It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by denseuno
yeah badnarik is a waste of votes. you will see tomorrow. i predict less than 1% of votes.

The waste lies with you my friend. But when America crawls further into debt and corruption, we'll all know who voted for short term results in a long range game.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

yeah badnarik is a waste of votes. you will see tomorrow. i predict less than 1% of votes.

The waste lies with you my friend. But when America crawls further into debt and corruption, we'll all know who voted for short term results in a long range game.

the waste lies in my toliet. but why vote for badnarik? sure he is a good man, with good ideas. but he WILL lose, no doubt. dont throw your vote away. i agree that badnarik SHOULD be prez, but he WONT

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What more can I add?

Lets hope we got the message across to at LEAST 5% of the people

We will know tommorow

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

the waste lies in my toliet. but why vote for badnarik? sure he is a good man, with good ideas. but he WILL lose, no doubt. dont throw your vote away. i agree that badnarik SHOULD be prez, but he WONT

But see, that's the point. I don't care if Kerry or Bush is elected. It's the same garbage today as it will be Wednesday for me.

We keep working while the rest of America goes on vacation for 4 more years.

Votes our way can make a difference.

Exposure is key, but make the choice before it comes to violence in our streets. It might even be too late, and we'll see what happens Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

What more can I add?

Lets hope we got the message across to at LEAST 5% of the people

We will know tommorow

5% still sucks. whats the point? read my last post i am not a badnarik hater, its just common sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

[5% still sucks. whats the point? read my last post i am not a badnarik hater, its just common sense.

Have to start somewhere IMHO and 5% of the popular vote is a start. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

[edit on 11/1/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

But see, that's the point. I don't care if Kerry or Bush is elected. It's the same garbage today as it will be Wednesday for me.

We keep working while the rest of America goes on vacation for 4 more years.

Votes our way can make a difference.

Exposure is key, but make the choice before it comes to violence in our streets. It might even be too late, and we'll see what happens Wednesday.

i suppose your right, i cant make you change your vote and vice versa. but im just voting for the lesser of two evils. im a green party voter but im not throwing my vote into the nader garbage.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

[5% still sucks. whats the point? read my last post i am not a badnarik hater, its just common sense.

Have to start somewhere IMHO and 5% of the popular vote is a start. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

[edit on 11/1/04 by FredT]

damn you guys are beating some sense into me but my vote is still with kerry (if it even matters)

well i goota go but i think we can all agree, we are blessed to live in a representitive democracy!

[edit on 1-11-2004 by denseuno]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Quite frankly, I don't know if a vote for Bush in and of itself will result in a better America, but I do believe that a vote for Kerry will result in the destruction of America as we know (knew?) it.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

5% still sucks. whats the point? read my last post i am not a badnarik hater, its just common sense.

5% gets you government money and air time the next election.

If common sense means I have to vote for a man I KNOW is going to harm the country just because I dont have the guts to vote my own way then I am glad I dont have any.

As FredT says the longest journey starts with a single step.

That is if you have the courage to get off the couch

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

5% gets you government money and air time the next election.

If common sense means I have to vote for a man I KNOW is going to harm the country just because I dont have the guts to vote my own way then I am glad I dont have any.

As FredT says the longest journey starts with a single step.

That is if you have the courage to get off the couch

but my floor is cold. why would i want to leave my couch?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I agree with the fact that 3rd party candidates should be more inclusive and given the same outlets as the GOP and the Dems.

Kerry spent 240 million (reported) on his campaign. Bush spent 220 million.
Now, another 160 million from non-party campaign ads(private).

This is why you do not have 3rd party candidates. Money. Notice how Kerry spent more, and for some reason people do not feel he is for big business or increased funding and taxes. Where will his money come from, me and you.

BUsh's agenda is not perfect, but the econmy is moving forward, jobs are returning and no one is popular during a war. But can we afford to pullout now? I feel we cannot, and we also cannot lose the Department of Homeland Security which Kerry says he will disband. This to me is madness, this is worse than going to war, for you are taking off your armour at home.

I feel that we have 8 or so years before we can elect someone other than a douchbag or a turd(South Park anyone?) . So, get out there and vote for Badnarik, NAder Bush or Kerry, not because voting is good, but because when it is all over, you have the right to bitch if your guy lost...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SgtNFury
Quite frankly, I don't know if a vote for Bush in and of itself will result in a better America, but I do believe that a vote for Kerry will result in the destruction of America as we know (knew?) it.

the destruction of America has happened since 2000, where have you been?

Krazy jethro: Badnarik is now and has alway been a poor choice from a poorley managed party. They have ideas and platforms that would secure half or better of the Republican vote, and likely some very pro-business Democrats.

But what Happened? Simple, Badnarik was the last man standing in their selection process and grossly unqualified to capture the ADD attention spans of the American voter. I have no beef with him & would encourage any true Conservative to vote Libertarian, instead of the fake Conservative in Bush. But, in order to get the coverage, which in turn creates the groundswell of support, which in turn gets the LP up on the daise for a three way debate, the LP needs to use Ron Paul as the yardstick to measure their candidates by, not the exception.
Anybody with the right chromosone matching & number would be loathed to repeat the mistake of giving the highest office in the land to an underachieving individual like Michael Badnarik. From reading the bio on the LP website:

- Was a cub scout & marched in parades
- failed to get his Eagle scout level by three merit badges
- failed to finish college ( wanted to be Jaques Cousteau )
- was a programmer & a systems administrator - what the hell do those guys know?! (right, Bob88? :lol )
- not the president, but the VP of his dorm!?
- failed to become a congressman in the last midterm election
- now a presidential candidate?

Now it extremely important to realize that I'm not chopping him to bits: a resume is never a true or complete measure of a person, and I fully agree that he is the second best presidential candidate in this race.

BUT his resume is a perfect underscoring to my point: compare his to Ron Paul's ....that's the type of person who needs to head the ticket. Hell, even if you just flipped position & put Campagna at the top. A Latino presidential candidate, with that resume, would have drawn a hell of alot more than Mikey is going to end up geting.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
I am a Republican.
Throughout all Wars our economy has gotten better except for this war
because its all about getting the top guys rich.
Reason

So its ok to kill if you all got a stake of it? So thats why you dont vote for Bush? Because you dont earn a dime on the war?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

Originally posted by elevatedoneTo be honest, I don't claim to be Repub, Demo or Lib... I usually just vote my heart....
How can you say that with a straight face?

I am just wonder how you can claim not to be a Bush supporter.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Krazy jethro: Badnarik is now and has alway been a poor choice from a poorley managed party. They have ideas and platforms that would secure half or better of the Republican vote, and likely some very pro-business Democrats.

But what Happened? Simple, Badnarik was the last man standing in their selection process and grossly unqualified to capture the ADD attention spans of the American voter.

I agree with you, although I do really like Badnarik (although perhaps not as President). Realistically I don't think he would be any worse than what we have now, even considering the full scale blocking the Houses would do.

Cobb on the other hand, while not on the same page as I am politically, has some great points is a very adept speaker with a fire.

If we had a hardcore passionate person, that could make a difference. But then again Badnarik has done great things for the Libertarian chances with his mild mannered approach and calm respectability.

I don't think he's perfect by any stretch, but I do think him and the Libertarians in general should get my support.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just got home from work and i can tell, people are on edge

Kerry will win hands down and we will have our country back!
Kerry!
Kerry!
Kerry!
Kerry!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just got home from work and i can tell, people are on edge

Kerry will win hands down and we will have our country back!

Unfortunately, we won't, but at least it won't be in the hands of an incompetent person with superpowerful special interest influence upon him. And we won't built bases in Iraq, and bring the troops home. It's a start.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You're right, Aelita

Lets keep everything crossed. I hope, i hope, for all our sakes, even the Bush backers. I pray for them too. They are wrong.
Kerry!
Kerry!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
BT

We are not really voting Badnarik anyway we are voting for the party.

We know that he is not gonna win but we vote for that magic number.

Besides do you honestly think he COULD do worse than Bush or Kerry?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join