It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepening Financial Crisis - Your Savings As Seizable Government Reserve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I see it different in the US, while the affected people in EU are the citizens saving accounts, here in the US the big money Reserve is the retirement accounts and pension funds of most of those that works with the government as the US government is the biggest employer in the nation

Most of the money been generated by the big too fail investments houses deal mostly with Americans pension funds and retirement accounts

No wonder the Fed keep infusing bailouts at the a tune of over 80 billion dollars into Wall Street every month in the name of QEs

People have not idea that US has been bankrupted when it comes to the too big to fail for years.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I asked at my bank about the possibility of this happening to us and they said probably not.

Probably not...

Time to diversify before the bullets fly.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have to tell you the company who was in charge of my Grandpas retirement fund for the past 50 years has switched over to a new organization as of this past January 2013.

The company before would send notices of the safety and security in all accounts, but what of this new one? Change without explanation.

I think I had better look into this now after reading your post.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You should because most of the small investment groups or firms are linked to the big investment firms one way or the other, like a monopoly they all connect at the top, is just that in order to confuse the consumer because they know that most people are not happy with what went on in 2008 they used subsidiaries to make people think that the small houses are independent but they all connected at the top, so this new firm that took over most have a big name connected to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Remember the savings and loan crisis of 1980? Same situation as October 29th 1929. Are we seeing the same spiral now? I am not sure but it has never been more important to store and prepare.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join