It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conscious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The conscious is small scale in its body (spirit) that is infinite scale.

Its body is currently diverse of times and laws which the conscious can change.

You mistakenly think the physical isn't the spirit. The physical is just a certain set of laws the spirit changed into. The spirit can change into an immeasureable number of laws within itself, even in diverse ways.

Since there are two consciouses, there are two bodies (spirits). One is that of a man, and one is that of a woman. These are relatives since they relate. These were also to be mates, and have become so. These were already prepared with everything they would need and everything they would want for eternity. They just bring it forth from them together in a co-way. What they bring for them forth from themselves is ruled by the wisdom they possess that they were also prepared with. They basically inherit what they were prepared with that they just have to bring forth as they please under their liking laced with the wisdom they possess. They will only bring forth to inherit enough, and go into particapating in the lasting good richness of it. In other words, they will be, say, the human beings they brought forth from the inheritance of the everlasting kingdom they been prepared with to grow from their desire and knowledge and wisdom and etc.

I do know that the two instinctively proceeded in drowning themselves in their beautiful desires, since they are immeasureable in their transmitting and/or recieving senses of humors, and since they are to battle eternity together as a husband and wife and a lot of other things.

What do you know about the might of a whole conscious?

edit on 17-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Since there are two consciouses, there are two bodies (spirits). One is that of a man, and one is that of a woman. These are relatives since they relate. These were also to be mates, and have become so

You know the above quote with very slight re-wording makes me think of nearly all your threads about god and goddess, sister and brother, beast and babylon...etc.

Also wondering, did you mean "consciousness"?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I believe the spirit can do nothing more than illuminate the bag of meat surrounding it.

Prove me wrong, show me one of the many ways it can .. do something.

Until then, it's like the electricity that allows the light bulb to shine. And once it's finished illuminating the space the bulb inhabits, all that is left is the reflection in things around it... then nothing.

that is the nature of the spirit. If it is anything more than what we know of it in this corporeal state, then we lose all of that knowledge when we expire, and the spirit rejoins the source.... unaware, unblemished by the stains of the flesh. Like water returning to the sea..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry for you WarJohn. But that doesn't mean I will operate your mind.

top topics

join