It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two planes, Three buildings. Do the maths.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It was also reported YEARS ago right here on ATS that the whole "fell in its own footprint" was entirely invented by Richard Gage- he routinely cuts off the penthouse collapse from the WTC 7 collapse video to artifically make it look like the whole building fell on one piece, rather than the south side collapsing six seconds before the north side.

Pay no attention to this statement by GOD...it is a patent LIE. Gage does NOT cut out the penthouse collapse on his video. GOD will not admit this.
edit on 18-3-2013 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
911 was staged to set in motions all the events that have led us to where we are now....and the world around us.
who was involved we might ask? everyone within the black project community who's corporate stock would quadrupedal within the military industrial complex and of course the queen herself. The Aristocracy and their conspirators know how to keep secrets,they've been doing this since the beginnings of their birthright.

orders are given, orders are followed, and everyone involved knows what happens to those who open their mouths

it doesn't matter what happened on 911 because nothing is going to ever be done about it other than the wrong clown lining their pockets what does matter is that we make sure the next time it does, we stomp the governments ass into oblivion and restart our country fresh and proper.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's never too late to question the events of that day.
Some people are late into the debate because they knew nothing about building seven.

The usual debunkers have brought nothing to the table yet again.
Anyone who believes rhe official theory has either got to be crazy....or hasn't done their research properly.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
911 was staged to set in motions all the events that have led us to where we are now....and the world around us.
who was involved we might ask? everyone within the black project community who's corporate stock would quadrupedal within the military industrial complex and of course the queen herself. The Aristocracy and their conspirators know how to keep secrets,they've been doing this since the beginnings of their birthright.

orders are given, orders are followed, and everyone involved knows what happens to those who open their mouths

it doesn't matter what happened on 911 because nothing is going to ever be done about it other than the wrong clown lining their pockets what does matter is that we make sure the next time it does, we stomp the governments ass into oblivion and restart our country fresh and proper.

And no one has spoken of it in a death bed confession?
No WIKI Leaks?

That's a lot of people who have never uttered a peep. Humans like to talk. Especially if you lose your job in the crash.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
People are waking up and starting to realise that where we are today with the conflict in Afghanistan and the rhetoric towards Iran & Syria, can be traced back to the terrible events that unfolded on that fateful day.

There are so many anomalies, anyone who can think for themselves should be questioning the O.S and the numbers doing so are increasing. They aren't going away, they are increasing.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I started a fire in my fireplace

2 logs, 1 match

do the maths

I see what you did there, ha ha!!

glad you have a sense of humor ! the part of the whole deal that has always concerned me is what richard clarke says about the CIA knowing the bad guys were in the country and nothing was done to round them up. they were using credit cards with their real names !!!

I have always felt trying to make a case for the real conspiracy being about controlled demolition or planes being shot down or missiles at the pentagon was barking up the wrong tree

it's more or less like the old pearl harbor theory in my mind

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Pay no attention to this statement by GOD...it is a patent LIE. Gage does NOT cut out the penthouse collapse on his video. GOD will not admit this.

Be careful of what you ask for. If it's a lie then would you mind terribly explaining this video? It was released by Architects and Engineer for 9/11 Truth in 2011. The sequence of the WTC 7 collapse is at .52. Please point out where the penthouse collapse is.

Are you saying someone accidentally forgot to include the video of the penhouse collapse and yet allowed the still image of WTC 7 roll for seven seconds to make people think it was continuous video? I'm SURE that wasn't intentional in the least. Maybe someone tripped and dropped a pair of scissors on a roll of video and it amazingly landed between the penthouse collapse and the collapse of the rest of the building and snipped it off? Hey, maybe their computer had a hard drive crash and could only preserve that section of video coincidentally when they were showing that very sequence to that demolitions guy at 1:16 to get his opinion.

Come on, now, guy, let's be serious here. Gage is tampering with the evidence specifically to get you to believe what he wants you to believe. If the gov't was into outright tampering of the evidence like this you'd be beating them up like Chris Brown on a date with Rihanna. You know that and so do I.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

GoodOlDave, thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

Because an event happened 10+ years ago, should this mean that people do not have the right to start researching and questioning the official story?

Of course not. That said, now that it's 10+ years later there's a huge abundance of information available, from testimony from local firefighters to independent simulations demonstrating how airplanes can in fact cause critical damage to buildings, and it's all just a google search away. On the other hand, the conspiracy mongers are stuck in time and are perpetually unable to address any information that didn't take place on Sept 11, 2001. One obvious point is that they gleefully quote first responders' testimony while they were still covered in shock wondering what the heck was going on and yet for some reason they can't seem to find a single first responder who actually believes the WTC was bombed today, ten years after they had time to assimilate what happened. This is quoting people out of context, however you look at it.

I have had numerous discussions with many people down the years and I never try to persuade them one way or the other. I feel everybody should be making their own mind up about things, do some research and make an informed decision.

So what happens when the research turns out to be faked, like Alex Jones and his "Pull it is slang for controlled demolitions" hoax? Think about it- take that component out, and fully half the so called "evidence" the conspiracy proponent have put together becomes moot.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Be careful of what you ask for. If it's a lie then would you mind terribly explaining this video? It was released by Architects and Engineer for 9/11 Truth in 2011. The sequence of the WTC 7 collapse is at .52. Please point out where the penthouse collapse is.

No...no...no...Dave, you have been called out on this very same issue HERE!!!

You must have a very short memory...you failed to answer to this post too, once your lie was exposed. The Gage documentary has been presented for FREE on PBS...countering another of your seditious lies you and others have spread about AE911Truth.org.

Now, until you actually ADMIT the full collapse sequence is present in the Gage documentary, you should go sit in a corner somewhere...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Come on now Samkent, you have eyes, please use them.

There is plenty of evidence on the net for the presence of Thermite.

You just choose to believe other made up reports that's all. Hey you entitled to your opinion as is everyone here but you are wrong.

Complete structure such as the twin towers and WTC7 DO NOT fall vertically without the aid of demolition help.

You know that. If you have any other proof and examples I would love to hear and see them.

Watch WTC 7 video again, then again, then again, then watch other demolition videos. The FACTS are readily available on the net. You just choose to ignore them.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I only hope and pray that at some point down the road, just as watergate was, the administration of the time is taken to task for it's role or lack of a role in what went on. I highly favor they had a role in it and not only allowed it to happen but facilitated it as well.

The truth will come out, unfortunately, it probably won't be until after the responsible parties are no longer alive to face the consequences.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Go look at the pictures of WTC3, WTC4, WTC5, and WTC6 after collapse of Twin Towers.

Extensive amount of damage to surrounding buildings, yet NO COLLAPSE from them!

Not to mention buildings 5 and 6 were in between the Twin Towers and WTC7.

I won't say the "government did it", cause I'm an empirical evidence kind of guy, but the OS is a steaming pile.

Plus, and I know how much the debunkers hate this, come on! It's physics, man! Ill never understand how people can watch those towers come down at close to free fall speed with all that resistance underneath (Cement, metal, steep beam core, human beings, office supplies, glass, etc) traveling in the path of MOST resistance instead of least and toppling over and not get it.

It's crap.
edit on 18-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Used to be more Active in 911 threads, Gave up trying to Enlighten Folks.
As far as this topic, 3 buildings -2 planes.
In the NIST Report, they state that Falling Debris from other Buildings had NO Effect on the Structural Integrity of Building 7, and Fires alone brought done Number 7.

First Time, and never since, had Fire brought down a Steel Building.

Just Sayin...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
listverse.com...

Witnesses who have died.

Barry Jennings finished his interview for Loose Change by saying “I’m just confused about one thing, why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place – I’m very confused about that – I know what I heard, I heard explosions.” Barry Jennings challenged the official 9/11 report. He said that while in the building he heard multiple explosions and witnessed damage not caused by fire. For this reason, many people found the testimony of Jennings contradictory to the official story of what happened on 9/11. Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008, from an unknown cause. He passed away only a couple days before a report was to be released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) on the collapse of 7 WTC.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by samkent

Come on now Samkent, you have eyes, please use them.

There is plenty of evidence on the net for the presence of Thermite.

You just choose to believe other made up reports that's all. Hey you entitled to your opinion as is everyone here but you are wrong.

Complete structure such as the twin towers and WTC7 DO NOT fall vertically without the aid of demolition help.

You know that. If you have any other proof and examples I would love to hear and see them.

Watch WTC 7 video again, then again, then again, then watch other demolition videos. The FACTS are readily available on the net. You just choose to ignore them.

If we consider that 100 stories collapsed in 15 seconds, that is roughly 150 milliseconds per story; say 200 milliseconds per story to err on the side of caution. Thermite is not able to do such a thing nor was any external energy needed other than the force of gravity once the collapse started. Thermite cannot be timed for a sequential demolition. If you look at Cole's demo, you will see that many seconds are necessary to make one cut with thermate [note he doesn't use thermite because it doesn't work as well]. When using thermite there is not the ability to cut steel in milliseconds which is why thermite/thermate is not used in commercial demolitions.

If you'd like to invoke thermite, you could always claim the thermite was used to start the collapse. There is no evidence of such but you could try out the idea. Clearing five floors a second with only explosive would have been noticeable what with all the building parts scattered over a wide area to say nothing of the sight and sound of a few hundred pounds of explosive per floor.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

First Time, and never since, had Fire brought down a Steel Building.

Third time.
And it has happened since. Look at the university example given.

Can you find any engineers that say "Unfought fire alone cannot collapse a steel building."?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
You must have a very short memory...you failed to answer to this post too, once your lie was exposed. The Gage documentary has been presented for FREE on PBS...countering another of your seditious lies you and others have spread about AE911Truth.org.

Now, until you actually ADMIT the full collapse sequence is present in the Gage documentary, you should go sit in a corner somewhere...

No, I don't have a short memory. I'm just mind boggled by the convoluted logic that asking me why NIST didn't release their computer simulation parameters somehow debunks the fact Gage is cutting off the penhouse collapse sequence. Pretty much how I'm mind boggled now. You asked for an example of Gage cutting off the penthouse collapse and I not only give you a legitimate example I even told you where in the video you can zoom in to find it. Bringing up old arguments over whether witnesses heard loud bangs or whether they heard creaking is a strawman argument, in that you know you can't win the original argument so you try to steer the discussion off into nonsequitor tangents in the hope that successfully arguing over somethign else will look like you've won the original argument by proxy.

Please, no more games. The question isn't about why NIST didn't release their computer simulation parameters, whether witnesses heard creaking or loud bangs, or whether Lincoln should have won the Oscar for best picture instead of Argo. The question is where the penthouse collapse is in the sequence I pointed out and you haven't answered it. In case you're going to claim that's false information planted by sinister secret agents to make the AE911 people look bad, here's another video which is without question an AE911 piece. It's missing the penthouse collapse too.

If you're trying to claim Gage doesn't tamper with the evidence then you're lying.
edit on 19-3-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Barry Jennings finished his interview for Loose Change by saying “I’m just confused about one thing, why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place – I’m very confused about that – I know what I heard, I heard explosions.” Barry Jennings challenged the official 9/11 report. He said that while in the building he heard multiple explosions and witnessed damage not caused by fire. For this reason, many people found the testimony of Jennings contradictory to the official story of what happened on 9/11. Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008, from an unknown cause. He passed away only a couple days before a report was to be released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) on the collapse of 7 WTC.

His reporting things that contradicted the other 100,000 people or the millions of people watching the news feed covering the events from every angle might have had something to do with it as well. He claimed a monstrous explosion took out a quarter of the WTC 7 building and killed dozens of people while the two towers were still standing. I'm sure at least one or two people who were there would have picked up on that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join