It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning UN NASA britain preparing imminent danger of solar flares CME solar activity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by karam

OK GOOD post. One little peeve however. RUN ON SENTENCES.......

You need to use punctuation. I wanted to give up reading. i have had enough with the lack of punctuation from youtube comments.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning. I have already prepared as much as I can. Noone can be totally prepared. I don't feel that this danger is going to just disappear after the solar max either, not this time around anyway. We are in uncharted waters right now with all the activity coming from outside of the solar system. Most of this is stopped by the increase of the heliosphere but this also seems to make our sun burn stronger. S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I grew up in southern cali and blackouts occur quite frequently especially in summerlatimesblogs.latimes.com...
edit on (3/19/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thankyou people my job was just to say what I needed to say I have seen many ats threads when OP have to face discredits well thanks for surrounding me for my bad English as you can read from my post I mentioned two times my English is not good as everyone here is not American sometimes and English is not native tongue no offence but the comments who are telling my English is bad etc I think they just want to know my English is bad anyone can understand my post even my English is bad to the people who said my English is bad as I mentioned earlier my English is bad thanks for letting me know like I didn't know and thanks for your insight on my English and not giving insight on the situations thanks so much and rest I am so thankful some people who here thanks me for this love u guys be good be safe and take good care I hope bad solar flare/CME never happens paralyzing earth

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

I don't think sound itself, IE: the vibrations created by someone speaking, can permeate a vacuum however, what if the sounds are coming in electromagnetically, possibly a modulation embedded within an EM wave? If that is the case, I could see Earth's atmosphere and earth itself forming a localized super capacitor with the sky holding a charge above the earth as the earth starts to sink the current (or EM current) of the carrier wave. Basically the distance from ground level (or even earth's iron laden core) to the charged atmosphere comprise a kind of "crystal radio" with the embedded waves somehow vibrating the local atmosphere as more EM current is sinked to earth ground and the leftover modulations manifest above ground in an audible nature. They may be harmonics of the earth's resonant frequency or maybe they are closer to the frequency fo life (432Hz) or even the 528Hz that has been shown to effect DNA repair.

ETA: It would be good to know if any of the sounds correspond wiht any reported flares and if that area of the earth was facing the sun at the time. The facing may not matter if the EM waves are passing through the earth. Although, then I would say the sounds could be the earth being so iron, getting caught between two waves of differing frequency and earth creating the differential frequency much like a metal detector works when iron passes between its two detector coils.

edit on 19-3-2013 by evc1shop because: ETA

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Great read but I feel everyone failed to notice the date of the news article which was dated 2010. Correct me if I am wrong please but I don't think I am.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think we have a problem with CMEs. But there IS a problem with the back of the sun or rear side where there seems to be a lot of activity. On the side facing us, there is very low activity, very low on sunspots, global cooling settling in, geophysical changes down here on earth, definite increase in meteor sightings as shown by more and more TV footage of daily reports, e.g. one seen yesterday seen in SEVEN US States.
No, this is the year of the comet and we have a lot coming year, are already moving around. The incident which occurred in the mid 1800's was brought about by a comet or its interaction with the sun.

The warning to me is a sign of sheer ignorance. Maybe these astronomers can spot the big stuff coming and take evasive action and rush into their bunkers, but what can they do with a huge earth-directed CME? Sweet FA.
Meanwhile, the stock markets are doing very well, aren't they! Making hay whilst the sun shines.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by karam
I think they already have plan in placed they are very worried about this even sun is acting unexpected if they have plan they can only save a little not the rest of world as you know USA is most advanced country and even britain is they are making plans but what will happen to rest of world it will be chaos if they are making back up so solar flares CME are real danger as everyone has said and now as you can see from the links UN NASA BRITAIN also think it is threat UN is puting solar flare as dangerous as close earth objects NEO's list and other space dangers something is going on and whole truth is not out.thankyou for your comment sir

I'm more alarmed by your appalling punctuation than any CME flare.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

really my English is kool isn't it may be I should get off the planet due to my bad english

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentYork

the first link to telegraph site is dated 17 march 2013 and second link is also of feb 2013 third link is also latest I think

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
OP, I don't know why I should endured the headache of deciphering your thread... it's unreadable!

P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N... does it ring any bell to you?

I think you english is perfectly readable and understandable.. In many ways, I am actually sometimes more fond of English with a groovy written accent.. great post, and thank you very much..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Alekto

really my English is kool isn't it may be I should get off the planet due to my bad english

I bet you speak at least Three, 3, languages and to be honest with you, you write very well and at a very advanced level if this is a second language; Most Americans do not speak a second language, and they do not know too much about the intricacies and nuances of speaking in a new idiom.

They are just being naughty and picking on you a little bit..do not take them too seriously..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto

I think they already have plan in placed they are very worried about this even sun is acting unexpected if they have plan they can only save a little not the rest of world as you know USA is most advanced country and even britain is they are making plans but what will happen to rest of world it will be chaos if they are making back up so solar flares CME are real danger as everyone has said and now as you can see from the links UN NASA BRITAIN also think it is threat UN is puting solar flare as dangerous as close earth objects NEO's list and other space dangers something is going on and whole truth is not out.thankyou for your comment sir

I'm more alarmed by your appalling punctuation than any CME flare.

I think the absence of punctuation is more poetic..and much more honest somehow..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Alekto

Your English is more that understandable. It may be your second (third, fourth?) language, but your thoughts come through very clearly in your writings.

People (especially Americans who speak only English) tend to forget (or not even know) that the sentence structure of English is backward from virtually every other language, so please ignore those who have nothing to do but complain about language and grammar.

It is my opinion that you tried very hard in your post to get information out to the public that you believed to be vital and that you presented the material in a logical and understandable way. I appreciated your effort and your concern for your fellow humans.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy but something that should have been done over 50 years ago ... We are like sitting ducks, just waiting for bullet to hit us. Finally someone with influence saw this as opportunity. Sure there will be corruption and stealing during the process but at least they are doing something to protect humanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

I stretched a 100 yard wire across my property about 5ft off the ground and hooked it to an 2200 UF capacitor (parallel) and then to an oscilloscope and an audio recorder and was astonished at the large rumblings that occur around 4 to 17 hz, THEY SOUND LIKE CANNONS GOING OFF. with NO AMPLIFICATION THE LEVELS WERE 250 millivolts.
I live in an extremely remote area in the forest with no industry or anything so Its NOT INTERFERENCE .
I increased the speed of the tape and it sounds like 20 to 30 cannons going off about every 10 min.
Does anyone have any idea what these loud sounds are?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh thankyou guys your so nice you made my day

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
thank you tony and seesfar you are very good hearted people I see people are picking on my English just too make a friendly humour you people are very good I like ATS because here people are truthseekers and very intelligent different croud takecare thanks for showing interest in the topic thankyou

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Whether the grid is powered up or not makes little consequence due to the phenomena of induced current. A strong enough magnetic flux would cause enough current in the transmission lines to melt them off the towers and turn transformers into molten piles of slag.

To get an idea of what could happen, research the Carrington Event.

reply to post by caladonea

What occurred to me earlier when I read this post after the one I replied to above was a rather interesting epiphany.

Taking in to account the information about induced currents and adding to it that the most abundant mineral in the earth's crust is subject to the piezoelectric effect I can see how the aforementioned induced currents could cause concentrations of quartz to vibrate in a way similar to watch movement or computer chip operation any such vibration could generate the strange directionless rumbling being reported around the world.

It would be interesting to see if the locations of the sound reports corresponds to known concentrations of quartz.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
what happen the last time solar flares hit earth?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join