catcher in the rye and other books decoded

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
hello, my name in tony, I noticed I cannot post anywhere but here, maybe this could be moved later

I guess the first thing I must make you understand is that time travel is possible, not in any back to the future sense but its more of seeing into the future.

The picture of the pyramid with the all seeing eye on top might be a good place to start, I do not have all the details on this but I will explain what I do know, at the top of the Washington monument is the all seeing eye device. One can use it to see into the future and send “dreams” into anyone mind in the world, there is a power sharing type of deal that the world powers have with this device, America, Russia and England are the ones using the at the moment. The all seeing eye must have gotten its name from the power it has to see through anyone’s eyes this is why JD Salinger talked about the song “smoke gets in your eyes” and many other newer artists have sang songs about this such as “in your eyes” “eyes without a face” etc..

So now that you have some type of understanding of that, I will start with explaining to everyone his books and stories in great detail,

But first im betting that your going to want me to prove this future sight to you and in a very simple way. This I will gladly do for you.

If you look at page 212 in jd’s book "raise high the roof beam, carpenters and Seymour" you will see the following

“There are one or two more fragmentary physical-type re-marks I'd like to make,
but I feel too strongly that my time is up. Also, it's twenty to seven, and I have a nine-o'clock class. There's just enough time for a half-hour nap, a shave, and maybe a cool, refreshing blood “bath.” I have an impulse—more of an old urban reflex than an impulse, thank God—to say something mildly caustic about the twenty-four young ladies, just back from big weekends at Cambridge or Hanover or New Haven, who will be waiting for me in Room 307,” –end

now right here he told the time of his death some many many years ago, I will explain, he died on January 27, 2010 in the first line one or two, meaning jan or feb, second line twenty to seven meaning the 27th and the last line room 307 that equals 10, 2010

he said he was going to die on jan 27 2010 or feb 27 2010 and as we all know now it was jan 27 2010 and he was murdered by president Obama aka Seymour if you would take the time to read the entire book "roof beam" JD describes Obama to a tee, also in a different book he wrote titled "nine stories" you can find barack omaba's name listed, his first name in the story "for esme with love and squalor " JD refers to "barrack" and in the story "the laughing man" he refers to his last name as "obma"

that’s only the start of things I can prove with names and dates..

I hope this post will be moved as I have lots to explain, I have been chased out of the state of MD by police and im now living in PA and with constant harassment.

thank you, tony redolfi

*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas. You'll also have the maximum chance of more readers to consider your thoughts.

Please read the final post in this thread for more..
Thanks!
edit on 3/17/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum, Tony...That's a very interesting theory you have.

Unfortunately, the moderators here only allow introductions in this section, and will probably close this thread with instructions to gain your 20 posts and then re-post your information in the proper section at that point. So you may want to copy this document and save it for that time.

You can easily head over to the introduction section and say hi to 20 people, if you wish!

Have a good night/day/whatever!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyredolfi

Welcome to ATS.

I read those books a long time ago now. I recollect little about them now apart from the fact I enjoyed them..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh grandeur, what name doth ye carry today? I see, Anthony.

The big B will be with you shortly, or you with him. It remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So......
you decoded Salinger, eh?

Well I would say welcome but you haven't introduced yourself yet, man.

he was murdered by president Obama aka Seymour if you would take the time to read the entire book "roof beam" JD describes Obama to a tee, also in a different book he wrote titled "nine stories" you can find barack omaba's name listed, his first name in the story "for esme with love and squalor " JD refers to "barrack" and in the story "the laughing man" he refers to his last name as "obma"

*snicker*

And the numerology stuff -- baloney, IMHO.
edit on 3/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
all of JD's books were written into code, also in the catcher in the rye book he talked about his brother writing a book titled the secret goldfish, and the only book ever titled that came out in 2004 by david means, in the last story of that book "the secret goldfish" it talks about a boy named "teddy" and in JD's book "nine stories" the last story in that is in fact titled "teddy" just some more future sight I can prove.

also JD's story titled "hapworth 16, 1924" talks about in the upcoming 2016 presidential election.. if you add 1924 up you get 16. 2016

but this is nothing compared to every that I can explain.
edit on 17-3-2013 by tonyredolfi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So you have a lot to say... and you can't wait to tell us . But how good are you at listening?

One step at a time. Life is life-long.

Welcome to ATS.

Edit: Oh yah, you can reply to people anywhere, just click on the "Reply-To" box, next to the "Edit" and "Quote" up at the top-right of every post.

edit on 17-3-2013 by intrptr because: to add...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I hope this post will be moved as I have lots to explain, I have been chased out of the state of MD by police and im now living in PA and with constant harassment.

All because of your Salinger numerology stuff, or because you claim Obama assassinated a very old man for no good reason??

You realize he was 91, right?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Please explain this to me...I'm old.

the last line room 307 that equals 10, 2010

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
he was 91 yes, but would you not say its somewhat strange that he talked about a "bloodbath" and all the numbers add up to his date of death? JD, hunter s Thompson, and myself along with many others have been unwilling thrown into this game... the game is all detailed in the catcher in the rye book... this game is how world powers decide on who gets to be in the triangle the 3way power share.

if you read the catcher book, the part about the janitor, named "Rudolf Schmidt"” that's me,, Rudolf, mitt Romney is the last name.. in that same paragraph it talks about a man not winning the school election.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Streeeeeaaaaatching.

And didn't Hunter S. Thomson put a shotgun in his mouth?
i don't see where he connects to any of this, nor do I see how you get Mitt Romney out of "Schmidt".

the game is all detailed in the catcher in the rye book...

Just a side thought...you realize how many killers referred to Catcher as a catalyst for their murderous actions?

I know Holden Caulfield hated "phonies" but I think phony kinda describes your theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Please explain this to me...I'm old.

the last line room 307 that equals 10, 2010

you would need to read all the books and look/decode all the dates to understand his writing, but he used only the last two digits as when he wrote all the books it was 1900's.

also the page numbers in the catcher book added up will come out the the correct dates, hunter Thompson talked about this. for example the page in the catcher book, where Rudolf is on the subway talking about the brain tumor, that page adds up to 12. meaning 2012 last year

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I find this all very interesting. I haven't read catcher in the rye in a long time. May need to read it again. {lease let me know if the moderators close this thread or move it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
its a game like I said,, people die in trades, like a chess game, ok,,, take jane Gallagher from the catcher book,, that is talking about trading jane fonda for Gallagher, as most all of Hollywood are the game pieces, and just last week john McCain was quoted "so Obama could kill jane fonda with a drone" the name fonda can also be located in the roof beam book.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
for the most part, to explain this the simplest way, the main teams are red and black, hence the HAT that is warn in the catcher in the rye book, its a red and black hunting hat, he talks about wearing the hat backwards the way he likes to wear it, when the hat is backwards it means RED, he also talks about wearing the hat with the peak out front and states that "this is a people shooting hat" meaning black. black is America red is England, black is also referred to as X mean skull and bones.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

take jane Gallagher from the catcher book,, that is talking about trading jane fonda for Gallagher,

Did you just make that up, or do you have any evidence Salinger meant Jane Fonda??

when the hat is backwards it means RED, he also talks about wearing the hat with the peak out front and states that "this is a people shooting hat" meaning black. black is America red is England, black is also referred to as X mean skull and bones.

Do you really believe all this?

Where are the MODs?... as this is not an Intro.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
im going into too much with the names.. I can see that now.. forget about that, study my first post. ill think of some more things to talk about regarding the books that can be explained. you need to have a very open mind to come to understand this stuff, it sounds crazy I know.. I will like to show current events and link them to the books as this is all unfolding,, like I said, im now a game piece I have lost everything I owned over the last two years and im being tormented by the police daily, they follow me everywhere, even the fire dept... its awful. I hardly get any sleep as well.

at first I went to the news, but soon found out they too are all in on it.. so I thought I would try one of these types of sites as most people here would have an open mind.

thanks, tony

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Robbery from the love seat not selling too well?

Seems a lot of the content in the first few pages or so as reviewed on google books, matches a lot of what you're bringing here.

Nazi scum pigs and all that sort of thing.

The big B never had so much effort involved.

Interesting ...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Robbery from the love seat not selling too well?

Seems a lot of the content in the first few pages or so as reviewed on google books, matches a lot of what you're bringing here.

Nazi scum pigs and all that sort of thing.

The big B never had so much effort involved.

Interesting ...

I wrote that book a few years ago, when all this stuff first starting happening to me,, I didn't know why I was being chased by police/fire/military etc, I even called internal affairs nothing was done,, so I wrote a book about what was going on,, in some effort to get things to stop.. it did not work. but I have since learned what has happend to me and why...

it all started after a bought a copy of catcher in the rye from amazon and finished reading it...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join