It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the british stars investigated as suspected sex offenders not included Gow Wan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How is it that there have investigated british stars to see if they have committed sex offences and have missed the obvious: Gok Wan. For those that do not know he on TV kajoeles and sometimes lies to get women naked on TV. Getting away with it because he is gay. He touched womens breasts.. However sex offenders is supposed to be about power. It seems to me that may be the real high he gets.See the link below of how a woman involved said others felt.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also this link Gok Wan teens

www.channel4.com...

How sick is this to put a guy like this near teens.

So far it does seem that all the stars that have been investigated lately in the UK were ones whose career was largely past: not currently with TV show. Is this the real reason why Gok Wan has so far not been investigated?

After all everytime he has put his hands on a womans breasts without asking on television he was guilty of an sexual assault. These are in the public domain and are excellent evidence.
edit on 17-3-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well the Mrs says that she'd slap him if he did that to her but generally he's a fashion designer and used to working his way around a female body and while he says he's gay he loves the boobs too much to be 100% gay

But like anything if you think he's caused abuse then go to the local police station and lodge a complaint and they'll have to investigate it

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am not a woman. Have never met him. But really do you not think he is a sex offender? I mean he obviously as I said has sexually assaulted women on screen. Is this reverse bigotry where a gay gut somehow cannot be guilty of being a sex offender?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

a sex offender means someone who does stuff to you that you do not agree with on a personal level, if you sign up for the program knowing full well some gay guy is going to see you naked/help you into underwear and tell you your boobs look good in that dress etc then its as no problem...and what women wouldn't check up on the guys previous shows before signing up and since its on camera its going to require serious paperwork....but at the end of the day if you know what you are letting yourself in for and agree verbally and on paper (probably with a large slab of lawyers) them its hardly abuse should it happen

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this forward. He is obviously on the TV to "train" kids, especially boys, on how to use sexual humiliation to degrade a woman and "test" her on if you can go further with her. Once this happens, the woman is considered a whore or bimbo. If she retaliates, she's bullied and caste out. If she goes along with it, then they know they can use her for other circumstances such as luring other girls who may be of the same type of personality and will let them do what they want, which gets a lot worse than just sexual humiliation.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Did you even read the linked article?
You actually think they knew what they were getting into?
From the first source listed:

'When we turned up at the swimming pool, we still had no idea we were in a tacky reality show,' says Denise, a 43-year-old receptionist from London. 'I thought we were there for a worthwhile documentary about the beauty industry.'

Also, how do we know that they were ALL unknowing contestants? How do we know that some weren't planted there so that the hive mind mentality would coerce the ones who might not go along with it?

'I didn't want to take my clothes off. The knickers I was wearing were see-through and I didn't want to be seen on TV like that. But everyone around me seemed OK with it and I think we all still believed there was a good reason for taking part.'

(emphasis mine)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Without knowing what the ladies were told before they turned up on screen there's always a grey area, but i'd doubt any woman would turn up for any camera shoot in see through underwear unless she wanted too...and as for groping women if they're like my missus there would video of him in A&E with a bust jaw from the slap she would of given him should she be fondled without permission, sometime i get the feeling that some of the ladies may be in denial after being seen by their friends etc and trying to regret the incident

But if you feel its worthy of attention then report them to the police and make sure a few other papers know you're doing it for backup and job done or if you feel like making a name for yourself perhaps start legal proceedings yourself?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Good grief. Is this real? *rubs eyes*.... Oo

Well, he's a tosser but I doubt he's a sexual predator that's doing the diddly with the weepy young devochkas out the back behind the big tent, if you know what I mean.

I honestly hope no one who has heard of the guy, and knows what sort of tv he represents, was actually disheartened to discover that it's all just tv.. no special fragrances or aromas... stinking old telly.. surely they have brains.

Darn, there goes my ambition of finding myself deeply entwined in a murder mystery or zombie outbreak, should I ever encounter derren brown.. I fort tv stars were real!!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow. Do you always blame the victim?
How am I supposed to go to the police when I'm not the victim and I don't live in the UK?
If I did live in the UK, you can bet I would go on this show and act like I didn't know what was going on just so I could get fondled by him, crack him in the jaw, then go to the police and file charges. Since I can't, I hope I've just given someone an awesome idea.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

People sign up for all sorts of programs without understanding what it truly entails and its their prerogative to do so and since they're all adults of legal age (least here in the uk) what they get up to is their own concern, and before they'd of started filming they would of required everyone to sign a contract within uk law, now of one party didn't read it and just signed it then its their fault but normally by the time Gok's around to boobies being felt the lady is half undressed and could easily of caused a strop and left the show etc...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah, TV producers are always honest and trustworthy -- just like the news broadcasts.

Do you really think someone would agree to getting soaked with a fire hose? Do you know what that must've felt like? I bet it hurt and stung like the dickens!

You go ahead and believe whatever you want and I'll do the same.

This guy reminds me of Jimmy SoVILE. He got away with his sick stuff too and touching girls on camera. They have a way of choosing girls who most likely won't come forward to press charges. There is a science involved in choosing the contestants and now that everyone has their profiles on the internet, I'm sure it's easier than ever to get the girls they know will go along with it and won't cause them any problems afterwards.
I hope this woman does find a good attorney and takes him and the show's producers to court. I bet as soon as she does this, others will come forward to report that they were also lied to and hoodwinked.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Given it was in october 2008 i'm sure if any of the people would of liked to have taken legal action i'm sure they would of done and hopefully by now Gok Wans hanging from the longest yard arm in the fleet, its the daily mail web site hardly known for their subtle ways of getting news and twisting it to suit their need

If you do feel so much that he's a rampant sexual molester (not a kiddy fiddler like jimmy saville) then get a UK legal company to take on the case and you could make a fortune on day time tv as the gay-time-molester catcher

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's a shame that these women aren't strong enough to press charges on him, but, like I already said, these are the types of women they target. These people aren't stupid.

You're so adamant about telling me and others who aren't directly involved to press charges, but this shows that you know absolutely nothing about the law. If you'd actually do some research into who these people are connected with, you'd know that nobody except one of the victims even has a chance of success in bringing them down. The deck is indeed stacked against the victims as well.
These women were just fondled and humiliated. Are you even aware of the number of rape victims that decide not to press charges? These psychopaths know who to target and they have the connections to ensure they're protected. How many different ways can I state it?
Ah, forget it. You obviously don't see anything wrong here nor understand the psychology behind it.
I encourage you to research the twisted hazings and parties that go on at fraternities. This is usually where these types of men end up and meet others just like them who enjoy sexually humiliating women and even men. I'd bet the host of this show is bisexual, but hides behind the title of "gay".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Given we don't have frat parties etc here in the UK there lies the 1st part of your rant being shot down and if you really want to have a good rant about potential rape and all that goodness just lookup benny hill and i'm sure it'll takr you a month to recover from the horror

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You need to brush up on your history. England is where fraternities originated and this is exactly who brought them to the US. Thanks, UK!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You actually apply to be on the show...you know what you are getting into....I know someone who applied.

If he's a sex Predator in disguise he's bloody good at it.......he gets payed a fortune.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
You actually apply to be on the show...you know what you are getting into....I know someone who applied.

If he's a sex Predator in disguise he's bloody good at it.......he gets payed a fortune.

as above. and to answer the OP, because, as of now, he isn't a sex offender. just an irritating TV 'personality'. that's my take on it anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The thing is this is what people said on here about the tape of Jimmy Saville doing stuff to a young girl on TV. Is it that you actually just have some kind of faith in the media, because you are entertained by it? Is it that the thought of TV being that immoral worries you, because you know you could not live without it?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing about those who are acting as though this show is OK and the women wanted this to happen to them. It is a sick mind who enjoys watching people be humiliated let alone sexually humiliated. They are also blind if they don't understand how this show is affecting young minds and that this is what it was meant to do. Programming young boys to think this is funny and young girls to think that this is what you need to do to be liked by boys and be accepted by the "cool" girls. It's a sick world we live in.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sieriously?

We're discussing some anonymous quote from the Daily Mail of all places?

Its is unlikely that Channel 4 would have broadcast any program without a valid model release being aquired from every single identifiable person on screen. You have to ask, if they didnt want to get naked, for a programme about 'how to look good naked' presumeably they could simply have refused, or refused to sign the model release. end of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join