It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I deal with all my families problems?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Hi Phoenix267, I understand totally what you are going through. I had a horrible childhood with every kind of abuse...much of it stemmed from addictive problems of relatives. I used to stop at church every day and pray for help and got beat unconscious once when I told nuns and parents found out....so much for prayer. I finally had to stop "doing the right thing" relevant to keeping in touch with family and move away and cut them out of my life forever for my own well-being/survival.

Now, I find myself facing the same scenario again with my adult daughter..addictive in every way to the max and it is affecting my life terribly....have tried to be helpful and "do the right thing" but realizing again the pattern there and must cut her out of my life as well. They have to want to help themselves. We can't do it for them. It is not easy to turn your back and walk away but sometimes one has too...it is draining me and killing my spirit and my health. Be true to yourself and be good to yourself! Blessings and hugs and love. ^j^

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hello Phoenix267.

I can totally relate to your story because my family has a similar problem.

I'm not going to give you advice, but to share my experience. Hope that you can find it helpful.

I know some drug addicts who receive Jesus Christ as their savior can quit the addiction. You can take charge by introduce your brothers to church. Or you can search the story about Nicky Cruz - a gangster who was hopelessly addicted and then changed his life by receiving Jesus as Lord.

Another more complicated solution is that you solve the problem yourself by show your brothers unconditional love. The problem is you have to feel God's love first then you can LOVE another. Some find it in religions like Buddhism, Christianity, etc... In my case, I get LOVE from Michael Jackson's music.

Know that you are not alone and you CAN change the situation. You already have every thing to solve the problem!

I give you this song so you can feel LOVE in darkest hour.Hope that you enjoy

www.google.com.vn... JSUcexHsaJiALF_YCYDQ&usg=AFQjCNHEhdiCy4xv3BsPfUjcvJxFr_tzcg&sig2=aCMNuWARwHUJcYKylxigNg[/url]

I LOVE you and God LOVE you.

Take charge with LOVE. Only LOVE can heal, cure, and unite. Only LOVE can conquer evil.

Love, peace, and joy.

edit on 27-3-2013 by NgocNeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join