It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Everyone at the Vatican calls that Satan's thrown. I don't know why the Catholics don't see the obvious and scream to have that place purged of Evil. Malachi Martin left as the churches top exorcist in 1962 when he seen them performing demonic rituals at the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have a question to those who believe that if you are a good person, when you die, you get to go to Heaven, but if bad, you go to Hell instead. What you are telling me here is that Lucifer, an angel who was banished for all time from Heaven by God, and forced to spend eternity in Hell, somehow through time developed a working agreement with God in order to give the bad folks a place to go for their afterlife living space? This wreaks of political corruption at the 'Highest' level! The outsourcing of souls! So, I imagine that one day, God was just strolling around Heaven, and said 'I really hate the way some of these neighborhoods are looking. I don't feel safe in my own kingdom! There has to be a way to make Heaven a better eternal resting place. Gotta lay back the following of that 'judge not, lest ye be judged' crap for a while. I need someplace to put these sinners'. I am sure the meetings were awkward at first, but God has been known to drive a hard bargain. It probably came down to 'Look, Luci, you have been trying to cut into my people for a long time here. With some success, I will have to give you mad props for that. Never thought you had a chance against me, but you really have grown your business nicely. It has gotten to the point where your people, and my people, just can't make it work after death either. Just to many conflicts on interest to make things pleasant up here. How about I help you create place where I banish souls, just like I did to you, and send them down there with you, but you are the boss. If they go with you, you can just have them, and do with them as you will. I am offering you a slice of the afterlife pie Satan. What do you say?' Naturally, Lucifer would reply 'There has to be a catch! No way are you just giving me something for nothing. You, despite what you have people believe, are not that benevolent. What is in this for you?'. God then told Satan 'Well, you are right. I am not going to just GIVE them to you. They get a chance to repent. To seek forgiveness. Then, I given them the thumbs up, or thumbs down, and off to eternity they will go. You can watch the process. It could be fun! It will be like a show where you watch a game. C'mon Luci, what do you say? For old times sake, let's try and work together again. This time, as enemies. We did create some marvelous stuff last time, before you went all rouge on me'. Eventually, Satan and God reach an agreement, and we have the standard belief system that has been followed for centuries now. Ever hear the expression 'You made a deal with the Devil'? Wanna guess where that came from?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's hands - one is cupped and the other is pointing its finger, just as on the Masonic pillars on either side of the pyramid sculpture sitting outside the IRS building . Of course masons always deny that it's Masonic, but as they bat for the same team as the RCC all the denials in the world ring hollow.

The new pope's name is:
Jorge (George) - "earth worker/farmer"
Mario (Mary) - "bitter, revellious"
Bergoglio - "oil, mountain"

This blasphemous atrocity, which yes definitely includes an obfuscated Baphomet, is representative of the spinal column  in which those in the occult and those deceived by the occult, come to "activate" the spinal serpent, often called Kundalini through sodomy, eastern meditation techniques and drugs. Very few understand that trees in the Bible are people, and that the root words in the Hebrew signify "the spine, (as giving firmness to the body):-backbone". This all goes back to the garden of Eden and exactly what Adam and Eve signify of man. The occult will tell you that the serpent was the "good guy" who wanted to give mankind knowledge, and that Our Creator is really the "bad guy" for withholding it. They, as usual, flip everything upside down. If you are one to consider the bringing of evil knowledge to mankind, then you'll side with them.

But what the occult refuses to inform its devotees of is the very simple truth that buried within the Hebrew root word for tree is the meaning  "to shut firmly, to close (as in eyes)". Whilst the occult hold out to the world, and it is sweeping the world now, the seduction of "opening your spiritual eye", your Creator has firmly shut it to the Kingdom of God. See, there is no darkness in Him. None. In man, descended from Adam, now bearing Adam's image and likeness, there is darkness.
 It is only Jesus Christ that reopens our spiritual eye. Choosing occult enlightenment gets what is pictured behind this pope- the false light of the serpent on the spine.....and all of the darkness that it pictures.

Just as there is the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit, there is a false anointing oil of this "serpent". The Pope's name tells us his role in these times. An earth worker/farmer (Cain tiller of the ground) who dishes out the bitter oil. His first few speeches, when compared with scripture, declare the tower of Babel and what it is he will do. It is my plea that those who are being drawn towards Our Creator start to see the yoga and meditation sweeping into our corporate training departments, primary schools, medicine, psychiatry and these Internet boards. They need you to experience the visions and voices as being real. They are not. They are what you see in this photo - and every last one of them will believe the delusion that Our God sends to those who are perishing. They are perishing because they did not learn to love the truth. Instead, they choose Adam (the "primordial godman" of the occult world, their 'lucifer'), just as prophetic of when Judea (the world) chose to release the murderer, insurrectionist and robber known as Barabbas (son of the father) instead of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Their occult writings all state the same - that man has God within Him (lie) and that they await the day that science and esoteric knowledge is combined to make them immortal godman. Same delusion that led to the destruction of the ancient world is once again consuming so many today. Apostate Christianity, Catholicism, Freemasobry, Mormonism, Eastern religiouns, Shi'ite etc. Adam, for all intents and purposes is their "god". Only to Christians in faith, is his image and his likeness which kills. Our Creator commenced the new creation 2,000 years ago, but as then, man wants Adam and all of his pride and arrogance which only leads to death.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The 'artwork' is stupid ... but it's not 'Baphomet'.
I think people are seeing what they want to in it.
Making pictures and shapes out of nothing .. like what is done with clouds.

That being said .. SO FAR I like the new pope.
He's definately a big step up from Ratzinger IMHO.

I admit I don't know much about him.
So as time goes on we'll see.
In the mean time .. pray for him.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DeuceMan

'Lucifer' was never Satan nor a fallen angel. Once we get past that falsehood, the rest must be seen for the falsehood that it is. Everything that you just recounted is not in scripture. It is extraneous dogma of men that literally has mushroomed into one big superstition and keeps us from seeing the Truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Pope and the President have this in common: they're both HU-MAN. Take off their robes and suits and they're nothing more than mere (corrupt) men. Why do we look up to or reverence these PEOPLE? God is hardly impressed. To me, that sculpture looks like it was taken straight from the pits of hell. It looks like a man surrounded by a bunch of devils and demons. Quite disturbing artwork for such a "holy" place. Not quite the vision i have, when i think of God's kingdom.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
reply to post by DeuceMan

'Lucifer' was never Satan nor a fallen angel. Once we get past that falsehood, the rest must be seen for the falsehood that it is. Everything that you just recounted is not in scripture. It is extraneous dogma of men that literally has mushroomed into one big superstition and keeps us from seeing the Truth.

If that were the case, there would be no poverty, hunger, sickness and disease, or lack. If the above statement were true, there would be no wars or destruction and our planet would look like paradise.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SamaraTen

Why is the new pope corrupt?

And why do you speak of paradise with a stupid freaking creepy avatar... sshhh.....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by SamaraTen

Why is the new pope corrupt?

And why do you speak of paradise with a stupid freaking creepy avatar... sshhh.....
Maybe because he's the overseer of a corrupt church. Look closer into my avatar and see the message.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
I can definitely see it.

and to add more speculation to the pile, it is said to be ...

66 feet tall and 23 feet wide. ..... 2x3=6. 666

source of quoted text

Video with brief description:

The real reason I'm posting is to ask if anyone knows why satanist mark their territory. Does anyone know why? It seems like they would try to hide their faith since they're not so well received. Is there any biblical reason they do this?

And when converted into the metric system, which is the standard throughout Europe, what do these same figures add up to?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

metric system as a scapegoat.
or
an escaping goat.

It was speculation for the people who like numbers.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

the standard foot that we use today is based on the old egyptian standard.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by Extralien

hmm looks like something more was added during the restoration to make it look like Baphomet. Take a look at how the sculpture use to look.

[ed itby]edit on 18-3-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

Could this be another model by the artist, they often do more then one. Even the hands are different.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Now that bit of information is disturbing. Wow. Jesus rising from a nuclear explosion and this was commissioned by the Vatican?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This continual trying to find satanic symbols regarding the pope is old. He wants to help poor people that have their property taken away by fraud. Spend your time trying to help people instead of this rubbish

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's not Baphomet, it's Jesus rising from a nuclear blast..allegedly.

I don't think it's a nuclear blast though, it's looks like tortured souls
So to me that's not a nuclear blast, it's jesus rising from HELL.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Right the vatican set up a nuclear explosion. You are looking to wrong the place. Wake up

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you for clarifying that you are able to decipher this deep knowledge. I respect what your mind is telling you, no one is trying make you catholic

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join