It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel and Bob Lazar sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Last night for those of us who watch the History Channels latest series, Conspiracy, saw the special about Area 51. They had Bob Lazar on there, giving his story, which hasn't really changed.

What surprised me, is that he has pretty much been silent, and even pissed off when people ask him about his whole Area 51 story. i thought he was gonna remain down a bit, but there he is, popping up again, on the History Channel, same story, everything.

Anyone watch it? what do you think?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Doh, I missed it. Did they say it was a recent interview?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Missed that.... Last word was that Lazar was stepping out of the limelight on the whole subject... Interesting find Skadi...

It may just mean that he needed some dough...

I tend to believe aspects of his story, despite the controversies, as pieces of it fit some of the base kid lore I knew of Area 51, or "Groom" as it was referred to...such as the "Hangar" of Papoose, etc. And he did know when the tests were done, which nights, layout of the base, etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yup VERY recent. Like, specifcally for the History Channel series Conspiracy.

So, probably within the last month or two.

The episode was about Area 51. lazar of course, was the main interviewed person, they had others.

I was very surprised to see him, i was certain he faded back into whatever he did, cuz he was before unwilling to talk about or verify anything about UFOs or Area 51 for a while.

then suddenly....he re-appears.

A Bob Lazar sighting on national TV! Complete with dramatized re0enactments!

But it seems he has come back out from the woodwork yet again.........for how long, who knows? But his story is still the same one.

Once again, the enigma and mystery of Area 51s most famous nerd by comes back to haunt us on all-hallows Eve!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Missed that.... Last word was that Lazar was stepping out of the limelight on the whole subject... Interesting find Skadi...

It may just mean that he needed some dough...

I tend to believe aspects of his story, despite the controversies, as pieces of it fit some of the base kid lore I knew of Area 51, or "Groom" as it was referred to...such as the "Hangar" of Papoose, etc. And he did know when the tests were done, which nights, layout of the base, etc.

I do too. parts of it might be BS, But his W-2 from the department of naval intelligence, the fact he knew when test flights occured, the fact he was familiar with places in Area 51 and knew of the existance of S-4........

yet there is no record of the colleges he attended, his highschool ranking was almost zip...ect....

Seems like the mystery and Enigma of Mr lazar has not died...maybe he did need cash! Those hookers in vegas can really run up the credit card debt!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I caught it. In the main, I was impressed with the content of the feature notwithstanding the cheesy dramatizations. Yep, Bob revealed himself for the history channel's show; good to see him and hear his discourse.

I for one am inclined to axiomatically accept his recitation, although the potential of his being a disinformation agent lingers. Perhaps I wish to trust him insofar as plausibility frames his story-- in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, for all who missed it, Its gonna be on saturday, check your local stations and such. Think its gonna be on at 9 or 10 at night. tape it if you wish!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
nothing new really, same ol story weve heard a thousand times.

im gonna listen to freedman on this one, he is a con man out to score some fame and fortune!

new topics

top topics

join