It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm fully on board with their being extra-planetary forces which cause periods of rapid evolution for life on earth. What we're certain of is that there seems to be cycles, but overall things spiral out. It's not too much of an assumption to think conditions can't be reached, and haven't been realized in the past, where the amount of radiation reaching life on earth was quite a bit higher than the norm.

Having said all of that, I don't see anything to this "energy cloud" as being legit. I think we ARE mutating rapidly in the 21st century, but put this down to man-made causes.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

6,000 kilometers of Natrium ?
Weird that that much sodium is surrounding our moon.
Because the word Natrium is an obsolete name for sodium that was used in chemistry at one time.

What is HO gas

edit on 17-3-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For anyone who cant use google there is a ton of info out there on this and it is real science not sci-fi
voyages makes an interstellar discovery
Voyages enters solar systems final frontier
The Interstellar Medium

Simple searches for "interstellar cloud" "lic" "local bubble" "fluff" will yeild sufficient research.
There are also several discussions here on ATS that a search will bring up....

Here is the best one i have found so far....
ATS Research Group
To sit here and comment on how your gonna wait for infirmation to come to you....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Hi,
I declare that this fluff cloud people are talking about (since it was discovered) has been there since the super nova that created our solar system...

It's a nebula. We live in and because of it. Where gold originates is not from bubbling to the surface of the Earth through volcanoes, but from exploding stars, creating new celestial bodies.

That tree fell a long time ago, and we're just now hearing about it?

The man that covers his ears will not always hear the birds.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
NASA information confirmed the Cloud as far as i recall.....the contents of said cloud i had asumed to be some kind of plasma like energy....(i do know these exist as seen in hubble photos)
The theory of a basic, quantum level change in our solar system, due to this cloud....could be plausible....
I have pondeed that the inner core of earth (being nicckle iron,) could be susceptable to being energized by some quantum level particles zipping through earth itself even....
I do not know what type of that level particle would produce an energy transfer, but were it possible, it may be root cause of a number of modern problems, ie global warming/climate shift, earthquakes or vulcanism....
The hotter the core gets, the more active these events become....
Indeed the cycles of weather, earthquake activity, and vulcanism, SEEM to be increasing, both in frequency and intensity.....

We may take centuries or aeons to pass through this area of space, so the effects , even if minimal, may resonate over time into earth change, of the type that will be detrimental to life as we understand it.....
It matters not what the peers have to say to the extent that neither they, in all their knowledge, nor most us in our hard earned wisdom, have had occaision to ever dream of such events occurring either ever, or certainly in our own life times.....
I have heard these things about planets with new rings forming etc......but put all together they do make a picture......whether true or not it still makes some sense.....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
SKEPTICS BE WARNED....OP feel free to add this to your first contribution...it's unfortunate if this stays burried on the second page. NASA has been acknowledging this for the past few years...although they also refer to it as a ribbon...and they are still not 100% what it is. I think of it like a river of energy that can speed up the solar system...it was a cloud, now called a ribbon, but with charged particles reacting with a magnetic field it would more than likely be moving too..a river might be more accurate

A search with google or bing will grant you alot of info with only a bit of digging. Around its discovery in 2009-2010 it was acknowledged that radioactive half-lifes were fluctuating, which strangley is what we guage our time with aswell. Alot of other patterns link up with this...but I will let you search for them yourself...it's more fun that way

NASA link...good enough source?

PS I haven't logged in for months...had to pop in to help the OP...hope you don't mind
God Bless and keep up the search...the truth is out there
edit on 3/17/2013 by Drala because: Typo...no biggie

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Thanks for all that info!

I missed the research thread when it was crossing the boards and just did a quick read through it. It's packed with info that's going to take me a while to digest and view the videos. Thanks for linking to it!

There's a lot, allow me to repeat that, A LOT we don't understand and people who simply write this theory and research off are either too frightened to consider it or too ignorant to believe that anything could happen to upset the little comfy bubble they exist within.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Venus seeming brighter is caused by relative position of Venus to the Earth and the fact that
we always view Venus with it's dark-side facing us as the sun is always behind it from our view.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Rofl an energy cloud can be just that, ENERGY.

Is it so hard to figure out that space is not empty ?

That we travel at a fast pace through the galaxy which has alot of different areas and ENERGY fields ??

Many of which are not visible to normal means ??

So closed minded , nothing changes.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

0:08 the atmospheres of planets are changing...

Of course they are. And they have been in constant change
for millions of years. Look at Mars and Venus, they are in a totally
different aspect than they were a billion years ago and it has
nothing to do with the "energy cloud".

0:21 Earth's moon is growing an atmosphere...

It's not "growing" an atmosphere.

Diurnal temperature range: >100 K to

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
if anyone can come up with an explanation of what an energy cloud is I be interested in hearing it. Providing its based on science and not science fiction

I know it doesnt sound like "sound science" but its more like a slwng term for the "lic" being that within this interstellar medium are "highly charged" particles which are interacting with the heliosphere.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
For anyone who cant use google there is a ton of info out there on this and it is real science not sci-fi

Very very low density hydrogen is not the same as a "galactic wave of galactic energy cloud".

It's a few extra atoms of hydrogen or helium per cubic meter.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
NASA information confirmed the Cloud as far as i recall.....the contents of said cloud i had asumed to be some kind of plasma like energy....

Plasma is a gas with a few electrons removed. It's not energy.

Also, the 'cloud' that you hear NASA talking about is a slight increase in the hydrogen density in space. Space generally has a few hydrogen, helium and the odd bit of heavier element here and there.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by Bedlam

Rofl an energy cloud can be just that, ENERGY.

ROFL what sort? Why is it in a 'cloud' and not propagating through? Are you trying to say that some region of vacuum is hotter than another? Or that it has more gravitational potential? You can't just say 'energy' without saying what sort, you know.

Is it so hard to figure out that space is not empty ?

That we travel at a fast pace through the galaxy which has alot of different areas and ENERGY fields ??

Many of which are not visible to normal means ??

So closed minded , nothing changes.

Yes, space has a lot of area. Also a lot of volume, which is likely what you meant. What is an energy field? I never heard of that one in physics.

You can have gravitational fields, and electric fields, and magnetic fields. I suppose you could have a region of gas that was hot, and call the hotter part a scalar field that was more energetic but it would be a stretch, you might also say that electric and magnetic fields store the energy of their creation, but again, you couldn't call that an "energy cloud".

So uneducated in science, nothing changes.
BTW, if it's not detectable, how is that that the OP's cite detected it?
edit on 17-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Goetic

Thank you !
This video was so grasping at straws, I gave up trying to figure out what the real point was, so I didn't finish
watching it.
Like everything is suddenly changing. Sheeshwhat a waste of time that was.
Who are these fruit-cakes?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by loveguy

Hi,
I declare that this fluff cloud people are talking about (since it was discovered) has been there since the super nova that created our solar system...

It's a nebula. We live in and because of it. Where gold originates is not from bubbling to the surface of the Earth through volcanoes, but from exploding stars, creating new celestial bodies.

What if the birds are annoying?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by loveguy

Hi,

What if the birds are annoying?

Do not try to hear the birds. That's impossible. Instead, only try to hear the truth: there are no birds.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting post to say the least OP and coming at a time when there seems to be more disruption,more chaos and uncertainty in the world than ever before, aligned to the speeding up of our technology in many fields.

I'm not sure what to make of the video overall but I do feel that one way or another the human species are approaching the biggest crossroads in our turbulent history and this may or may not be related to the changes in our solar system.

However, keeping an open mind and given the fractal nature of the universe, I suspect there could well be substance to some, if not all of the claims made in the video.

Time alone will tell.

S&F for the OP and thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

NASA link...good enough source?

PS I haven't logged in for months...had to pop in to help the OP...hope you don't mind
God Bless and keep up the search...the truth is out there

Did you read the NASA link you cite for content?

It's not a 'river of energy', it's an area of energetic neutral atoms. To interpret, it's hydrogen, not ionized or plasma, that are moving. Not a 'galactic energy cloud'.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's called a "Photon Belt" and it is 100% happening. Our whole solar system is going through rapid changes in energy, and the waves that come from the energy are detrimental to our evolution as a higher conscious species.

Photon Belt -- Age of Light
edit on 17/3/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join