It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by seamus

OK smart guy, it's about position. Explain the conjunction of Jupiter within the parameters of your model.
Jupiter was lagging behind the sun by a few million miles on one side of the sun, and we were lagging behind the sun a few million miles on the other side of the sun. I thought that would be obvious. Even to a non-astronomer like me. Remember, "If you can't explain it to a six-year-old child, you don't really understand it yourself." - my favorite quote from Einstein

ETA:

The cone is millions of miles deep, but compared to the billions of miles encompassed by our solar system, it would look visually 'flat' if presented to scale.

Then what exactly is the point of this conical system?
It's not flat as it is and has been portrayed since I don't know when. Probably since Galileo.

No one I know of actually thinks the solar system is "flat". The other planets have orbits inclined to ours.
edit on 23-3-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)
The importance of the difference is the way planets are dragged behind the sun, like a comet's debris tail, rather than coasting through a perfect vacuum.
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: fix quotes

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

The importance of the difference is the way planets are dragged behind the sun, like a comet's debris tail, rather than coasting through a perfect vacuum.

A comet's tail does not follow the comet. When a comet leaves the Sun the tail is ahead of the comet. You should learn that before using such an analogy.

Planet's are not dragged behind the Sun. The interaction of the gravitational forces between the masses in the solar system explains the motions of the major masses. Very small particles can be affected by secondary forces such as the solar wind, magnetic fields, and light pressure.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by seamus

A comet's tail does not follow the comet.
Oops, sorry! meant Trail!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

What is a comet's trail supposed to be?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by seamus

What is a comet's trail supposed to be?
I've heard the term "trail" used to describe the "dust tail". This diagram might illustrate the difference between ion tail and "dust tail" which is also called "trail":

Components of Comets

The trail, or "dust tail", can also cause "meteor showers" as the Earth passes through the debris field.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The trail, or "dust tail", can also cause "meteor showers" as the Earth passes through the debris field.
And, like the ion tail, it is not "dragged" by the comet. It is left behind because of the effects of the solar wind and obtains its own orbit.

Moot discussion anyway since the planets are not "dragged" behind the Sun.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I asked the question since so much was being made up by the poster I wondered what he meant by trail. Never assume it something sensible in situations like that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i definitly believe vibrations/frequencies/energy on this planet; in this galaxy; and deep in space make up everything we can not explain.

so if the story is scientifically proven.. it more than likely does have a major effect on us right now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 17-6-2013 by shadowplaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

If it is the cloud that you want the science on. Here are some links.

link 1

link 2

I also read a study from a couple of scientists at U.C. Berkley that talked about this cloud as well.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join