It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Portrays Satan: The Truly Authentic Face(s) of Evil Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Obama Portrays Satan: The Truly Authentic Face(s) of Evil Part II

Or is it the other way round?

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

There will be those who would make the claim that this is merely a pictorial coincidence - right? Wrong though. Its no mere happenstance - its intentional IMHO - anyway.

Also - think here of the phenomenon known as "shape-shifting. It wouldn't be a far stretch now would it? Just sayin.

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.
Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.
The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Scroll down for video

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The resemblance between Moroccan actor Mehdi Ouazzani (left) and President Obama left some viewers of 'The Bible' taking to Twitter to express their amazement.

Please contribute your own - thanks

edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More Faces of Evil

reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Image of the true face of evil -

Synagogue of Satan - Zionist Jew quotes the Hindu scriptures rather than his beloved Talmud, which is a corruption of God's word in the Torah, regarding his alleged 'remorse' for being named the "father of the atomic bomb" - hypocrite. This is known as "blame shifting." Shape-shifters like Oppenheimer do it all the time.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.
The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

To me they don't look alike at all...President Obama is not Satan.

Perhaps the actor playing Satan in this piece of fiction...is really Satan...I know this theory is ridiculous; just as ridiculous as the President looking like Satan.

edit on 18-3-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are no coincidences in television production.

Controversy sells, and you can bet they were aware of the connection and that people would easily see it.

It's actually clever, and a great way to generate interest, and free advertising/promotion.

Obama=Satan?

No, but he looks like him....lol

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
An interesting question would be - who is responsible for such an incredible likeness to the Evil One? Obama himself, or the TV production/advertising staff?

I would say Obama and his production staff are directly responsible - its called SELF PROMOTION! Obama has decided to come out - full "in your face" self exposure with no real concern for the consequences in the public mind - why? Because most of them (his base) are in the same place as he.

BTW - Remember this one?

Spiked: Former U.S. President George W. Bush's surprise appearance on HBO's fantasy series Game of Thrones, bares comparison to President Obama's look-a-like on Sunday's 'The Bible'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I agree that he is similar to Obama and it may have been one of the reasons he was chosen to play the Satan in order to create controversy and overally make the show more popular/more talked bout. Although I also checked out the actor.

Mohamen Mehdi Ouzanni - www.imdb.com...

As far as I can see, his main genre is religion. When you look at his works, most of their names are Bible/Religion related, for example: Das Jesus Video, Jeremiah, David, The Ten Commandments.

As he has acted in 17 different movies/series since (1988) 1997, it shows he has good experience, especially in the religion-related movies, which made him a strong candidate in the Bible series.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
I agree that he is similar to Obama and it may have been one of the reasons he was chosen to play the Satan in order to create controversy and overally make the show more popular/more talked bout. Although I also checked out the actor.Mohamen Mehdi Ouzanni - www.imdb.com...

As far as I can see, his main genre is religion. When you look at his works, most of their names are Bible/Religion related, for example: Das Jesus Video, Jeremiah, David, The Ten Commandments.
As he has acted in 17 different movies/series since (1988) 1997, it shows he has good experience, especially in the religion-related movies, which made him a strong candidate in the Bible series.

By his name (Mohamen Mehdi Ouzanni) he is a Muslim too I suppose - Mahdi, (Mehdi) is the prophesied redeemer of Islam. Mohamen is also a derivation of Mohammed. I mention this only because it serves to strengthen the 'non-incidental' nature of the portrayal.

My sense of all this is that it runs very deep ! As most things of this nature are apt to do.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

An interesting question would be...

What has this got to do with Aliens or UFOs ?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
bible.cc...

Jesus said, I saw Satan fall as lightening from the heights in Greek. But he didn't speak Greek.

In Hebrew concordance:

www.htmlbible.com...

baraq

bright
Eze 21:15

glitter
Eze 21:10

glittering
Deu 32:41, Job 20:25, Eze 21:28, Nahum 3:3, Hab 3:11

lightning
2 Sam 22:15, Psa 144:6, Eze 1:13, Dan 10:6, Zech 9:14

lightnings
Exo 19:16, Job 38:35, Psa 18:14, Psa 77:18, Psa 97:4, Psa 135:7, Jer 10:13, Jer 51:16, Nahum 2:4

and

www.blueletterbible.org...

Transliteration

bamah

Pronunciation

bam·mä' (Key)

Outline of Biblical Usage

1) high place, ridge, height, bamah (technical name for cultic platform)

a) high place, mountain

b) high places, battlefields

c) high places (as places of worship)

d) funeral mound?

Lightening = baraq and heights = bama.

Interesting times we live in.

Oh and I call this massive role playing by distorted dark hats who are really laughing at humanity and need a mother really really badly.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I had 2 really disturbing dreams where he pulled me to both the white house and some old house in eastern states, and I had to deal with him and aids. I was quite upset about the dreams. Also what I got from them is he is Appollyon, from revelations 9/11 or that this is around him, accessing him.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join