It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is true going through the energy of the central sun is speeding up our density changes. Earth is running at 5d at a seed level. This also will speed up our changes. Some kids already have 3 strands activated. We are worki g in 4d consciousness now as well and our physical changes will follow.
Bless frenzy

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I found this thread very interesting and am giving it a star, something I am confused about in the video was; how Luna was depicted of having a blue atmosphere similar to Earth. But the video explains Luna building an atmosphere of Natrium, which is Latin for sodium hence the Na on the periodic table. I’m not sure why the video with subtitles of English refers to it as a ‘substance known as Natrium’ when they could have just said Sodium. Unless the creator of the video didn’t understand Natrium was Sodium, in which case they probably didn’t do that great of fact checking.

This is why I found it odd that the moon was depicted with a blue atmosphere, I do know that when sodium is not oxidized its color is white and silver, and Luna has very little oxygen. I know Luna is primarily composed of Helium and Argon, but if the Sodium was building up its atmosphere to such an extent I would imagine it be silver white? Unless the Sodium has reacted with the other elements giving it a blue hue?

Also Luna has a Sodium tale not visible to the naked eye, apparently from solar radiation; this tale is hundreds of thousands miles long. I just read a post earlier today ’17 MAR 2013’ about Sol, releasing a flare heading our direction and will be here tomorrow afternoon. If so, I wonder how much of an impact this will have on Luna’s outgassing of Sodium, and how she is able to build a Sodium atmosphere of any significance with the Solar radiation. Although, Sol has been quiet this Solar Maximum, so maybe this allowed its recent growth, if this is true.

I am not saying the information in this thread is wrong, or I am right, I posted my confusion and questions so that someone more knowledgeable could provide answers, lessening my confusion.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

You stated it was a river of energy. It's not. In what way do you see hydrogen as being inherently energetic? Which theory did you think you read?

BTW, you should put ex tags around most of that post since you copypasted it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

That's not splitting hairs, it's just wrong.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'd have to call this as a hoax.
It resembles the plot of Poul Anderson's Brain wave almost exactly, and even uses the word wave which is suspicious for me.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

But of course I'd like to confirm from a trusted science source(s), other than youtube

People just don't know how to pay attention or look for answers...He clearly states he got all this information from Russian scientists the link is in the description of the video.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Screengrab from t=4:29 in OP's video.

If anyone would like to substantiate even one of the claims made, I'd love to hear it.

Science is a shared human endeavour in which anyone can participate, but you have to play by the rules.

It's ok to have woo woo fantasies, in fact it's ok to be plain wrong - who are we to say what you should believe. But personally, I think the really interesting question to ask is "what's really going on?".

If the Moon is growing an atmosphere, it should be possible to check. There would be lots and lots of actual astronomers interested in being the first to report a finding like that.

There may be many, many conspiracies afoot in this crazy world of ours, but there isn't a global conspiracy of astronomers. There just isn't.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This lost all credibility when the video mentioned "conscious energy" and the 12/21/12 fiasco. Some had such hope in the change that was supposed to happen, they just can't let it go.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hello friends, I find this all very interesting to think and ponder upon, and my hope is that there is more than a bit of 'truth' contained within these speculations. I'd like to point out that simply because the provided video may contain several (and I'm not saying it does, although it would seem probable) incorrect conclusions and/or associations, that does not make the subject matter being discussed any more or less actual. I would also like to point out that I'm fairly certain that English is the second language of the creator of that video, Russian being the first, so it would perhaps be prudent to grant them a bit of extra leeway in terms of spelling and syntax. I myself, would not even be able to generate a sentence in Russian, let alone a hopefully informative cosmological presentation.

Now, allow me to share with you a snippet of what I've been reading lately that I believe speaks specifically to the idea of DNA changes and this idea of 'new energy'.

Now, this material is channeled material, so, if that upsets you, by all means, read no further. Additionally, there are several terms used within the first two paragraphs that will no doubt make some grit their teeth, shall we say. Again, if hearing these terms upsets you, by all means, read no further, that is your prerogative. And so for those who are interested in seeking and whose hearts and minds are open, please, read on.

Please forgive the lack of proper paragraph spacing, it had been spaced, but for some reason when pasting the material, it loses all semblance of formatting, so for those interested, prepare to do battle with a deadly wall of text-

And so, now you’re entering into this so-called new age and new energy and you’re becoming very near to the completion of the transformation and for some indeed the experience of consciously influencing their reality has been readily available, even at this particular point in your time, to refer, once again, to beliefs in time and space. Entities, particularly what your new agers are referring to as the Indigo Children, are quite adept at getting what it is that they desire. And validating seemingly very impossible realities and belief systems. Because they choose to consciously influence their reality. That opportunity, once again, is becoming available to each entity that desires to have that type of experience in a manner that has not been available in your so-called past, or at least not readily available in your so-called past. You see, as we’ve suggested many times, you put in place belief systems in your so-called altered state of consciousness that you bring into an incarnational period with the possibility of having a particular experience. And that possibility is influenced and even changed into a probability based upon the choices and decisions, the thoughts and feelings, what it is that you desire at a conscious level in a particular incarnational period. And so, in this particular transformational period it’s becoming more and more evident that you do have the capacity to consciously influence your reality. Even your scientists are beginning to understand that it’s possible through your thought process to influence your DNA, what they once thought was a particular blueprint for your existence in your awake and consciousness state. That was set in stone. That was put in place through your genetic transference of physical and mental capacities from one particular generation to another. And their discovery that indeed through your conscious choices and decisions that it’s possible to influence that DNA that’s the, what they once thought was a rather useless or junk part of the DNA which contains within it the possibilities and indeed the probabilities for experiences to come into a particular incarnational period. And that as a result of your choices and your decisions and as result of what it is that you think and feel, as a result of your attitudes that are a reflection of your belief systems that you do have the possibility to influence that particular portion of the DNA and turn it from a possibility into a probability or to reverse the particular process or experience as a result of altering and reversing the actions and potentials of the DNA. What your scientists don’t understand and don’t grasp is that what you actually do is alter the energy that surrounds the DNA, and as a result of the alteration of that energy you influence the DNA and turn it from a possibility into a probability or in some instances even reverse the particular effects of the DNA. What your scientists are beginning to understand [is] that it’s possible for you to completely alter the makeup of the DNA so that one aspect of the DNA is not recognizable when compared to a so-called past history of the DNA of that same particular individual. It’s not so much an alteration of the DNA as it is an alteration of the energy that comprises this reality that you exist in. It’s an illusion. It’s important to understand that it’s an illusion. And as an illusion, although it has great significance, nonetheless, it’s within your capacity to alter it. You have but to alter the beliefs. And as you alter your beliefs you alter the energy, and as you alter the energy you alter the reality, without exception. And so, you’re entering into this new age and new energy that we have referred to where it’s possible for you, in a manner that has been very difficult in your so-called past, in your other incarnational periods, to consciously influence your reality. To consciously have an impact on the belief systems that you hold and (inaudible) the difficult beliefs and belief systems for you to grasp. Consciously influence your reality. You see, each of you understands that existing within you are a multitude of various activities that are not controlled by your conscious mind. Influenced, but not controlled. You breathe, and your complete system, your pulmonary system, functions and carries throughout your entire physical being, to each and every cell, the nutrients necessary for that cell to survive. And each of those cells carries on within it a function that allows it to be involved in a [communiple] type of action so that the entire physical being can exist as seemingly a complete unit and yet it is a multitude of activities that are being carried out by your subconscious mind. That your conscious mind, although it is aware, it is not in control in a direct way.

Thank you friends, for reading, we hope that this information may prove to be of some use to you.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by sarahlm

DNA mutation, ascension anyone? But of course I'd like to confirm from a trusted science source(s), other than youtube, about this "Energy Cloud" that you speak off??

If true, the implications are staggering as there are other theories apart from dna mutations, with regard to this Energy Cloud???

There is video of a guy who did a presentation on this, through reading crop circles, of which I can't recall the name unfortunately.

Apologies in advance as I cannot watch vids with my limited wifi access???

Peace

Ascension = Quadruple Helix DNA = Transformation into 4th Dimensional Beings

New Bells & Whistles:

Telepathy

Telekinesis

Crystal Based Lifeforms

Learn it : Live it : Love it

Knowledge is power.
It also makes all fear disappear.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
This is true going through the energy of the central sun is speeding up our density changes. Earth is running at 5d at a seed level. This also will speed up our changes. Some kids already have 3 strands activated. We are worki g in 4d consciousness now as well and our physical changes will follow.
Bless frenzy

Our Eternal Spirits adapt very quickly. Our bodies are a little slow to catch up.

Have you checked our suns magnetic fields recently? SDO

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Thankyou for the information. Channelling is an interesting phenomenon, for sure. As to whether the information provided by it can be trusted, I'm not so sure. Having said that, the premise of this information seems sound. In my opinion, the role of genes alone in determining phenotype has been massively over-hyped. Calling all the stuff that doesn't code for proteins "junk" seems pretty ignorant for a start, don't you think?

The truth is that we don't know how life works yet. We have no explanation for consciousness.

Can the "mind" affect the material world? It clearly can - I can wiggle my toes whenever I want to. But can it change the external world to suit itself if only its "limiting beliefs" are mitigated? Does that include turning off the basic forces?

And why would we even suppose that a change in consciousness would be related to any change in DNA? What is the relationship between DNA and consciousness? Don't get me wrong, there might be one, but we are a long way from understanding what it might be. Not that it isn't interesting to speculate.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
One has to ask if this happened before. As I research the past I was theorizing years ago that it is possible that a meteor storm or some global anomaly that help kill off all the ice age animals and mutated humans to have blue eyes as science claims that blue eyes are only around 10,000 years old.

Its maybe these changes that killed off the Neanderthals and progressed modern day humans.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

It's good that your fear is gone, but you're never going to have four-stranded DNA.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
One has to ask if this happened before. As I research the past I was theorizing years ago that it is possible that a meteor storm or some global anomaly that help kill off all the ice age animals and mutated humans to have blue eyes as science claims that blue eyes are only around 10,000 years old.

Its maybe these changes that killed off the Neanderthals and progressed modern day humans.

Our planet was star seeded from other star systems thousands of years ago.

Life on Earth is one large genetic experiment. Currently, the USA has the strongest

and most diverse DNA gene pool on Earth. The Great Melting Pot

There was an Adam & Eve but that's not the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by richard42smith

It's good that your fear is gone, but you're never going to have four-stranded DNA.

I wonder what a DNA strand looks like when sampled from a Draco Reptilian or

a Pleiadian?
edit on 18-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Close-minded low vibrational vessels like yourself definitely aren't going to activate four-stranded DNA that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Close-minded low vibrational vessels like yourself definitely aren't going to activate four-stranded DNA that's for sure.

Yes he will. He will change his mind when the truth is revealed.

He is just slow to change. That is completely normal.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Yes he will. He will change his mind when the truth is revealed.

He is just slow to change. That is completely normal.

Sadly -- some people are actually so conditioned that they cannot physically/spiritually/meta-physically comprehend the change.. There is going to be a cataclysmic point where those who are ready may go, but there needs to be a balance.. some people do have to stay on this plane of existence and suffer...as negative as that may sound. Ying and yang of things.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

(i havent read the entire thread so maybe this was mentioned already)

This reminds me of the "Cygnus mystery" it contains the same idea 1 on 1 except for the fact that cosmic rays come from Cygnus which has a neutron star or black hole of which one of the jets points directly at earth. The rays have been measured to go deep into the ground at "qoblecle teppe temple" (spelling ). Well... i haven't watched it in some time so i am a little rusty on the details but here, have a look for yourself.

I could not find the original without the ufoTV brand in it , sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join