It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something you need to take a careful look at

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Look at the word aliens. Do you see it yet? What you should be seeing is LIE right inside of the very word. ALIENS. See it now? Sometimes what is in a word could be the truth of the matter simply put. What are aliens to me is non-existences, since all existences relate as relatives in that what they hold in common is existing.

Sometimes you got to take the good with the bad. Aliens make for good movie material. But that is as far as aliens can exist.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
A LIE NS
A
lie ?
not
so

edit on 17/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Describe what were you doing in the moment this idea came to your mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The word ...A L I E N...

Another

Life

In

Earths

Negative

Space

Edit: The above I just made up; and is not to be taken seriously. I am just joking...

Really...there is no way I can take this thread seriously.

edit on 17-3-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is this Like God..Good and Devil....Evil ?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Look at the word aliens. Do you see it yet? What you should be seeing is LIE right inside of the very word. ALIENS. See it now? .

In English they are Aliens.
In Spanish ....Extranjeros ..no lie
In Dutch...Vreemdelingen...no lie
In French..étrangers...........no lie

An anagram of Aliens is saline .

Sometimes what is in a word could be the truth of the matter simply put

Or just an overactive imagination .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
what about illegal 'aliens' then ? are they a lie ? do they not exist ? The word 'alien' is not used exclusively for beings from outer space you know. It can mean anyone or anything from some other place other than your own.
Ridiculous !! Think before you post such rubbish in future.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
what about illegal 'aliens' then ? are they a lie ? do they not exist ? The word 'alien' is not used exclusively for beings from outer space you know. It can mean anyone or anything from some other place other than your own.

Well... No one on earth is an illegal alien to what is in fact their home (the entire planet). Don't let some foolish people dictate to you their lie about what certain people are as though it is a fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Well... No one on earth is an illegal alien to what is in fact their home (the entire planet). Don't let some foolish people dictate to you their lie about what certain people are as though it is a fact.

Well, until such a time that we can walk from one end to the earth to the other and not be required to have some sort of evidence to state we are allowed to do so, then it is fact.

You propose a system where what is yours, is also mine. Well let me have all of your things. I am of this earth, and you can have no claim to things.

I want to use them.

Is it true that I can just take your things? walk on your land? live in your home?

Or would I be doing something against your will, which is the reason we have borders? Which define people based on those borders. It is just as it is, not because it was determined to be a great way to exist... but because when we started out, we had a concept of what was ours. It came from need, then desire.

people are simply bad neighbours. always have been. Harmony has never flourished where humans have.

So an illegal alien is indeed a fact made of the sheer inability of humans to get along.

And there is no lie in that.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The word itself "Alien" is a lie.

For something to be alien, means that there is a barrier of understanding between the observer.

Remove the barriers and you remove the lie.

As far as alien/unknown entities go --- even you haven't had an experience of "high strange" events, it does not mean they aren't happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Ali" in Arabic means "Exalted", or "Elevated one"

Ali en

meh.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

God spelled backwards is doG. And the dog is the great-great-etc grandchld of a wolf. And since wolf backwards is flow, then dogs flow gently, down the stream (which backwards is ma erts - Mother Earths!).

link   
LoL, this thread

In Swedish it is "rymdvarelse" or you can say "utomjording". Direct translation is "Rymd=space, varelse=being" So rymdvarelse is in english spacebeing, and "utom=outer, jording=earthling" Outerearthling. This is what we say in sweden. Also, the word "lie" in Swedish is "lögn" ........rymdvarelse..hmm nope, no "lögn" there...utomjording...wow, I can´t find "lögn" there either. oh well.

link   

Look at the word aliens. Do you see it yet? What you should be seeing is LIE right inside of the very word. ALIENS. See it now? Sometimes what is in a word could be the truth of the matter simply put. What are aliens to me is non-existences, since all existences relate as relatives in that what they hold in common is existing.

Sometimes you got to take the good with the bad. Aliens make for good movie material. But that is as far as aliens can exist.

So that's it, Aliens, don't exist because of the word "lie" in the word alien...
. Can one be any close-minded than that???

Simply because you haven't experienced any form of alien encounter or done any indepth research into this phenomenon does not mean they do not exist?

Whatever happened to "DENY IGNORANCE"???

edit on 17-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Haha, you do realise the meaning of the word ‘alien’? The word alien is usually related to a foreign person (not always an illegal immigrate) or a foreign object or place, aka strange. For example, that lamp looks alien in this room. Or I, as an Australian, would be an alien to the culture in South America. Though, the word used as an adjective, noun or transitive verb can put a slightly different twist upon its meaning. Alien in noun form is the one you’re referring too I’d say. However, I think your immense brain power would be put to better use rather than playing the ‘words in words’ game you were likely to play in primary school. Moreover, the time you spent noticing the word “lie” lay within the word “alien” and then authoring this thread could have been put to better use... But then again, my time replying to this thread could have been spent in a wiser fashion...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Is this Like God..Good and Devil....Evil ?

Yeah, or spelled backward :
God : dog
Evil : live
Devil : lived

... or something like that, Following God's rules can be interpreted as following rules as dogs, blindly, but for Evil and Devil, I don't know because I'm not quite fan of evil... or the word has been hijacked by religions for so long that we can't remember why...

It's also true that "religion" spelled backward is "noigiler" and I don't think it does mean anything, not in English nor French, that I'm sure, maybe in another (old or forgotten) language ....

But I found that "religion" in Ukrainian is :

usk (n.)

faith, religion, religious belief, belief, credit, trust, confidence, organized religion
üsk (n.)

uterus, womb...

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Well, until such a time that we can walk from one end to the earth to the other and not be required to have some sort of evidence to state we are allowed to do so, then it is fact.

You propose a system where what is yours, is also mine. Well let me have all of your things. I am of this earth, and you can have no claim to things.

I want to use them.

Is it true that I can just take your things? walk on your land? live in your home?

Or would I be doing something against your will, which is the reason we have borders? Which define people based on those borders. It is just as it is, not because it was determined to be a great way to exist... but because when we started out, we had a concept of what was ours. It came from need, then desire.

people are simply bad neighbours. always have been. Harmony has never flourished where humans have.

So an illegal alien is indeed a fact made of the sheer inability of humans to get along.

And there is no lie in that.

Home isn't about ownership.

What you make isn't about ownership.

What you will have is about ownership. What you will possess is about ownership.

No one can possess me to where they get to say what I am. So for anyone to label someone an illegal alien, they are lying since they don't own the person they are labeling. If you don't own the person, then how can you put your label on them? Again, there is in fact no illegal aliens, especially since we are all home.

You need to see how ownership (having and possessing) became a form of transgressing by liars amongst.

As for my things, you wont take them if I have not granted you permission to if you respect me.

As for me, I can not respect liars. Meaning the governments who have put up boarders. In doing so, they have transgressed against me since this planet is home. If you have a house, I will respect that it is your house, and not tresspass. But outside of people's houses and people's personal things, is home sweet home. You can only go so far with ownership, because home trumps deceptive kinds of ownerships.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's doesn't cease to amaze, how one word can start several paragraphs of responses looking at one aspect of the meaning of the word.

And here I thought this forum is dedicated to Aliens from outer space??? Perhaps this should be in the $hit-chat forum...

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Out of the infinite expanse we are the only living things?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This poor alien and UFO forum what has it become .. That's all I have to say
2nd and last

top topics

<<   2 >>

join