It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A filling tasty meal for those with little money

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sound's delicious, been there and am holding on to my very poor paying job by my fingertip's, really hope you find a good job in which you are happy soon, good luck and god's speed.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok here we go guys,,,You start with a pound of lamb fillet,marinate it in truffle olive oil,saffron and smoked garlic, add a pinch of salt and pepper and some minced onions as well, let it marinate for couple of hours then broil it to perfection on a cedar wood charcoal flame...You can serve this with basmati rice, mini potatoes and grilled tomatoes with some freshly chopped basil on the side.Add a bottle of red wine to complete the experience..And for an easy dessert you can have creme brolett with star fruit and strawberries dipped in hazelnut chocolate topped with whipped cream and a touch of rose water.....This will only cost you about a hundred dollars and it is ready in just four hours..Enjoy...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I keep thinking about this thread, and I think the best thing I can add is not more recipes, but to mention that the best foundation of a cheap/filling/tasty diet will have to be potatoes and beans in many places. Pasta isn't too far out there, either. ChiliMac is the classic poor peoples' food in the USA, and keep the chili part heavy on the beans if you want cheap.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Good Lord it must be terrifying getting into an elevator with them, Bean's AND Chilli, seriously though this type of thread is ideal for student's whom are struggling to get by and I think the more recipe idea's the better though ATS might have to start a cooking spin of with accompanying you tube video's, oddly it might actually rack up more hit's than the main site, at least in some quarter's.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by cody599

Sound's delicious, been there and am holding on to my very poor paying job by my fingertip's, really hope you find a good job in which you are happy soon, good luck and god's speed.

I have thank you
But it hit me that had I posted on ATS for ideas I'd have been less hungry
Hence this post
My best wishes and positive energy for your future
Cody

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Good Lord it must be terrifying getting into an elevator with them, Bean's AND Chilli, seriously though this type of thread is ideal for student's whom are struggling to get by and I think the more recipe idea's the better though ATS might have to start a cooking spin of with accompanying you tube video's, oddly it might actually rack up more hit's than the main site, at least in some quarter's.

Here you go for a start

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join