It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by elevatedone
President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.
He is a human being, compassionate about being president and being an American.
He was our President on September 11, 2001. We rallied behind him then and should continue to do so today. He had nothing to do with that tragic day, I think he did as good a job handeling that situation as anyone else could have.
He is our President in the time of war, we don't need a change now, we need to keep President Bush in office and see this thing completed, won !
We might not always agree with the decisions that he makes, but he is a good man. He is not evil as some may suggest. He served his country as a young man and is doing so again, as an older wiser man.
He believes in America, he believes he can make it better, we need to give him 4 more years, he'll show us that he can make a difference, he can make America a better place.
I ask you to please give your vote to President Bush tomorrow and your support for the next 4 years.

Thank You and God Bless.

(Insert manical laughing here)

Just out of curiosity, at what point in the past four years did you find yourself finally shamed into crouching behind your car in the garage scraping off that Bush/Cheney bumper sticker?

[edit on 3/24/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
HAHA,I know prolly know one reads this forum anymore,but I ran across it and thought I would post this.I hope the OP reads this!

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

He is a human being, compassionate about being president and being an American.

He was our President on September 11, 2001. We rallied behind him then and should continue to do so today. He had nothing to do with that tragic day, I think he did as good a job handeling that situation as anyone else could have.

He is our President in the time of war, we don't need a change now, we need to keep President Bush in office and see this thing completed, won !

We might not always agree with the decisions that he makes, but he is a good man. He is not evil as some may suggest. He served his country as a young man and is doing so again, as an older wiser man.

He believes in America, he believes he can make it better, we need to give him 4 more years, he'll show us that he can make a difference, he can make America a better place.

I ask you to please give your vote to President Bush tomorrow and your support for the next 4 years.

Thank You and God Bless.

ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join