It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning UN NASA britain preparing imminent danger of solar flares CME solar activity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Dang that is alot

but thanks anyway

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Hey, how are things?

Just to keep it short and sweet & to avoid going off topic (sorry mods, delete post if you will), IMHO, ufo's are of both terrestrial and extraterrestrial origin.
I believe that there are many kinds of footage showing 'ufo's' similar to that in the 'Tether' film.
Not because they depict untold numbers of real alien spacecraft or probes, but because a lot of cameras have had a lot of opportunities to capture a lot of out of focus particles floating around in various environments and situations.
Think 'orbs'. ;-)
I believe these things can and probably do exist, but I don't 'buy into' every piece of footage out of desperation to believe.
All the best

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaTribeEntity
reply to post by maryhinge

Hey, how are things?A ll good thanks and you?

Just to keep it short and sweet & to avoid going off topic (sorry mods, delete post if you will), IMHO, ufo's are of both terrestrial and extraterrestrial origin.
I believe that there are many kinds of footage showing 'ufo's' similar to that in the 'Tether' film.
Not because they depict untold numbers of real alien spacecraft or probes, but because a lot of cameras have had a lot of opportunities to capture a lot of out of focus particles floating around in various environments and situations.
Think 'orbs'. ;-)
I believe these things can and probably do exist, but I don't 'buy into' every piece of footage out of desperation to believe.
All the best

i have had the luck to see many ufos of which some have never been mentioned on here as im aware
i have seen the type that look like stars then zoom around like playing tick (tag)
daylight sightings nighttime sightings some i wont even tell on here as ridicule would follow and i have a
very short fuse
but thanks for your very nice response
and all the best to you

<< 3  4  5   >>

join