It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLongKhan
Actually this is completely false. Hitler hated the Catholic Church and tried to have the Pope killed. Did you just completely make this up?

He tried to have the pope kidnapped to which his general refused... Do some research ffs. Check out some of the quotes from the Papacy about Hitler.. They praise him.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

Yep. Its called The resurrection. Where was he rising from? From the Apostles Creed:
en.wikipedia.org...

I believe in God the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth:

And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord,
Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost,
Born of the Virgin Mary,
Suffered under Pontius Pilate,
Was crucified, dead, and buried:
He descended into hell;
The third day he rose again from the dead;

Catch that? So some unpleasantness surrounding and peeling away from the central figure depicted in the art as he rises? Yup. Its an incredible work of art.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
can one of you photoshop wizards (i wanted to use plural of wiz but it looked weird) superimpose a mirror image of the sculpture on top of itself? so we can see the 2 horns, 2 eyes, etc. i'll play around with it in GIMP if i have some time today, but i'm a beginner at best

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Mirrored image

edit on 19-3-2013 by LatvianGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LatvianGuy

That's what I'm talking about LatvianGuy, perfect job! Now all those creepy demons appear to be worshiping/groveling. Gotta work on my GIMP skills!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thanks for that..

Let's have a bit of a close up shall we.. Dunno whyI didn't do this in the first place.

Now it looks like Baphomet is saying.."come unto me".. with open arms The three pronged bit on his head is now much more symetrical to match with the typical image we see.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You can even see the pentagram on the forehead.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lizardbrain

May the ancient Latvian gods be with you!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Stuff's getting scary. NOW you can see the pentagram

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You know something.. It just has to be done..a mirror image of the other half as well...just out of pure curiosity..

Rude not to do it seeing as we've done Bapho's head.. may as well focus on this Jesus guy who is apparently being resurrected..

sure looks like one nasty skeletal, winged angry dude to me.. coming to getchya

reminds me of something.. something else from the occult .. can't quite grasp it yet.. but its the legs that have done it.. will try to find what it reminds me of..

Found it..
The Devil Belial, before the gates of Hell

But this is not the only image of this sort of creature.. I believe this image has something to do withFreemasonry.. please do correct me if I'm wrong

edit on 19-3-2013 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
It's hands - one is cupped and the other is pointing its finger, just as on the Masonic pillars on either side of the pyramid sculpture sitting outside the IRS building . Of course masons always deny that it's Masonic, but as they bat for the same team as the RCC all the denials in the world ring hollow.

The new pope's name is:
Jorge (George) - "earth worker/farmer"
Mario (Mary) - "bitter, revellious"
Bergoglio - "oil, mountain"

Had to dig this post up for the reason of Christs hands and the masonic connection..
One hand cupped, the other pointing its finger..

Now look at the picture of the devil Baliel before the gates of hell.. check his hands..

So it would appear there may be an occult and masonic brotherhood sitting in power in the Vatican, if all these images are anything to go by..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well if you were going to build Satan's throne on Earth, (as the antichrist is said to do), what would it look like?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
we didn't need to stretch reality to arrive at a truth...

the Popes Francis actual surname is BerGoglio

yes the 'Gog' of Ezekiel fame, an end-times leader Gog, the chief prince of Magog....

what a fitting fact as this ,ight be the very last Pope of the Saint Malachy line of 112 Popes
and the loose connection Pope Francis ,ay have with being the infamous False Prophet...

after all he is a Jesuit, 'black pope' the first in history

Originally posted by Extralien

sure looks like one nasty skeletal, winged angry dude to me.. coming to getchya

what i 'see' are strange spiritual entities being present in the figures seperate Chakra's ..

edit on 19-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2013 by St Udio because: street address correction

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just to be fair I mirrored the original, pre-restoration sculpture, both right and left halves.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lizardbrain
just to be fair I mirrored the original, pre-restoration sculpture, both right and left halves.

And I'm glad you did...

Ram headed god anyone?
The ancient Egyptian ram heade god known as Khnum was said to have been the creator.. created children from clay (sound familiar)

was one of the earliest Egyptian deities, originally the god of the source of the Nile River. Since the annual flooding of the Nile brought with it silt and clay, and its water brought life to its surroundings, he was thought to be the creator of the bodies of human children, which he made at a potter's wheel, from clay, and placed in their mothers' wombs. He later was described as having moulded the other deities, and he had the titles Divine Potter and Lord of created things from himself.

He is the god of rebirth.

en.wikipedia.org...

And also, do we not see Satan as being 'horned'?

It could be that it was remodelled due to the 'opposite' mirror image not having enough content in order to display it s intention. Only they know for sure.. but the first image really does look like a ram headed something..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Time to start buying some stakes and silver bullets

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Wow, great job with the mirrored image guys!
Latvianguy, every post you make is always of interest, you should post more often!

Extralien, Belial was the first thing that came to my mind after I saw that second mirrored image as well, and it was this picture...

Here, he is being summoned by King Solomon (one of the most important figures in freemasonry).
Belial is shown with both his hands raised, this is the symbol for "select master" in freemasonry, "select masters" make up for a good part of Cryptic Masonry, which is a term used to denote the second part of the York Rite system in freemasonry. Interesting how his hands are raised in both pictures...

"Select Masters" can also be traced back to the title of "select mason of the 27", which was also known as the "Grand Tilers of Solomon"!

Scary stuff...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anybody seen the owl yet ? As you follow the legs up. Wings spread. That thing is morphing !

edit on 19-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That is one bad ass [snipped] throne!!!!
edit on Tue Mar 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Thanks for that..

Let's have a bit of a close up shall we.. Dunno whyI didn't do this in the first place.

Now it looks like Baphomet is saying.."come unto me".. with open arms The three pronged bit on his head is now much more symetrical to match with the typical image we see.

Who added the extra to the original sculpture?
This is the current sculpture in the vatican..obviously. mirror image (nicely done by the way :-))

This is very clever art.
The dimensions of the sculpture and the mirror image certainly open one's eyes!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join