It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of Evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And this rant has what to do with UFO's and Aliens?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by BO XIAN

We are not trying flush the re borns out (interesting idea though) we are looking for truth not dogma or the same age old story over and over, and its also not all Christians, just those that force their will, if only it was truth about cosmology, that would be a welcomed change. I simply pointed out what you people have been doing, you are welcome to read all the posts on aliens and the others and it can be clearly seen. Why cant you show by example all ye good works instead of getting upset about having the tables turned....

Mystifyingly

evidently I haven't been very clear.

Y'all spew Y'all's DOGMA relentlessly all over our eyeballs virtually 24/7. Much of it with very hostile personal attacks--though THANKFULLY, that's gotten better with better modding the last year or 3.

[color=6699FF]WHY CAN'T Y'ALL SHOW BY EXAMPLE ALL THIS GREAT VAUNTED TOLERANCE and mutual respect?

PLEASE, lead the way!

Let your gracious wisdom be a new standard!

sigh.

edit on 18/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag not working with "?"?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
an ancient adage, "fools argue wise men discuss', would love to discuss more but must work, catch you all later

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

If you missed it; I quoted the OP and replied in regards to one of the multiple topics the OP is referring to.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
More Faces of Evil

reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Image of the true face of evil -

Synagogue of Satan - Zionist Jew quotes the Hindu scriptures rather than his beloved Talmud regarding his alleged 'remorse' for being named the "father of the atomic bomb" - hypocrite. This is known as "blame shifting." Shape-shifters like Oppenheimer do it all the time.

edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Some of us . . . moi, for example, assert that the purported ET critters are actually evil fallen angels playing the role of purported citizens of distant planets--setting up to totally DECEIVE the masses of the planet in the Biblically predicted GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES.

Actually, I've asserted that it DOES NOT MATTER

IF

they are actually fallen angels OR citizens of distant planets or both.

It is obvious that whatever they are, they are in cahoots with the globalists toward setting up the Biblically predicted satanic world government and one world religion of the END TIMES.

That's all that truly matters in any critical sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

An apostate, atheist/agnostic genetic Jew is hardly anything like a true worshipper of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Not all Zionists are alike.

The Satanist secret society founding Jews are NOT at all worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their Jewishness is . . . evidently to them, an embarrassing coincidence.

edit on 18/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition to correct misimpression

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I did research on UFO's for about 25 years and I am also a christian.
My belief is that the UFO's are real but not extraterrestrial, they are
interdimensional.I don't buy into the "space brother" attitude that many
seem to have.
The UFO occupants come across as being extremely dangerous and
demonic in nature.That is assuming you believe what abductees' tell of
their experience.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by POXUSA

An apostate, atheist/agnostic genetic Jew is hardly anything like a true worshipper of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The Satanist founding Jews are NOT at all worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their Jewishness is . . . evidently to them, an embarrassing coincidence.

I hear Jeff Rense runs a fairly anti-semite friendly website. You might want to try spreading your idiocy there.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Cheers. May your work day be what you need it to be.

I have to get my 2nd sleep jump here shortly, too.

Thx.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by POXUSA

The Satanist founding [color=6699FF][founders of the secret societies--some of whom happen to be Jews] are NOT at all worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their Jewishness is . . . evidently to them, an embarrassing coincidence.

I hear Jeff Rense runs a fairly anti-semite friendly website. You might want to try spreading your idiocy there.

There's not an anti-semetic cell in my body. I've fiercely stood up for Israel and Jews at every opportunity.

However, satanic Jews-in-name-only are NOT on my preferred company list.

John Warwick Montgomery several decades ago had a wonderful accurate book, now out of print. Can't find it anywhere.

Title as best as I can recall:

THE JEWS, THE BIBLE AND THE SUPERNATURAL.

In it he documented with significant research that there's something about God's chosen tribe that WHEN they get into the occult--they are much more horrifically involved and intense about it than the average gentile.

I think he's right.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

John Warwick Montgomery several decades ago had a wonderful accurate book, now out of print. Can't find it anywhere. Title as best as I can recall: THE JEWS, THE BIBLE AND THE SUPERNATURAL.
In it he documented with significant research that there's something about God's chosen tribe that WHEN they get into the occult--they are much more horrifically involved and intense about it than the average gentile.I think he's right.

Coming soon THE JEWS, THE BIBLE AND THE SUPERNATURAL. here - NRP New Source Of Dr. John Warwick Montgomery’s Works
NRP New Source Of Dr. John Warwick Montgomery’s Works
Thursday, February 14th, 2013
Facebook page with full details -

Dr. John Warwick Mongomery - We have alluded before to the changes which we are working on behind the scenes here at NRP. I can’t reveal much yet, so I apologize for continuing to string you along, but there are a couple updates on which I would like to let you in.

Which leads me into my next update. We can officially announce that New Reformation Press will be the primary distributor of the works of Dr. John Warwick Montgomery!

“Who?” I hear some of you say?

Well, if you know about Dr. Rod Rosenbladt and his work, Dr. Montgomery was the professor who trained him. Formerly, the organization which made Dr. Montgomery’s works available was the Canadian Institute for Law, Theology and Public Policy (CILTPP). We have officially purchased all of Dr. Montgomery’s materials from them and will be making them available as we begin to work our way through it all.

C.S. Lewis will go down as the greatest Christian apologist of the twentieth century, and by all accounts, Dr. Montgomery would be number two. His stuff is that good.

In the mean time, I invite you to peruse the website of the original publisher of Dr. Montgomery’s works, the Canadian Institute for Law, Theology and Public Policy, to learn more about Dr. Montgomery. As we begin to make his works available through our store, the Institute will be removing those titles from their website.

edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
WOW! THANKS THANKS THANKS.

I've searched for him off and on and never came up with much. PTL.

Will make use of that website. Wonderful.

Originally posted by POXUSA

Coming soon THE JEWS, THE BIBLE AND THE SUPERNATURAL. here - NRP New Source Of Dr. John Warwick Montgomery’s Works
NRP New Source Of Dr. John Warwick Montgomery’s Works
Thursday, February 14th, 2013

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by POXUSA

The Satanist secret society founding Jews are NOT at all worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their Jewishness is . . . evidently to them, an embarrassing coincidence.

edit on 18/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition to correct misimpression

I hope everybody can now see what im trying to get at with this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by POXUSA

The Satanist founding [color=6699FF][founders of the secret societies--some of whom happen to be Jews] are NOT at all worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their Jewishness is . . . evidently to them, an embarrassing coincidence.

There's not an anti-semetic cell in my body. I've fiercely stood up for Israel and Jews at every opportunity.

However, satanic Jews-in-name-only are NOT on my preferred company list.

John Warwick Montgomery several decades ago had a wonderful accurate book, now out of print. Can't find it anywhere.

Title as best as I can recall:

THE JEWS, THE BIBLE AND THE SUPERNATURAL.

In it he documented with significant research that there's something about God's chosen tribe that WHEN they get into the occult--they are much more horrifically involved and intense about it than the average gentile.

I think he's right.

You know I was a Jew in my past life, I have even met my family. Your all the same and reading your post is like watching a horror movie where someone is being exsorcised by priests and as the demon sences it it Freeks out big time as the priests evokes his divine words, just what you seem to be doing as your soul cannot see beyond that that is truley controlling you cause it aint Christ. I suppose we will always have weeds amongst the trash and prechance we may even discover a gem of truth along the road
edit on 18-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good is the promotion of life and the respect of other living things while evil seeks to deceive and destroy. Its that simple. Expanding it into a big thread opens it up for all the "good is whatever you think" because insects think its good to eat their young, or some other relativistic idea.

If you want it done to you its good. If you don't want done to you its evil.

Thank you for the post. Evil is hard to recognize now since its all smiles in sheeps clothing in general in our society.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hey op,how do you feel about taking me on about these topics,
UFO's,the Holy Bible and Aliens?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And why do you keep on using blue text sometimes

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

I just felt I would bring this up as there as so many people searching for truth and answers and then we have those that feel they need to force their belief. It is creating confusion for those that are searching for truth.

With all due respect I have a problem with you saying it creates confusion and implying by your rant that it is a bad thing and Christians shouldn't be allowed to join alien threads and say what they think it is.

I personally had never heard of the aliens are demons and demonic half human hybrids until I saw a post in one of the threads on here by a Christian discussing that theory. Everyone has their own theory of what aliens are, why they are here, if they really even exist, etc. To deny one group the right to say what they think it is sort of violates the purpose of this site which is the free sharing of information and ideas.

It also bothers me that people say Christians are forcing their beliefs on other people when they talk about their beliefs. Are we all such big babies that we cry and throw a fit when we hear someone say something we don't like? If the Christians aren't holding a weapon to your head and making you recite bible passages they aren't forcing their belief system on you, they are just exercising their right to free speech to voice an opinion that they believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I believe the blue text is evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join