It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Madness: propaganda/spin shift to crisis actors in league w/ gov literally making news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
apparently Hollywood or wealthy status in a broken America aren't good enough for these ruthless liars

Seeing double? Suspicious Aurora witnesses and their doppleganger professional actor counterparts

^ Aurora. whats with the contact use of the name Greenberg across the MSM actors? Does it mean something particular in hebrew or something?

Obvious a few of the matches are questionable because just alittle nose putty or saline/ha injections can make the face look so different evenmoreso that just hair/makeup or maybe Rich is wrong about a few.. but wrong about all.. impossible because some such as VB crisis actors director (blonde chick) and the Greenberg couple from FL are obvious 99% matches. I like how he uses his real(?) name and puts his email address under each video so that anyone disputing the validity of any pairing or other facts, can do so easily.

To top it off, real suvivors are being culled. For example Jenny Gallagher, registered nurse & avid surfer/swimmer who reportedly drowned shortly after caring for many of the wounded in Aurora and said she 'saw everything'. RIP

Do these actors get off on some sort of diabolical high of fooling the public? I can just see this sinister laugh in their eyes as they put on their phony act and fake emotions it's so obvious they're continously numb and don't really care as long as theyre getting paid big $$$ for betraying their fellow Americans!

edit on 17-3-2013 by KamaSutra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
LOL

Just watched the first vid. Most of the "doubles" were obviously not the same people. I lost it at Eddie Murphy.

My question OP.......did you watch the videos?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i kinda like this Crisis Actor theory. i'll admit that not all are spot-on matches, but i have seen enough examples that i am convinced this actually does take place sometimes. it'll sound absurd to some of course. maybe they throw in a couple obvious mismatches to cast doubt on the better cases?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
LOL

Just watched the first vid. Most of the "doubles" were obviously not the same people. I lost it at Eddie Murphy.

My question OP.......did you watch the videos?

Oh, not this again - I didn't even click play, I could tell this was laughable from the preview frame on the video. And there's 18 minutes of that crap!??!? I'm convinced that people have facial recognition capabilities to varying degrees, and that the ones who buy into this are on the low end of that spectrum - don't know how else to 'splain it...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just don't see it. Minimal similarities at best. Not that it doesn't happen. Anything is possible. But these comparisons are laughable at best.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with the previous poster. This video definitely lost me at Eddie Murphy. Not even close. Then to make more assumptions that Dennis Rodman as a youth was present at Jonestown. Wow!!

I will watch the video one more time, with my glasses off this time, and will then respond back .....

Now, do I believe that "crisis actors" exist in one form or another....? Yes. But, Eddie Murphy and Jamie Kennedy are not in the crisis bizz...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Tsk tsk
Risk risk
Order snared its final folly
C-chaos bear a hidden jolly
Sleep before
Awaken soar
Creep Creep
Sleep Sleep

new topics

top topics