It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AL planned Sandy Hook type shooting for years says CT Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't see how they can say he didn't snap. he may have been fantasizing about it, but there may have been some sort of trigger, some emotional blow.

I hope they are also looking at financial reocrds and travel records to see if he was used by someone as a patsy of sorts

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I don't see how they can say he didn't snap.

they want to be able to say that to make it look like guns make people killers, instead of the reality that guns are tools with no motives by themselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's absolutely no reason why some remnants of the surveillance video can't be released. Especially in light of all of the suspicion surrounding the event. The distrust toward the government as related to this event is unprecedented and any legitimate government would do whatever they could to appease the masses, because the continued suppression will only increase distrust. The response by government officials has also been unprecedented, for example in the threats made against those who publicize information that questions the reporting of the event (by CT state police if I'm not mistaken).

Now we're 3 months out. What has been done to any evidence? What video or other evidence has been manipulated and changed to meet somebody's agenda? 3 months is just too much time to suppress evidence and is ample time to alter it. There's an obvious agenda here. They've already convicted the supposed perpetrator, so there's absolutely no reason to suppress status of the investigation and give details, NONE!!!!

I don't believe one word of anything that's being released now by TPTB, including what the OP is alluding to, because they waited too long to release any info at all. And it still doesn't answer any of the critical questions.

This is Lee Harvey Oswald all over again.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OP...The AR-15 that was still in the trunk of the car when cops got there?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I will stick to "Its an all planned event by the gun grabbers to say guns are bad"

nothing about this sandy drama makes sense.. Use your head about the recent events leading
up to the politicians,. and presidents grab and stomp on the second Amendment

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

I don't see how they can say he didn't snap.

they want to be able to say that to make it look like guns make people killers, instead of the reality that guns are tools with no motives by themselves.

what do the state police have to gain here ?

please don't tell me they are all in on it

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

It sounds like killing simulation "games" need to be "regulated" more than actual guns......

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

what do the state police have to gain here ? please don't tell me they are all in on it

power?

the same person who killed adam lanza's mom could tell you how those files got there. you'll probably answer with "you mean adam lanza" or something, completely ignoring the obvious issues in the story.

it only takes one person to plant/tamper with evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
this got me wondering what a computer profiler would come up with if they analysed all the stuff on my hard drive??? Just with all the searches I run from cross referencing stuff from ATS alone....wellllllll...IT WOULDNT PAINT A PRETTY PICTURE....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well this is interesting...........

www.ct.gov...

The Connecticut State Police has not and will not speak publicly on the Sandy Hook investigation, as it is still ongoing and it is the policy of the State Police that no factual information will be distributed until the families of the victims have been informed first. The families of the victims continue to be a priority in this investigation and this fact was clearly stated at the seminar. It is unfortunate that someone in attendance chose not to honor Colonel Stebbins’ request to respect the families’ right to know specifics of the investigation first.

Oh really Vance? What about that court order signed by a judge sealing all the information in the warrants yet you decide it's ok to release the fact that the Honda belonged to a Lanza family member? YOU violated a court order Vance......quit your crying about someone else leaking info at a cop convention. Unbelievable......

I almost forgot......how many times have you met with a local reporter and gave them info about the case? Shut the front door Vance..........
edit on 19-3-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
as much as i hate to say it, I believe this article, His mother was deluded and a drunk, so i can see how no one payed attention to him and he was able to plan this out. I am growing up in the same way, im not crazy lol but im a loner, my mother is a bipolar drunk, so i do everything by myself, the stuff i got away with was crazy, because no one cared like his mother.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
I started a thread about it a few days ago, HERE.

Apparently he was studying other mass shootings and practicing "tactical loading" for a long time.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join