It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does my lazy roommate exploit the system?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

As far as I hear, yeah probably.

Although I have to admit there are ways with which you can make money at home and still get unemployment fees.

I know lots of people who make all their money in internet marketing or online betting/poker. None of these is solely based on luck. The one who knows how to play these, earns a lot.

Besides that there are also jobs which allow people to only work couple of months a year. For example, I know several people, who work only in summers doing some door-to-door job in US and most of them easily earn a yearly salary. Best ones make over 100k per summer or even more, so the only work in a year is a summer job

edit on 18-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

Actually if you know anything of Unions they screw the system if you think getting fare pay for their members ability and sticking up for the workers then I suppose your right,
I can think of a bunch more people actually screwing the system and see it posted right here often. You all know who you are.
You know like those that can't view a video. That's simple they are at work reading ATS. Now that's screwing the system.

Yet bet those same people want to cry on how a Union worker gets laid off and collects Unemployment that he worked the time to receive the benefits of is screwing the system or lazy. Thanks for the laugh.

edit on 3/18/2013 by Connman because: added missing word

<< 1   >>

join