It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
So they have satan as a person of color but Jesus and Moses are white? Pure comedy....

Sampson was portrayed as a colored man.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

So they have satan as a person of color but Jesus and Moses are white? Pure comedy....

Also they had angels as black and Asian.

I honestly don't know why this is a story all over the internet, I don't see it at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I once had a dream and an experience wherein I slapped a double-bind on them, including Obama capable of forcing him to his knees in repentance. It seemed to do the trick.

Still working on the Queen of England...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm really confused by the people who say they don't see the resemblance here.

Not only do I think it's clear as day, I pulled it up to show a student at school tonight (it's world wide news ...that comp picture... a whole LOT of people have noticed a more than passing similarity) and she just about got pissed and inappropriate before realizing I was showing it as something to be horrified about ....not something I might agree with. It took about a second and a half to see her turn red too ...recognition was THAT fast ..and she's a two time Obama voter.

Additionally... Tell me something guys, if the one pictured in the movie and the OP pic appearing all over the place were to rob a 7-11 ....just how different from Obama would the sketch turn out? I'd say whatever differences still exist would average out for a dead ringer in a witness drawing. ..yet some don't see any resemblance? Wow?

I think this was one of the more inappropriate things I've seen Hollywood do though. I don't care the explanation, reason or rationale for it. It's Satan in depiction and the BRAIN is going to make that connection ..however thin or background ..it still gets made.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't even see it. I've tried.

Is this guy an obama look alike too?

Why or why not?

All those who think all black people look alike, step over there. All those who hate obama, you join them. All the people who say there is no resemblance, please remain seated.

Now, what it tells me is that if you have a religious tale told about one religion and have a powerful figure portrayed a certain way, its makes world news via violent protest.

If you have another religious tale told about a different religion and have a powerful figure portrayed a certain way, it makes world news, coz the devil looks like the pres.

What night and day...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well to Humans all rabbits appear to look extremely similar. Big ears, big eyes, big noses, you get the picture?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He is the antichrist/illuminati what do you expect

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes there is a resemblance.
I myself have been mistaken for someone else several times in my 61 year life.
I constantly see people who reminde me alot of some other person.

Check out Google images with Obama look alikes

search.comcast.net...

Mountain out of a mole hill

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I am not seeing it. The brows are thick, in both cases, I will grant. However, the eyes are different, the nose is different, the mouth is different, the cheekbones are different, and so forth. Missed the episode (hoping to catch this week on a replay), and guess I can look for some other resemblance then, but not expecting to see one. Sounds to me like someone is fishing on this.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

I honestly don't know why this is a story all over the internet, I don't see it at all.

Simple reason - some people want to take a pretty good program and make it look bad, because they don't want people paying attention to the Bible, and want to make them think of political issues instead. The ploy is obvious. We have a guy with metallic-looking skin, and totally different features (save that they both have thick brows), and this somehow constitutes a "deliberate act" of making one look like the other? When they don't look alike at all? Nope, just a method to distract from a Biblical message. Nothing new about that at all!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well to Humans all rabbits appear to look extremely similar. Big ears, big eyes, big noses, you get the picture?

Yeah... I get the picture. It's a pretty nasty one. It might even have merit, what that would be implying, if I were among a small group ...but I'm not and it almost takes effort NOT to see it.

This ran with his picture next to the one from the show as the OP has is for a part of the day as the banner headline at Drudge. As mentioned, this was World Wide news by the sheer exposure. The people taking notice of it here, like me, hardly came up with the idea or just stumbled across the show and said 'Hey, you know who that looks like?'. I don't even watch the show. I saw the headlines blaring to the world, like I suspect a good many others did. Now aside from a mole on the chin of the show character, it's close enough to wonder what the producers were thinking.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
more than likely done on purpose if you ask me. seems pretty immature and childish. what a joke.......and i'm not even an obama fan.

come to think of it i'm not a fan of politicians.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

are you serious?!!!!
i think you are!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

This. There's nothing in the TV Series that says the bad guys are all coloured. If you have been watching, you would see that the majority of the oppressors in the series (Babylonians, Philistines, Romans, Assyrians) Have been white.

Also, it seems like that photo is missing colour. By this I mean, in the TV series Satan is painted the colour of silver. It looks like he is missing makeup or has had it doctored in that picture to cause a stir.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

lol wth are you talking about, i just stated the fact. Its normal for villains and bad guys to be darker in tones, be it as cartoon or movies... why would i agree with that? or anyone for that matter? its generalization and racist undertones that is accepted by society.

Maybe you should think before you speak?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by beatbox

lol wth are you talking about, i just stated the fact. Its normal for villains and bad guys to be darker in tones, be it as cartoon or movies... why would i agree with that? or anyone for that matter? its generalization and racist undertones that is accepted by society.

Maybe you should think before you speak?

Prove it! You said it's a fact, now back that up with the evidence! Sick of the racists spewing their crap off as fact with not one piece of solid evidence except for the race card in order to make a point.....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

What are you living under a rock? Have you seen old Disney cartoons? wow!

Even if the person who is playing the bad guy is white, his colour is toned down, shades, dark cloths, and shadowy environment.

Only hero i know is batman!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

While it seems very obvious that he is, do you see anyone doing anything about it? Even if he is not he should not be allowed to be President. Not to mention he is intentionally running this country into the ground while funding the Muslim Brotherhood.

Cant anyone see he is removing these long time middle eastern dictators so he can rule over them when the time comes? He is building his, not Americas empire. He keeps our troops in Afghanistan where they bleed every day from his ridiculous and criminal engagement policies.

He is trying like hell to start a war between the Arabs and Israel but he needs Russia and Iran to go along with the program or it will fail quickly. He is doing a great job so far. When its raging he will survive being shot when Satan completely possesses him and then he will stop the fighting after claiming he is the Messiah and has a solution for the whole world, not just the Israeli-Pally conflict.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No they are intentionally doing that with the show they air afterwords. It is all in their plan to discredit Christianity. They rub it in our faces who the Anti-Christ will be, then show how all Christians sin anyway. It is a mind game to them.

Stay strong with Jesus and don't fall for their BS!!.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Its only a VERY small resemblance at best! I dont think he looks like him much at all and think this is just a waste of time to even discuss this. I knew nothing about this until I saw it on Drudge report and even then I didnt quite see what they were even talking about but hey, everyone is entitled to their freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join