It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Calm down.

Its not the actual bible.

Its a TV programme.

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think it says more about what people are thinking. One of the first to flag this was apparently Glen Beck. Or maybe its more about what some people want you to think.
edit on 18-3-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
He is the "false" Anti-Christ...nope not the real anti-Christ too obvious..

Peace
edit on 18-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I see a minor resemblance, I wouldn't say "exactly". I'm sure if there was an asian actor, someone would claim they looked like Kim Jong Un

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

i dont see any resemblence

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
... and why did recently retired Pope Palpatine look like ... oh, wait, yeah, Chancellor Palpatine?

There's coincidental similarities between people all the time.
Sometimes in media this is done intentionally. Other times, not.

When not, well, we're wired for pattern recognition and as a result we tend to make connections with dots that don't really have any connections.

I see the similarities in the image shown in the OP, sure, but, did the casting director/producer of the film do this intentionally?
They may have, yet claim it as being unintentional just to derive notoriety in feigned innocence. "oops! did I do that?"

meh.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Because it appeals to conservative Christian fundamentalists. There are members of society so deluded they believe Obamas not just a lousy president, but also the bad guy from their bedtime stories

And I'm sure a few examples will be along soon to confirm this

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So they have satan as a person of color but Jesus and Moses are white? Pure comedy....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Evil people are dark toned and hero are light toned, its been imprinted like that for ages.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Another thread same topic was closed down so I'll transfer my post here.

bible.cc...

Jesus said he saw Satan fall as lightening from the heights. It was written in Greek though most consider Jesus to have spoken in Aramaic.

In Hebrew concordance:

www.htmlbible.com...

Baraq means lightening

www.blueletterbible.org...

bama means heights.

So it seems they are really going overboard to role play this one out, but in the process due to their mystery school practices, they seem to draw negatives to them.

I had a dream twice. Was pulled to the White House and in one was in a plane with Obama, in the other was being shown something there, and had this aid directing me, in both it was as if he was trying to woo me, and I was really unhappy with those dreams and his energy hit me and I recognized he is appollyon. That is the angel of the abyss in revelations 9/11.

But, that doesnt mean its him, his soul necessarily, it could mean what he is inviting into his life, giving access to.

I think praying for them and continually asking them to repent, to turn away from harming others, to serve humanity with tears running down their faces, to be good, to disclose everything and turn away from harm and elitism is very important.

But our first priority is the vulnerable they are the most important. To Serve and Protect.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Calm down.

Its not the actual bible.

Its a TV programme.

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think it says more about what people are thinking. One of the first to flag this was apparently Glen Beck. Or maybe its more about what some people want you to think.
edit on 18-3-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but I do see it. You're giving Obama too much credit. The person portraying the devil doesn't look at all like Obama. The yes, lips, and complexion are all different. The only similarity is the pursing of the lips, and anyone can do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I had a dream of Obama last month. We were standing in front of a high school where he had been talking to the young people inside. He and Michelle were upset because I was saying that he was the anti-christ. But I told him it wasn't me that said it but that it was the word out there in the public.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

This isn't me saying he is, its the name he was given, and not born with. That is hebrew translation of Christ naming Satan. So, more obvious it certainly cannot be, what kind of games the elites are playing here and now with this generation.

And I am not a religious person, but I follow, study and research what the insane ones, are up to, and look at all their codes and nonsense. Role playing crapola.

But, before I had even read that, the word Appollyon came to me when I had felt his energy, and those dreams were very disturbing. Creepy. Being pulled to that set of people in any capacity. I draw lines of equality, love and light and invite them to stand in that light.

We elect and give salaries to some pretty sick individuals.

They're ritualists.

And as a consequence of human sacrifice, and sacrificing nature and mother earth, wars, BP, nuclear, toxins, pollutions, abortions past first trimester, cancer, child abuse, slums, poverty, and the entire gammut of the worst dark side things going on in the universe, and ritual dark magic, sacrifices as well.

This is for their class:

www.biblegateway.com...:53-57&version=NIV

This entire passage in the bible gives us a clue to it being metaphor the seige of Israel. For it emphasizes the sensitive man, and the sensitive woman. And this is not compassion. For they are cannalizing their spouses and children for which they have no love.

In fact, its a code for elite and royalty to gain power. ie. they call it wisdom. The sensitve woman's foot is so tender it cannot touch the ground without bruising: Royalty. Instant codification of the passage. It's a message they pass on to themselves. They're buried alot of sick ancient egyptian and mesapotamia dark codes in the bible. Dark magic.

And its almost identical to this song:

ROLLING STONES DANDELION IN HD W/ LYRICS

The dandelion is the sacrifice, dandelions make you wise, blow away dandelion.

Due to what these "people" are into, they're inundated by dark side/legion/renegades.

They're contracted to them.

They need to break free themselves and face whatever they've done with Family, Goodness.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not very accurate-wasn't Satan described as being the most beautiful looking of all the angels?
That guy looks like Obama-but only after a 3 decade meth and buckfast binge IMHO.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think there is a huge resemblance - Obama, only older.

I tried to search online for more information about the actor, Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni. He has played many roles in different religious themed movies / shows such as "The Ten Commandments". The thing is I can find very little about him or what he really looks like, has anyone found a photo of him not in makeup?

Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The stress of the job is obviously getting to the President.

There is hardly any resemblance and it's just those who hate Obama who are just seeing what they want to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Who cares? You could put up a picture of a twig and people would link it to Obama and racism.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Imprinted or not.

Do you agree with it? And why..

Please think before you answer...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The creator of the show is most likely a conservative, and this was his way of getting back at obama, or someone in a meeting was like, "hey what if we make the devil look like obama",, "you have been to those good christian blogs that say obama is the anti christ right"..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The devil pretends he wants to help why destroying you. It sounds similar to the picture of the guy in the suite.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
So they have satan as a person of color but Jesus and Moses are white? Pure comedy....

Pure comedy is not the word. Half of my cup of coffee was wasted while I was reading the op.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join