reply to post by GoodOlDave
Dave, why do you always focus on the fringe claims that VERY rarely come up in these discussions?
How about these points...
- WTC 7 landed mostly in it's own footprint, proven by the debris distribution.
- Free fall speed of WTC 7, as admitted by NIST, after years of denial. ("Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)")
- WTC 1&2 vertically collapsed through path of most resistance, indicated by 360° distribution of debris.
- The tilting of the top sections, especially building 2, proving pancake-collapse did not happen.
- The obvious separate collapses of the top, and bottom sections, of WTC 1&2.
- Explosives clearly heard by fire fighters.
- Trusses can not pull in columns, physically impossible.
- The complete destruction of WTC 1&2 components, such as the steel floor pans.
- The complete lack of a full investigation.
- Larry admitting to 'pulling it'. (Your legs btw.)
- BBC, and others, reporting buildings collapsed that were still standing.
- This...."it appears that the collapse initiated at the lower levels on the inside and progressed up..." FEMA: WTC Study, Chp 5 (05/02) (not at the
penthouse as you all claim)
- And this..."The collapse of WTC 7 was different from that of WTC 1 and WTC 2, which showered debris in a wide radius as their frames essentially
"peeled" outward. The collapse of WTC 7 had a small debris field as the facade was pulled downward, suggesting an internal failure and
." FEMA: WTC Study, Chp 5 (05/02)
That is a very small list of what you fail to address, other than attempt weak excuses before you move on.
edit on 3/21/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)