It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

He is a human being, compassionate about being president and being an American.

He was our President on September 11, 2001. We rallied behind him then and should continue to do so today. He had nothing to do with that tragic day, I think he did as good a job handeling that situation as anyone else could have.

He is our President in the time of war, we don't need a change now, we need to keep President Bush in office and see this thing completed, won !

We might not always agree with the decisions that he makes, but he is a good man. He is not evil as some may suggest. He served his country as a young man and is doing so again, as an older wiser man.

He believes in America, he believes he can make it better, we need to give him 4 more years, he'll show us that he can make a difference, he can make America a better place.

I ask you to please give your vote to President Bush tomorrow and your support for the next 4 years.

Thank You and God Bless.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What is this people on ATS now pimping for votes? This is just sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That is the real question. Are there more terrorists in the world? Do North Korea and Iran have Nukes? Is your job more secure? Those are the real questions.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
That is the real question. Are there more terrorists in the world? Do North Korea and Iran have Nukes? Is your job more secure? Those are the real questions.

More terrorist.... not sure... I'd have to say no, I don't think so...

N.K. and Iran... I don't know, do they, how is that President Bush's fault ?

Yes, I am fortunate enough to have a secure job.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
What is this people on ATS now pimping for votes? This is just sad.

Did you post this same response in the the thread where a member is "begging you to vote for kerry" ?

Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That's how it's his fault. It didn't happen under Reagan, Bush Sr. or Clinton even though they had the technology then. So you tell me, how is it bushs fault...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bush in a nutshell,

7 Minutes of reading my pet goat while the nation was under attack.

AWOL in the 70's while the nation was attacking

Blocked 9/11 investigations

Opposed homeland security

Attacked Iraq without support and/or plan

Osama Bin Laden still lives and appears healthy

Al Qaeda still exists and is stronger than ever

Appointed James Baker envoy in Iraq, the same Baker who is defending Saudi family in lawsuit filed by the families of 9/11.

The list goes on and on,

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
That's how it's his fault. It didn't happen under Reagan, Bush Sr. or Clinton even though they had the technology then. So you tell me, how is it bushs fault...

We do not know for certain that they didn't have them then, we'll never know for sure.

It's just too easy to blame the "guy in charge" the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Bush in a nutshell, 7 Minutes of reading my pet goat while the nation was under attack. AWOL in the 70's while the nation was attacking Blocked 9/11 investigations Opposed homeland security Attacked Iraq without support and/or plan Osama Bin Laden still lives and appears healthy Al Qaeda still exists and is stronger than ever Appointed James Baker envoy in Iraq, the same Baker who is defending Saudi family in lawsuit filed by the families of 9/11. The list goes on and on,

Should I even start the list on Kerry ? nah, won't stoop that low...

Bottom line, The President is the better man for the job and the Democrats can't accept it....

I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Bottom line, The President is the better man for the job and the Democrats can't accept it.... "

My german shepard is more a man than Bush, at least he isn't a dry drunk coke head puppet.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
wow.

how mature.

don't you realize that you sound like an imbecile?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My german shepherd could also out debate him.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"Who cares what you think?" -- Bush to voter.

"Go # yourself." -- Cheney to senator.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The remarks made in this thread represent the people I see in the crowd at any Kerry rally, ansd even the democratic convention. Automatons, anyone who lost thier job and cannot find another, people frustrated in their own lives or just people flat out looking for attention. The arguments presented to vote Bush out of office have grown so extreme i am tired of defending them.

1. I care nothing about either mans prior service, however Bush never spoke out against it.

2. He handled himself in that classroom the way a man should, collected, calm and showed no fear to the children. get a grip...

3. Blocked 9/11 investigations? 9//1 commission report published earlier this year..try again

4. It is Kerry who wants to dismanlte Homeland security, read the facts

5. THere was a plan to invade Iraq, and he had ALOT of support at home at first. Americans should stand behind decisions, and not waver.No one is popular during war.

6. Osama is still there and will be fora while, we have to get used to it and hope he is captured soon. for the record, previous administrations had the chace also.

7. Al Qeada exsits throughout the WORLD buddy. If we are responsible for kiulling him, then why did we need suppport for Iraq. You can;t pcik and choose where to be the World Police...

Stop watching Kerry ads for your information and do a little research.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Kerry to voter- I'll tell you anything to get elected.

Give me a leader with balls, not a hidden agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The remarks made in this thread represent the people I see in the crowd at any Kerry rally, ansd even the democratic convention. Automatons, anyone who lost thier job and cannot find another, people frustrated in their own lives or just people flat out looking for attention. The arguments presented to vote Bush out of office have grown so extreme i am tired of defending them.

1. I care nothing about either mans prior service, however Bush never spoke out against it.

2. He handled himself in that classroom the way a man should, collected, calm and showed no fear to the children. get a grip...

3. Blocked 9/11 investigations? 9//1 commission report published earlier this year..try again

4. It is Kerry who wants to dismanlte Homeland security, read the facts

5. THere was a plan to invade Iraq, and he had ALOT of support at home at first. Americans should stand behind decisions, and not waver.No one is popular during war.

6. Osama is still there and will be fora while, we have to get used to it and hope he is captured soon. for the record, previous administrations had the chace also.

7. Al Qeada exsits throughout the WORLD buddy. If we are responsible for kiulling him, then why did we need suppport for Iraq. You can;t pcik and choose where to be the World Police...

Stop watching Kerry ads for your information and do a little research.

1. AWOL is a federal crime facing up to 6 years in jail.

2. If your house was burning down and the situation called for your immediate attention would you continue to read a childrens book?

3. earlier this year, correct. how long did it take after 9/11 (2-3 yrs). how much did the 9/11 commision report reveal what the original report was hiding/blacked out?

4. President Bush originally opposed the homeland security bill. that is a fact.

5. Hmmm what were those reasons again? the nation unified after 9/11 and the president exploited that resulting in a nation now divided.

6. The FACT that OBL is still alive, either if Bush cares or "he doesnt care" about his status enough to keep tabs, is a direct failure of justice to the people/victims of 9/11.

7. America waged war on terrorism and al-qaeda is the enemy. this war has gone on for 3-4 years now and the enemy is growing stronger. So yes, it's up to America to fight/destroy terrorism (al-qaeda) since we have waged war against them.

Stop being a political party sheep, it's our right to flip flop every 4 years based on the presidents performance.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Give me a leader with balls, not a hidden agenda.

tell that to the republican leader.. he'll say: "what, what hidden agenda"

They won't show you the paper work on Halliburton, hell half of it's missing.

But you know, if your a republican you'll just turn your back on that fact and continue on your path of destruction towards the American republican and constitution.

The Patriot Act, sometimes the real agenda is the opposite of what it's named.

If you want to put American's first, vote Libertarian...

If you want put special interest's first and endanger our lives and freedoms, keep voting republican...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

He was our President on September 11, 2001.

You know, Iremembered when you came over into the Political forums. You said it was all new to you and you were an ATSer of other interests. Unfortunately, I've seen you get caught up in the Frepper wave of Republicanism that has enveloped not only ATS, but all popular websites.

Yes, Bush was president on 9/11 - we were attacked on his watch & due to his lack of leadership, preparedness and ideologically driven mismanagement. He deserves no compassion as he has never given any in his life: from executing the most human souls in the history , THE HISTORY, of the US while gov. of Texas ( look up him mocking, in cold joking fashion, a woman on death row as a response for a stay of execution). To the soldiers he continues to put in harms way because he won't back track on crony contracts, thus closing off allied countries from the billions of reconstruction monies , so that they'd send troops, enabling US forces to have a smaller presence.
The man & his government don't deserve 4 more years; they deserve years in a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

He was our President on September 11, 2001. We rallied behind him then and should continue to do so today. He had nothing to do with that tragic day, I think he did as good a job handeling that situation as anyone else could have.

He is our President in the time of war, we don't need a change now, we need to keep President Bush in office and see this thing completed, won !

We might not always agree with the decisions that he makes, but he is a good man. He is not evil as some may suggest. He served his country as a young man and is doing so again, as an older wiser man.

He believes in America, he believes he can make it better, we need to give him 4 more years, he'll show us that he can make a difference, he can make America a better place.

I ask you to please give your vote to President Bush tomorrow and your support for the next 4 years.

Thank You and God Bless.

You are a liar or a pundit. This is garbage. George Bush has squandered his time in the Oval Office to the detriment of our country.

We both know this, but you might be scared to look outside the political safety net that the Big Two have created.

Or even bold enough to demand a real candidate.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I really can't wait till tomorrow when all of this garbage (from both sides) is concluded.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join