Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Grace - Living in a state of Forgiveness - True Unconditional Love

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Forgiveness is really unconditional because if something bad happens. You will soothe it saying "it is OK that this happened". It doesn't even have to be a person. If you anticipate something and it does not turn out as expected, you can forgive life. You cay say "you know what, it didn't turn out as I wish, and life let me down - but that is OK - I still love life".

It feels good to forgive because it feels like you are a solving a conflict by letting the person go, and you are letting your own inner anger and disappointment go.

If you believe in "Karma", what better way to heal "Karma" that to forgive what happens to you so that you can be forgiven and released of Karma?

Let the person go and you are also free of the struggle.

Forgiveness is like a light shinning, and that continues to shine even if that light is constantly being absorbed. It is constantly absorbed and continues to shine its light anyway.

Forgiveness is choosing to be yourself regardless of what bad may have happened. You free yourself of revenge and anger to be your true happy/loving self.

You have caused me such pain, and that is OK.
You have distracted me from where I longed to be, but I let go of the misery.
So much competition has been created, and yet I feel no hatred.
Even when you are argumentative and violent, I will smile in the loving silence.
I wish the best for all, regardless of what they wish for me.
Forgiveness will heal the conflict - it is the key

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Coming from the side of someone who has wronged someone and is in want of forgiveness herself, I wonder if it isn't at least a little selfish to cut off all contact and then "forgive" for one''s own benefit while leaving the regretful apologizer wanting for a response at the very least. (This isn't to say that I don't expect her to hold a grudge forever, but this thread is about forgiveness after all. Hypothetical scenario and all that.)

I'm an easy forgiver and all of my anger disappears when someone apologizes to me. Maybe I have unusually high standards for everyone else, therefore.

edit on 18-3-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Forgiveness is great. It is a step that can be healing for many.

But if you truly seek, look beyond it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

[color=cyan]
Forgiveness

a GIFT shared within - EACH CREATOR Creation
Solving CONFLICT & Restoring TRUST- lost thru Manipulation

A UNIVERSAL gift - From the CREATOR indeed
Allowing Creations that once warred-to in time find PEACE

A gift or an ATTRIBUTE? - from the who made us ALL*
Reconciling PAST mistakes - to furthers ASSIST a CAUSE

A cause to SUPPORT - with the AWARE of the GROUPS PARTICIPATION
BETTER outcomes & lifestyles - for ALL* CREATOR Creations

Mistakes ARE and have been made - BUT WHATS LEARNED ALSO COUNTS
For it’s the learning’s that reinforce PEACE - to now flow like conscious FOUNTAINS

This is why FORGIVNESS IS A 2 way concept - can FORGIVE you for the ill deeds, if the RESPOND IS NOW RESPECT…

The BEAUTY of the Unconditional LOVE aspect of forgiveness is if the Forgiveness is truly felt/UNDERSTOOD by those being forgave and the response is Accepted-this now lays new BRIDGES FOR CREATOR CREATIONS TO BECOME RE-CONNECTED

Nice read arpgme, 1 enjoyed the peaceful vibrations within it.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I thought I replied in this thread, weird. Yeah so the other day, a good friend of mine, a girl, insulted my character and told me she didn't want to be seen with me in public because it would ruin her reputation as an artist.

That just blew my mind, especially since I've been rather well-liked lately - I've been going downtown and networking for my band, and people will buy me drinks.

I didn't know what to say, so I attacked her argument fairly harshly. It was bad timing on her part, because she hasn't seen me in a while, and is going off of her previous experiences with me. Two things that bother me the most are when people are inaccurate with their assessments of me or when someone totally believes that I'm not capable of doing something - I am constantly growing, so if they get locked into their perception of me from like a year ago, it just causes tension.

I notice a lot of guys throughout their lives or especially when they get older will fall into routines or whatnot, but I'm always working on improving myself and finding new experiences - although routine and predictability is what I desire, being an Earth sign.

It is ridiculous how introverted I wish I were compared with this uncontrollable driving force to experience life and grow - I often find myself wishing I was with an intelligent, maybe less social girl but the girls that I get along with and talk to are like the ridiculously social, beautiful, confident, adventurous and nice ones.

At any rate, I sent her an apology thanks to your thread.
edit on 18-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Do you forgive me?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

So look beyond it to what? Im really curious what you mean by that. When I forgive some one should I look beyond it? If so where?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I forgive everyone, but that does not mean I will do things out of my character or I will put myself in situations I do not wish to be in , but I simply BE in a state of forgiveness of the troubles that some have caused me.

The forgiveness is to accept that people are who they are and do not need to change because I love them anyway, not because they treat "ME" in a certain way but because it is my nature to learn.

This is the frequency of energy I wish to embody. Something positive like this.

reply to post by EllaMarina

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Coming from the side of someone who has wronged someone and is in want of forgiveness herself, I wonder if it isn't at least a little selfish to cut off all contact and then "forgive" for one''s own benefit while leaving the regretful apologizer wanting for a response at the very least. (This isn't to say that I don't expect her to hold a grudge forever, but this thread is about forgiveness after all. Hypothetical scenario and all that.)

I'm an easy forgiver and all of my anger disappears when someone apologizes to me. Maybe I have unusually high standards for everyone else, therefore.

Maybe, they got over the experience and forgive you for the horrible experience but don't want the friendship to continue. It could be, that they forgive the experience but believe that such bad things will happen again so for safety they stayed away from you.

On your part, you can ease yourself by forgiving the other person for leaving you waiting for a response.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=cyan]
Forgiveness
This is why FORGIVNESS IS A 2 way concept - can FORGIVE you for the ill deeds, if the RESPOND IS NOW RESPECT…

The BEAUTY of the Unconditional LOVE aspect of forgiveness is if the Forgiveness is truly felt/UNDERSTOOD by those being forgave and the response is Accepted-this now lays new BRIDGES FOR CREATOR CREATIONS TO BECOME RE-CONNECTED

Nice read arpgme, 1 enjoyed the peaceful vibrations within it.

NAMASTE*******

I like the energy of the color "cyan". I once met a spirit being with this name. Maybe he had a cyan aura?

Forgiveness leads to peace, I agree. "Forgiveness" doesn't even have to come from a "negative" experience. It can simply be used to reconnect oneself to be in the moment;

For example:

"Even though I'd like to be someone else, where I am HERE and NOW is PERFECTLY OK".

So in each moment, "forgiveness" can be applied even without a "negative" reasoning...

reply to post by darkbake

That is great. I'm happy you were to ease any potential of conflict through forgiveness.

edit on 18-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Originally posted by Open2Truth

Forgiveness is great. It is a step that can be healing for many.

But if you truly seek, look beyond it.

Originally posted by Bilky

So look beyond it to what? Im really curious what you mean by that. When I forgive some one should I look beyond it? If so where?

Beyond it is an awareness and experience that there is nothing to forgive.

I found this video from Eckhart Tolle which expands on that in case it is of interest.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes, it seems like forgiveness is more specific. Letting go of a "bad" experience.

Beyond forgiveness seems to be acceptance without the need to highlight a bad experience..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

edit on 19-3-2013 by midicon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join