It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Brink: Israel to grill Obama over possible military strike on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

See the truth? Have you seen the truth exposed on Israeli fighter jets? It is a direct message to not only Iran but Muslims in general. The truth is if you cannot see the other sides point of view, the you are blinded from the truth to start with..

The circled part on the Jet is exactly what Islam warns Muslims about in the last days... The writing stands for "Disbeliever". You will also notice a Masonic eye circled to the left.. Are you starting to see some truth yet? Or is this just coincidental?
edit on 17-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

There is interesting and compelling symbolism on all sides.

Of course, in a war, does any of it really matter?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They are actually so close now that it is hardly worthy of argument.

So, you actually claim to know more than the IAEA and Mossad terrorist agency??
They both say, "nope, no wmd's there in Iran"!

Me personally, I hope Iran does make a nuke!
Hell, I hope they stamp em out like the chinese do cheap trinkets!
This would give the peoples of Iran a "sampson option" of their own and just might keep some people alive.
EVERYBODY knows the israelis are the real terrorists and always have been, this is why they constantly get booted out of other countries, they do what they want because they believe themselves to be the master race....Nazis.
They are also the only country to murder US citizens and military and get off scott free.
Someting needs to be done to stop the terrorism.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

An actual attack on Israel is actually the least of the concerns about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

If they are indeed developing them.

Israel has them of course but they don't use them to threaten. They still to this day will not even admit they have them, they are strictly being used as a deterrent. If Iran gets them it will create a hegemony in the region that has a very violent past.

Don't threaten? Have you heard of the Samson Option? Granted it is to be used as a deterrent to attack them, but, you are seriously going to tell me that if, let's say Turkey decided to attack them, and they were going to lose, not only would they throw nukes at Turkey, but you are trying to tell me that they wouldn't throw others at their other enemies (Iran)? If Iran gets them, it will level the playing field there.

How would Iran threaten its neighbors to pursue its own goals?

Maybe it would convince others to stay out of Iran and let them continue on with developing their own society?

Another key issue is that it will set off an arms race in the region. It will not be long before countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, and Kuwait are demanding nuclear weapons to deter a strike by Iran, or at least the threat of one. Do we really want the most unstable region in the world to be armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons?

Do they not have chemical weapons? Biological weapons? Are they not terrorizing the US anyways? Think 9/11. It would be a Mexican standoff.

A third key issue is the well documented support of terrorism by Iran. I highly doubt they would openly attack Israel but one of their little suitcase nukes could very well find its way into the hands of a terrorist group.

EVERY country supports terrorism. It just depends on which side you are sitting on when it happens.
Iran has suitcase nukes now?!? Or are you talking about the ones developed by the US and Russia during the cold war? Those are most likely already in the hands of terrorist groups. I bet Israel bought a couple. They were shown to be meeting to sell nuclear weapons to another country before...why wouldn't they do it again?

A fourth issue is the spread of nuclear technology into the western hemisphere which would directly go against the Monroe Doctrine which the US still follows. We all know that Iran was very friendly with Venezuela and Cuba so who's to say they won't export technology and materials to one of these countries in order to spread their beliefs? We all know how Castro went all out supporting the "revolution" in countries in the western hemisphere once he turned to marxism. Give Iran a powerful tool like nuclear weapons and they may take the same attitude with their ideals.

Wait a minute...Iran's theocracy is now the same as marxism? Or they will just switch over once they have nukes? The Monroe Doctrine would be worth talking about if the US actually followed it...unfortunately, America does keep getting involved in other countries. If they are using the Monroe Doctrine as the basis for getting involved, they are stretching it very thin and it has lost all credibility.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
why doesn't isreal go to their god for more plagues ?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

It's sad, so many people are blinded by their biased perspectives that they will not see the truth until it's too late to matter.

You're not alone in that regard.

Good luck.

I'm not speaking for DarknStormy, just for myself.
Can I ask you some questions?

Were you for the Iraq invasion?
Did you see the truth afterwards?
Does it hurt to get lied to by your own government?
Why are you falling for it again?
Do you have proof that no one else does?
Why aren't you showing it to the leaders of the world?
What is your favorite color?

I added the last one to lighten the mood.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

If Iran wanted nukes they would already have them... Just like North Korea. If you want to worry about a country, turn your focus to Asia. Israel are just a bunch of terrorist run warmongers.

Here's an idea. Has it occured to anyone that the nuke tests in NK were actually Iranian nukes? What makes us think that NK has the resources to support such a program and Iran doesn't?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I'm not speaking for DarknStormy, just for myself.
Can I ask you some questions?

Were you for the Iraq invasion?

NO, it was the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time and for all of the wrong reasons. BOTH of them.

Did you see the truth afterwards?

No.

Does it hurt to get lied to by your own government?

Only a fool would believe their government 100% on anything. It hurts the country when they are caught in lies, has no impact on me personally.

Why are you falling for it again?

I'm not falling for anything here. You are using the past and trying to apply it here, and that is a foolish, although predictable approach.

Do you have proof that no one else does?

If I did, would it make any difference?

Why aren't you showing it to the leaders of the world?

You're assuming that I haven't.

What is your favorite color?

Dark Blue.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

Originally posted by DarknStormy

If Iran wanted nukes they would already have them... Just like North Korea. If you want to worry about a country, turn your focus to Asia. Israel are just a bunch of terrorist run warmongers.

Here's an idea. Has it occured to anyone that the nuke tests in NK were actually Iranian nukes? What makes us think that NK has the resources to support such a program and Iran doesn't?

The difference is North Korea are not in the Middle East and to me they are not an imminent threat to Israel. As for Iran, they are pretty much on the doorstep whether they have nukes or not. Iran are a thorn in the side of the Zionists.. Moving forward with that country in the way is impossible..

Watch the video and you will see whats going on here. This has nothing to do with Iran and nuclear weapons.. That is just a smokescreen.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So we have established that the government lied to its citizens as a false pretense to invade Iraq. You didn't fall for it, nor did you see the lie (according to you) afterwards.

I'm not falling for anything here. You are using the past and trying to apply it here, and that is a foolish, although predictable approach.

Only as predictable as trying to learn from the past. If you don't want to, it's not skin off my butt.
There are multiple lies about Iran building nuclear weapons. The majority were put out by Israel and goobled up by the American public. Just like how the American public listened to MSM and their government and were sending donations to the FSA which were infiltrated with Al-Queda (who were blamed for 9/11).
If I can't make a comparison between two VERY similar instances, then I guess I cannot try to explain it to you.

If you do have the proof (that no other intelligence agency in the world has) then I hope you would've already gone to the proper authorities.

Mine is dark blue as well. Goes well on my costume.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So we have established that the government lied to its citizens as a false pretense to invade Iraq. You didn't fall for it, nor did you see the lie (according to you) afterwards.

You misunderstood a two letter answer. You asked if I seen the truth afterward, and I said NO. Apparently a simple answer isn't good enough. The true motives for the second Iraq invasion and war were glaringly obvious, at least to me. More obvious than the lies used to justify it... There was no "truth" to see afterward.

That said, let me be clearer about the subject at hand, I do not support ANY aggression on Iran, now or in the future, especially if that aggression involves the US military.... IT is far too late for that now and with too many potentially devastating consequences... Doesn't matter now what I know, how I know it, or what my personal opinions are at this point... All that matters now is the timing.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Agree with you just about.
It isn't far too late now. It should never have even been a thought, unless the US was attacked. I agree with you though, there is no reason to risk US soldiers for an Israeli "what if".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It isn't far too late now. It should never have even been a thought, unless the US was attacked. I agree with you though, there is no reason to risk US soldiers for an Israeli "what if".

It isn't anyone's "what if" anymore.

Nukes should be the least of the "worries" now... But hey whatever perspective makes you happy.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yous are being pushed into something you may not come out of.. That is what I fear the most concerning the USA.. Iran are not the problem, if Israel attack, then we will hear all about how Iran and Israel will slip the initial strike under the covers. The Russians are the issue and don't tell me they won't attack the USA because white wars have happened in modern history. If anything, Iran are going to get pushed into a war and they will not come out of it. Think of the Ottoman Empire in WW1.. There is more to this than just nuclear weapons...

Ottoman Empire destroyed secured Israel

Nazi Germany sped the process up for the Zionists to get immigrants to Israel

The next one? Have a guess.. It involves Rome. They all have.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It isn't anyone's "what if" anymore.

Nukes should be the least of the "worries" now... But hey whatever perspective makes you happy.

Sure it is. You know who started the Iran is building a nuke propaganda campaign don't you? Tell me you know whos intelligence agency is now credited with giving bad information to the US before you started repeating it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I am not repeating any information from any agencies.

The activities of both Mossad and CIA are irrelevant to me.... They have a proven track record of incompetence, corruption, and politically driven agendas, and from time to time, known to fabricate false intelligence reports to achieve specific goals, or to push forward agendas.

Neither are worthy of information when both cannot be trusted with it. So what is your point?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Israel is the best and firmest ally to the U.S. in the middle-east. What we will find from Israel is agreement with our decisions, and what you will find from the U.S. is agreement with their decisions. The only thing stopping them from becoming a full-blown U.S. state is proximity (and their apparent apartheid, which I forgive, considering their locale.) The issue is that Iran needs to back-down, period. Considering their past, I have little hope for that. So, the future options on the table must include full-blown use of force against them. Israel won't attack without our permission, and the U.S. will not attack, at all, unless provoked. So, you have the stand-off, with very little diplomacy seeming to work.

My advice to the Israelis is to prepare for the worst, and know that the good guys are with them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's sad, so many people are blinded by their biased perspectives that they will not see the truth until it's too late to matter.

You're not alone in that regard.

Good luck.

Truth?

You have evidence that Iran is building a bomb? I haven't seen any published by any reputable agency... Just warmongering and propaganda from the genocidal Israeli's.

You accuse others of being blinded by biased perspectives, lets see the truth, please.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just wondering how you know Iran has/or is developing a nuclear bomb. That is all.

Link to your post.
edit on 17-3-2013 by superman2012 because: linking post

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanitus
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Israel is the best and firmest ally to the U.S. in the middle-east. What we will find from Israel is agreement with our decisions, and what you will find from the U.S. is agreement with their decisions. The only thing stopping them from becoming a full-blown U.S. state is proximity (and their apparent apartheid, which I forgive, considering their locale.) The issue is that Iran needs to back-down, period. Considering their past, I have little hope for that. So, the future options on the table must include full-blown use of force against them. Israel won't attack without our permission, and the U.S. will not attack, at all, unless provoked. So, you have the stand-off, with very little diplomacy seeming to work.

My advice to the Israelis is to prepare for the worst, and know that the good guys are with them.

Back down from what? US led aggressions against them followed by sanctions for not allowing the IAEA on their military base (which is not in the IAEA's jurisdiction but talks are ongoing about allowing them there, the last time the IAEA was accused of giving information to Iran's enemies resulting in the scientists being assassinated). I'm confused as to what they should back down from?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join