It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of full 18 minute Bin Laden tape. (UPDATE: Link to full 18min video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Aljazeera now has a transcript of the full 18 minutes of video.
This one has a bit more information that what was originally aired.

He goes into more detail about the events in Lebanon and how it affected him.

He also talks how easy it is to manipulate the administration and how he wants to bankrupt the US by leading them into multiple wars.

Aljazeera

All that we have mentioned has made it easy for us to provoke and bait this administration. All that we have to do is to send two Mujahideen to the furthest point East to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies

This is in addition to our having experience in using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers, as we, alongside the Mujahideen, bled Russia for ten years, until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat.

All Praise is due to Allah.

So we are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah.

That being said, those who say that al-Qaida has won against the administration in the White House or that the administration has lost in this war have not been precise, because when one scrutinizes the results, one cannot say that al-Qaida is the sole factor in achieving those spectacular gains.

Rather, the policy of the White House that demands the opening of war fronts to keep busy their various corporations � whether they be working in the field of arms or oil or reconstruction � has helped al-Qaida to achieve these enormous results.

If anyone can find a copy of the full video, please post a link.
I already have the 5 minute version.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

EDIT:
I found a link to the full 18 minute video.

Islahi.net message board

[edit on 7-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Links to the full 18 minute Bin Laden video from October 29 2004:

www.notokuni.jp... (10.9MB real media file)

kab0103.itbdns.com... (10.3MB Zipped real media file)

amari.ath.cx... (10.3MB Zipped real media file)

kab0103.itbdns.com... (10.3MB Zipped real media file)

They are all of the same video but I included multiple links in case one goes down.

Forum link obtained from MEMRI translation of Bin Laden tape.
MEMRI Bin Laden Transcript

[edit on 7-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very, very nice find. I downloaded the realplayer video, the captions at the bottom are really hard to see however. But good find nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm sure that there is a better copy out there somewhere but I haven't found it yet.

If anyone does locate a good copy of the full 18 minute tape, please post it for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

"But I am amazed at you. Although we have entered the fourth year after the events of 9/11 - OBL

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al-Qa'ida. Your security is in your own hands, and any [U.S.] state [wilaya] that does not toy with our security automatically guarantees its own security. - OBL

Well at least we know the video is 'timestamped'.

After reading this transcript this looks like the Big Surprise that we were waiting for.

[edit on 11/7/2004 by Simulacra]

[edit on 11/7/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry to double post, but why is everyone sleeping on this thread? This is of upmost importance.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ARe their subtitles?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138
ARe their subtitles?

Yes but theyre hard to read. You should read the transcript that is available. I really want to see what people have to say about Bin Ladens statement.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Yes but theyre hard to read. You should read the transcript that is available. I really want to see what people have to say about Bin Ladens statement.

The statement has already been discussed on a couple of other threads (that were posted after mine).
The only addition was the release of the full video.
Previously, the only video available was a 5 minute version that had a lot cut out of it.

posted on 2-11-2004 at 03:27
Al Jazeera Release Full Transcript of Bin Laden Tape

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

Here's a video clip uploaded to one of the Islamic forums that shows the Sabra Shatilah Masacre in Lebanon:

www.qal3ati.net...

www.mlfaty.com...

new topics

top topics

join