It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Brink: Israel to grill Obama over possible military strike on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanitus

Watch the video I posted and then see if you have the same opinion.. I agree the USA and Israel have an unbreakable relationship but thats not the problem. By the sounds of things, this war is already a full gone conlusion whether we make agreements or not with the Iranians.. Think about who controlled Jerusalem 2000 years ago.. There is one entity who can control good and evil at the flick of a switch.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

North Korea has NO problems threatening the World with Weapons of Mass Destruction, all the while claiming they wanted "peace" while developing their bomb. Sorry, but Iran is just like North Korea. How long would it be, that they would threaten Israel with Nuclear strikes, after they have their own bomb? They are involved in or with Syria, Hezbollah, etc, justifying it because they believe in their own brand of causes. For a Country that supposedly wants "peace" they sure have a strange way of delivering their message, as does North Korea.

When it comes to Israel, they have a right to protect themselves, just as Iran does. I hope that rhetoric from both sides, doesn't escalate to the same pitch North Korea has. MHO

You might not like Israel, but I do know you would like to see peace in this region. Hopefully that can be attained in our lifetime.

S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I would compare Iran to Israel before NK. I don't think they would use it on Israel as they would have Israel's nukes raining down on them as well as the US to contend with. If they are actually developing them.
I do hope for peace there though...building up arms is never a way to achieve peace...if it were, India and Pakistan would not be fighting over Kashmir still.
edit on 17-3-2013 by superman2012 because: adding more thoughts

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Erm... that symbol is actually an info-graphic warning that the aircraft's canopy either contains a micro detonation cord or explosive bolts. It's been in use on French aircraft for many years, and has been adopted by many air forces using French built (or in the case of the Kfir, French derived) aircraft too. There is no masonic imagery there, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguedesigner

Erm... that symbol is actually an info-graphic warning that the aircraft's canopy either contains a micro detonation cord or explosive bolts. It's been in use on French aircraft for many years, and has been adopted by many air forces using French built (or in the case of the Kfir, French derived) aircraft too. There is no masonic imagery there, I'm afraid.

It looks like an eye to me... But as for the other Kfir, it is a word or symbol in the Koran which points out the AC... It can also be spelt Kafir.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It's Hebrew. It means "young lion".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by ausername

The circled part on the Jet is exactly what Islam warns Muslims about in the last days... The writing stands for "Disbeliever". You will also notice a Masonic eye circled to the left.. Are you starting to see some truth yet? Or is this just coincidental?
edit on 17-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Iran and in general muslims (or maybe Christians, Jews and humanity in general) have a clear message (number 313) for them.
they are playing divide and conquer policy in the middle east. they are radicalizing middle east. Al Qaeda, Jundallah and ......
elites know that if they push the first domino, they can not decide where the dominos would lead. nowadays nations are more aware.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Whats the significance of the 313?

This one even has a Pyramid on it

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's Hebrew. It means "young lion".

In Arabic it means "Disbelief" and 3 other words come up also.
In Persian - "Blasphemy"
"Infidelity"
"Athiest"

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why would the Israelis name their aircraft in a foreign language? In the interests of denying ignorance…

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Someone should inform Israel that Obama is a Muslim. Now, if Bush were in office........

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Why would the Israelis name their aircraft in a foreign language? In the interests of denying ignorance…

en.wikipedia.org...

Hey, its not about naming their aircraft in a foreign language and if you understood what the Koran says about that word, you would see what I'm getting at. Yes it may mean "young lion" in Hebrew but too a Muslim, that word is very significant..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You're confusing "kafir" with "kfir".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yep, many saw it coming, Obama weren't visiting Isreal for the withdrawal from West Bank nor was he on a vacation...

Obama Demands Timetable For Israeli Withdrawl From The West Bank.,

Don't be fooled guys, what ever comes out of Obama's mouth is pure blasphemy. It's just a media diversion tactic. He needs to re-affirm things with Natenyahu on their "invasion" plans for Iran. Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You're confusing "kafir" with "kfir".

It means the same thing... Go check it out.
edit on 17-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They are involved in or with Syria, Hezbollah, etc, justifying it because they believe in their own brand of causes. For a Country that supposedly wants "peace" they sure have a strange way of delivering their message, as does North Korea.

And the same can be said for Israel. Remember Israel was helping south Africa with their nuke program. How long has Israel been saying we want peace but they always either break the agreement or not even try to make a agreement to even give peace a chance even when the Palestinians had no demands. Israel also sponsors terrorism so Israel has no place complaining when Iran does it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Of course... Because 70 billion dollars isn't enough already.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You're focused on the nuclear issue, when there is far more going on here. As I said, for the moment that is the least to be worried about.

How I know isn't important.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by sonnny1

They are involved in or with Syria, Hezbollah, etc, justifying it because they believe in their own brand of causes. For a Country that supposedly wants "peace" they sure have a strange way of delivering their message, as does North Korea.

And the same can be said for Israel. Remember Israel was helping south Africa with their nuke program. How long has Israel been saying we want peace but they always either break the agreement or not even try to make a agreement to even give peace a chance even when the Palestinians had no demands. Israel also sponsors terrorism so Israel has no place complaining when Iran does it.

And by nuke program you mean selling them a nuclear bomb right? Yup, they're the ones I would trust with nuclear weapons over Iran.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Well, isn't that what this thread is about? Israel wants the US to attack Iran over its nuclear program?
Are you talking about the Twelvers? If so, you are still wrong. If they cause or instigate a war, their God won't come down with Jesus and kill the infidels.

Edit: If how you know isn't important, why should anything you type be?
edit on 17-3-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join