It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Isn't man and woman the same as boyfriend and girlfriend (which is the same as husband and wife)?

When you put "and" between it seems to reveal two already innocent and guilty mates and trustworthy partners.

If you take a half truth the bible left and reveal a full truth with the touch of a possession, since we are to possess in life, then it in one certain aspect should reveal to you the Son of man is rather in full truth our Son and Daughter of man and woman. Which is even to say our Son and Daughter of husband and wife.

Son and Daughter were and still are their parents who called for the joining together to battle that great eternity, and to do so by the diverse enjoyments their beautiful desires will possess them to bury themselves into with possessing them to possess one another in the proceedings of.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you had a 14 year old daughter and she had a boyfriend, would you consider them man/wife??

Ahhhhhh, see, it isn't that simple.

Yet! We see the church arguing that marriage is between a man and woman only and it is based upon their religion!

If that is the case, why did the church allow the state to charge a TAX (marriage license) to get married?

Yea, we have way too many taxes, and way too many useless laws.

edit on 17-3-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by WarJohn

If you had a 14 year old daughter and she had a boyfriend, would you consider them man/wife??

Ahhhhhh, see, it isn't that simple.

Yet! We see the church arguing that marriage is between a man and woman only and it is based upon their religion!

If that is the case, why did the church allow the state to charge a TAX (marriage license) to get married?

Yea, we have way too many taxes, and way too many useless laws.

edit on 17-3-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

It wouldn't be up to me. They most likely would consider themselves whatever they believe they are from once together.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One thing I can tell is whatever is making you get those ideas, got to be illegal, unhealthy and expensive.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is there some kind of translator you can provide to go along with your threads?

Because sometimes, it's difficult to make heads or tails of them.

But then, I suppose that's what makes them interesting.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Isn't man and woman the same as boyfriend and girlfriend (which is the same as husband and wife)?

Not by a long shot. Otherwise my sisters and I would be married, my friends and I would be married, and my mother and I would be married [nasty]

When you put "and" between it seems to reveal two already innocent and guilty mates and trustworthy partners.

You reach far in this statement. I have far to many friends of the opposite sex to agree to your position.

If you take a half truth the bible left and reveal a full truth with the touch of a possession, since we are to possess in life, then it in one certain aspect should reveal to you the Son of man is rather in full truth our Son and Daughter of man and woman. Which is even to say our Son and Daughter of husband and wife.

What?

Son and Daughter were and still are their parents who called for the joining together to battle that great eternity, and to do so by the diverse enjoyments their beautiful desires will possess them to bury themselves into with possessing them to possess one another in the proceedings of.

No.
Clarify or give up. It's not good for you to have adult relations with your offspring.. As always you give sentences without purpose. Or at the very least, suggest a view that goes against scientific teaching.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding

new topics

top topics

join