It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

As we've kinda mentioned before, this is not about the pope himself.. it's about the 'system' behind him. It's not the popes fault that he was voted into the position. We're not aiming anything at him at all.

This statue is yet another false image.. as has been mentioned too.. and what we appear to have found in the statue is not too nice..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
These people are sickos and that includes the artist.. If they want hell, they will certainly get it.

THIS

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lizardbrain
Sorry for replying to a year old post, but I just have to point out the upside down cross under the feet in the top picture....freakin creepy!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Baphomet isnt real...Derives from "Mahomet" the french word for Mohammed...Its just an islamophobic term to bring fear of Muslims into Christians from the middle ages....Nothing true to the image. Not satan.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Extralien

I don't know if anyone here has read this book but "Gods of Eden" page 53 - BOTS, helps shed some light on the subject of that structure behind the pope.

Not only that but you have to look into the history of the Roman empire as well. It's just transformed (the vatican), not gone. Believe it or not, up to you; though it makes perfect sense.
edit on 5-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: left out a piece of info I meant to post

edit on 5-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: naming

edit on 5-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: wrong page number

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join