It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. bills would end undercover investigations of farm animal abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

thanks for sharing this video!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BristolStew

I've seen that video. What's your point? I know this doesn't have anything to do with vegetarianism. It has to do with the criminalizing of whistleblowers and labeling them "terrorists."

Vegetarians/vegans are only a small part of the population. Humans will never stop eating meat. We evolved to eat meat, and so the production of meat will continue.

To a certain extent I agree that slaughtering animals the way they do is inhumane, but it is necessary in this day and age to feed the population. It is just a fact of modern life. They should try to be as humane as possible though. They should also be transparent and let animal rights groups inspect their facilities to make sure they are being humane. Instead, they bar people from seeing what is going on and even turn them into criminals? This just opens the door to more abuses since the public will remain in the dark.

This is the main point of this thread, not the meat vs vegetarian debate.

edit on 19-3-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
some one puts a kitten in the microwave. ( yes this does happen)
so if I have video of this I can Not use it to get them jailed?

and it is Not a individual. its a company.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

I'm assuming by "that statement" you mean about humans needing meat to evolve? Here you go:

www.livescience.com...

Eating meat and cooking food made us human, the studies suggest, enabling the brains of our prehuman ancestors to grow dramatically over a period of a few million years.

Scientists (I just wish if they ever had names) claim that humans have evolved through diet; the scientific proof, and figures "suggest" that we have evolved dramatically and very quickly by eating meat.

from that statement above; I will assume those scientists have actually lived in the past among dinosaurs and were conducting "IQ scientific experiments" on the ancient civilizations. either that, or they were time travelers. Darwinians have also "scientifically" proven that beyond any reasonable doubt, 100% proof that dolphins used to look like dogs but now they look like fish. Darwinians have also provided the "actual" bones of the ancient animals that existed before planet earth was born and were able to match those bones to modern day dolphins.

We have to respect the non-scienetist Darwin who gave his work and discoveries that were based on his whims to other modern day scientists. Darwin has also repeatedly suggested that his ancestors were monkeys in which i can never doubt that.
edit on 21-3-2013 by BristolStew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BristolStew
Darwin has also repeatedly suggested that his ancestors were monkeys in which i can never doubt that.

Source that. If you start spewing garbage at least try to get your facts straight.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

When Darwin says that human beings have evolved from monkeys, this is actually a religious idea which he picked up on his own and put it out there.

Read the above statement 10 times and you will understand the answer to your own question, Mr. Einstein grandson.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Where did he say that? I dont remember ever seeing that statement. Mr Einstein to you too...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BristolStew

What are you getting on about? Humans and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. If that doesn't fit in with your beliefs, that's fine. No one cares.

But please don't clutter up this thread with your drivel as it is completely off topic. May I direct you to the Origins and Creationism Forum?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It was a mistake I even read this thread which lost its meaning and purpose. and you were not able to hold it; Scroll up and find the person who talked about this subject in first, mine was a reply. I am not interested in this thread. and keep your advice to yourself.
edit on 21-3-2013 by BristolStew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am not one off the " Animal " activists type, but .... well .... i wouldnt treat any living thing the way they did in that video.

Bite the Bullet, by a gun, and shoot the animal in the head, or cut its throat and end it quick. Those little ... injectors they have dont seem to be doing very well. When i saw that cow get injected in the head with that rod and threw up every where. That was the most disturbing thing i have ever seen.

God may have gave man dominion over the animals .. but i doubt he had what they were doing in mind ........

-------------------------

Hell, sometimes you have to give a dog a good slap. I dont agree with beating, but one good wallop and they learn quick. I have only had to wallop him a couple of times, but he learned. Our Giant Alaskan Malamute turned out to be one of the best dogs i have ever seen.

He doesnt lay on the couch any more

But what I saw in that video ruined my day, literally, not figuratively, I just couldn't believe what I saw. So you know if it disgusted me, that video was bad. It deserved prosecution.

------------------------

The slaughter houses SHOULD be supervised, i couldnt stand eating an animal that was treated like that. It's just disgusting and ... wrong.

Buy a 45, and shoot it in the head.
edit on 22-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join