It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of Evil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Greetings, I have wanted to start a thread about what evil is and wasnt sure what thread to use...so I used this one for the following reasons

Evil is someone / entity that forces their belief or Will upon someone else. Evil takes place when we have no free will.

Why I have posted it here is that I find it so interesting that the so called saved (small group of Christians) think it is their right to force their belief on Ats members with regard to the Higher beings (Ets, aliens), calling what we believe in as Evil. We all know very well what you think, why keep forcing the issue on everyone. If we want to be saved by your dogmatic doctrines we would attend one of the dogmatic franchises and I can assure you we wouldnt then be Ats members. Aliens may seem to force their will upon people but I would dissagree. They know what they are doing and what is good for us, if you take your pet to the vet and it freeks out, you only have its best interests at heart....or what?

Free Masonary and the evil that exists in the minds of the propaganda agents, such as those that spread their warped reality of what is. You have no evidence to prove this, but the evidence we have is these people (re borns) forcing their belief of all on ATS members. Free masonary is not evil, its your delusional thoughts that are, its what has been programmed into your mind.

Chirldren being molested or people being raped. well we can see how free will is removed and as an evil force forces his will.

Dark magic whatever that is and it does exist. People forcing their wills against someone else using magic

Crystals, rainbows, Obamma, the Queen, aliens, other religions do I need to go on, are all EVIL according to the re born christians, wtf

God gave us free will, we are all searching for answers, why then do we have to put up with this sort of behaviour. What difference is it where the evil force is being applied, its all the same thing. You dont want someone to be raped, so why should religion, governments, and other ignorant people be allowed to force their will upon us because of their fear and insecurity.

I know it is done all the time, its human nature..

Let us see what all the Free thinking Ats members have to say

Dont play with my free will !

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So you want to have a "Define God" "What is good & evil" conversation.

Well I'd suggest God is a very personal thing, and should be interpreted by the observer. If possible, shared with another, but never imposed.

Good (benevolent) & Evil (malevolent) are extreme archetypes based on a majority agreeing on one reality.

What is normal to the spider, is chaos to the fly.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap
[mor

Would also like to mention that we need to look at the motive behind this force, Hitlers motives were quite clear as he enforced his evil will, so what is the motive for the re borns? Is it to save us, inform us of our wicked ways? Does your scriptures not say 'Do Not judge!' ?

I just felt I would bring this up as there as so many people searching for truth and answers and then we have those that feel they need to force their belief. It is creating confusion for those that are searching for truth. I cant understand why they see evil in all. In spiritual law, the axiom is like attracts like, you become that that you focus on, you are what you think and what is in your heart...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Accidents happen, that's what everyone says.
But in a quantum universe there are no such things as accidents, only possibilities and probabilities folded into existence by perception.

What I'm trying to get across is, stop calling things evil. A child would not call anything evil, they would call it an accident, or sad. But never evil. Evil is a fake word, it is designed to repulse understanding.

Hitler is our favorite example, but guess what --- He is not the first to commit genocide. This has been happening since the dawn of mankind. In a perfect world, this type of energy transference would not be necessary, but as a collective species we have very naturally committed genocide since our very conception (literally! you beat 3 million other sperm into the dust to reach that egg)

Shadows need light, it's a symbiotic relationship. My POINT is we gotta stop trying to throw things into categories and kick them into a corner- and start understanding the factors which led up to such atrocities. Then and only then will we evolve as a species.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yes that is the point and I am mearly pointing it out from a different angle, why do they put aliens, freemasons and all the other into catogories and lable everything as evil ?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Because when you stand on a soap box and repeat "Evil!" enough times, the public either responds with fear or ridicule- and stops learning.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Thats a good answer thanks !

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

[color=6699FF]IN OTHER WORDS . . . it's TERMINALLY AND INTOLERABLY !!!EVIL!!! for Born Again Christians to write out of their world-view and cosmology . . .

[color=6699FF]but . . .

[color=6699FF]it is wonderfully righteous, modern, cool, kosher, OK, sensible for you to write out of your world-view and cosmology . . . forcing all who read your words to be victimized by being subjected mercilessly to YOUR world-view and cosmology.

[color=6699FF]What a horrific tragedy. Crucify THEM THAR HORRIBLE CHRISTIANS! Pass another law! Send em to the death camps! Fix this terrible situation! NOW! /sarc

edit on 18/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tags

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I suppose the truth hursts and makes people upset

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Yes that is the point and I am mearly pointing it out from a different angle, why do they put aliens, freemasons and all the other into catogories and lable everything as evil ?

Why do you

[color=6699FF]DO THE SAME THING

in reverse--from your world-view, perspective, values, cosmology?

Why are they horribly wrong when they do it

and you are wonderfully supremely fine when you do it?

edit on 18/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

I suppose the truth hursts and makes people upset

INDEED.

Particularly foundational; behavior limiting, lust limiting, selfishness limiting, pride limiting, unalterable TRUTH.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

[mor

Would also like to mention that we need to look at the motive behind this force, Hitlers motives were quite clear as he enforced his evil will, so what is the motive for the re borns? Is it to save us, inform us of our wicked ways? Does your scriptures not say 'Do Not judge!' ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh but it's sooooooooooooooooooooo wonderfully righteous to

[color=6699FF]judge the evil filthy Christians! Serves em right! Flush em.

/sarc

Mean-spirited, haughty, self-righteous, hypocritical judgments of others the Bible proscribes.

Fitting, sensible observations calling a spade a spade the Bible encourages.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

What I'm trying to get across is, stop calling things evil. A child would not call anything evil, they would call it an accident, or sad. But never evil. Evil is a fake word, it is designed to repulse understanding.

Right.

Grant [color=6699FF]YOU an exclusive divine kingly right

to DEFINE AND LABEL EVIL

with YOUR words and sensibilities.

RIGHT!

That will solve [color=6699FF]EVERYTHING--and overnight! What a wonderfully righteous deal!
/sarc

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Because when you stand on a soap box and repeat "Evil!" enough times, the public either responds with fear or ridicule- and stops learning.

Yes. That's a problem.

Yet, it is TRUE, that many folks take 36-400 repetitions before they "GET IT."

That's why advertising is soooooooooooo repetitious.

Yes, Christians would be wise to be more creative and SOMETIMES more subtle. Some are.

Some folks learn with subtlety and some with brazen video-game blood and gore screeching . . . best.

Why is it wonderful fun for outrageous horror films and violence saturated films to brazenly screech relentlessly the same actually literally evil messages . . .

but it's NOT OK for Christians to persistently assert their world view about evil?

[color=6699FF]?WHY?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I couldn't stomach reading your opening post past the first
paragraph.I am sure your opinion on this topic will meet with
the approval of most of the members here.
To all christians who read this thread...shake the dust from
your feet and move along,don't waste your time here!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Crystals, rainbows, Obamma, the Queen, aliens, other religions do I need to go on, are all EVIL according to the re born christians, wtf

Sooooooooooooooooo, let's just pretend . . . .what if your world-view, constructions on such realities turns out to be 99.9999% to 100% !WRONG!

[color=6699FF]OH HAPPY DAYS?

or were YOU uniquely born with an absolutely 100% purely flawless understanding of THE REALLY TRUEST TRULY PRISTINE AND FLAWLESS TRUTH?

Dont play with my free will !

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!

Just allow you to squelch, trash, put in a straight-jacket the free will of Christians. After all, in your scheme, world-view, cosmology, they OUGHT TO BE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. And, Obviously so! harrumph.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We are not trying flush the re borns out (interesting idea though) we are looking for truth not dogma or the same age old story over and over, and its also not all Christians, just those that force their will, if only it was truth about cosmology, that would be a welcomed change. I simply pointed out what you people have been doing, you are welcome to read all the posts on aliens and the others and it can be clearly seen. Why cant you show by example all ye good works instead of getting upset about having the tables turned....

Jesus im sure has a great sence of humour and governs with Divine will and love, but im sure he would be very dissapointed with what has become of Christianity and im sure he would dissaprove of hippocrites and even me judging the lot of you, but you all opened the door for that when you did it to everyone else on Ats (the re borns that is)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I couldn't stomach reading your opening post past the first
paragraph.I am sure your opinion on this topic will meet with
the approval of most of the members here.
To all christians who read this thread...shake the dust from
your feet and move along,don't waste your time here!

While there's a ton of wisdom in your words . . .

I sometimes get tired of the interminable trashing of us and our world-view, cosmology hereon by the masses of purportedly "rational" and "informed" hostiles on the other side.

Every once in a while, I feel like standing up for what I believe even though I know it's largely p*ssing against the wind here.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I have observed, found . . .

that

TRUTH,
DOGMA,
OPINION,
FACTS,
BEAUTY,
. . .

tend to OVERWHELMINGLY BE

in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Aliens may seem to force their will upon people but I would dissagree. They know what they are doing and what is good for us, if you take your pet to the vet and it freeks out, you only have its best interests at heart....or what?

I fail to see the menevolance in abducting children out of their homes at night, while paralyzing their parents, and performing inhumane surgical, sexual and medical tests upon them.
If they supposedly are so advanced and kind, how come they don't paralyze people first, explain the situation and what they need to do and then ask if they have the parents consent and may proceed?
Also, if they are so intelligent and don't want to hurt us; why don't they leave an apology note on the corpses of the mutilated cattle? Poor farmers.

I wouldn't trust someone to hold my ice cream if he told me it could melt in my hand. I'd ask him what I could do to prevent it from melting first.

edit on 18-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join