occasionally,to her she just thought I was talking nonsense, until we recorded my sleeping did we realize I was talking Latin. I like you have never ever studied Latin, its never really interested me.

Now here is the strange part, in my sleep I constantly ask for help 'Adiuva me quaeso' (Help me please). But not only that, I would ask the 'Luna Dea' (The moon goddess) to be the one that helped me from the 'tenebris lupus' (Dark wolf?)

I like you have no idea why this is happening, how it is happening or what it means? But Now that I know i'm not the only one talking about this 'She god' I find it a little unnerving.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tonkss

I almost missed this ...but decided to check my replies for once.. .maybe the moon goddess is nudging me, heh.

Interesting... with the billions of folks experiencing all sorts of possibilities, I guessed others had, too.. .but nice to know for sure.

I don't know if this has repeated for me... but the once was sufficient to make me "nervous" too!

There is so much more going on in us humans on the level of consciousness... if there's even another level at all besides consciousness, that is.

As I learn more, the only things I'm sure of is we are only scraping the surface of knowledge and this universe and human experience is infinitely weird... and that maybe, just maybe, the occultists and weirdos are correct about a few things... at least.

Guess we'll know for sure when the experience is over... and thanks for telling me there are other sleep- Latin blurting deviants!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Means
aleo ect dominae
It's not a full sentence. It looks is part of something else. And it means that something also affected or affects the Lady.
Speaking in unkown languages, in this case a dead tongue, means several things and I am still researching. A possible interpretation is the inability to express your feeling or thoughts or could be a connection with the essence of the culture which speaka that languange. In thia case, the Romans are related to the power, the order, the cruelty and the pleasures.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tonkss

I have been dreaming speaking latin since I had 15 years old and is something that always have haunted me. No resolution yet. Today I had a dream in which I was unable to speak and some evil spirits where showing up in shadows, trying to reach me (means temptation of corruption and negativity) and then when I shout, i said many words i couldn't remember but one "Mortifera" which means bringer of destruction, destruction.
Im working on it to find a better understanding.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Psychics with a line to ethereal information?

Daemons that exist throughout Europe always speak in Latin.

You are possessed by a daemon that was conversing with other daemons in the dream world. There this physical Earth is accessible to the spiritual worlds including Heaven and Sheol.

To know what side the daemon is on, read the entire Lords Prayer to Jesus Christ and see if any resistance in your mind occurs.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Daemons that exist throughout Europe always speak in Latin.

You are possessed by a daemon...

Makes total sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maryhinge

Agreed I recommend Dream Talk voice recorder from the app store i have used it to record my sleep and have received a # ton of evps.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Wow, I thought this thread dead and buried, but it has shoved a decaying finger up through the turf!

I appreciate the concern apparent in your post, Rapha, so thanks...

and admit I even did as you suggested, since 10 seconds of recitation seems a small price to pay to see if I'm infested with infernal spirits... but nope, no reaction ...beyond feeling a wee bit silly with my usual benign bemusement regarding most religion, anyway... but no jarring revulsion (or even subtle dissonance) was apparent.

My own views on spirits are complex and evolving. I've had enough experiences to know some things we call 'spirits' exist in some manner, and, besides this thread's topic, had a curious episode where it seemed a dead guy was giving me his (awful) tastes when I lived in his old house, but I am puzzled that anyone in a still living meat suit thinks they've figured it all out ... though I guess that's where faith comes in, right?

But thanks for the suggestion and I feel less ... er, infectious, now.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heh... yeah, seems many folks tend to make a beeline right to possession when one blurts out dead languages in their sleep! Sheesh, give us somnambulinguists a break!

Luckily there's a simple, logical explanation for it... which I hope to find, someday.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

As I said somewhere above, if I am still pontificating in dead languages when alseep, I absolutely don't want it on tape! That will give the witch-hunter generals all the fuel they'll need for their fires!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Luckily there's a simple, logical explanation for it... which I hope to find, someday.

Nope. Demons.

Send me some cash and I can cure this for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah, laugh it up... when the legions infest you via any open orifice the next time you sneeze and nobody is around to bless you, THEN you'll be sorry! Ever try keeping your anus and mouth closed while sneezing? It's darn difficult.

Well, sorry or hip deep in luscious demon booty... the details are fuzzy.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ever try keeping your anus and mouth closed while sneezing?

Never.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Never say "never!"

Try it sometime... just be wary of sending the prostate out your nose at velocity.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join